• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The " F " the media thread

I guess Jussie is real chummy with Cameltoe and Spartacus. Coincidence? Usually not.

Ehh, false.

"When we first reported the details of the story -- including Jussie saying the 2 men were white -- we were told twice, after we posted, it accurately reflected Jussie's version of events. We also spoke with our Jussie sources Friday and they reaffirmed he had said that day the men were white.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/15/jussie-smollett-race-black-white-nigerian-attack/

You'd have to assume by now this man's street credit is down, even among the African American Gay community. I hope they charge this clown with obstruction of justice and deport his Nigerian friends for being part of this hoax.

Hate crime need to be taking seriously, so those who fake them need to be punished.

You'd have to assume by now this man's street credit is down, even among the African American Gay community. I hope they charge this clown with obstruction of justice and deport his Nigerian friends for being part of this hoax.

Hate crime need to be taking seriously, so those who fake them need to be punished.

I don't know about that. Sorry, don't have a link, but the "news" last night had a segment about folks in Chicago still defending him by saying the police were devoting way too much manpower looking into the issue.

I don't know about that. Sorry, don't have a link, but the "news" last night had a segment about folks in Chicago still defending him by saying the police were devoting way too much manpower looking into the issue.

The truth does not matter relative to race-baiting, or TDS, or hating the white man, or economic policy, or foreign policy, or the border, or illegal immigration. All that matters is advancing an agenda.

The hilarious and creepy truth is that the left believes this to be true of the right, but astonishingly - despite the mountain of evidence proving it to be the case - believes that their side is immune from that truth.

"The recent racist and homophobic attack on acclaimed actor and activist Jussie Smollett is troubling," said NAACP President Derrick Johnson. "The rise in hate crimes is directly linked to President Donald J. Trump’s racist and xenophobic rhetoric. It is dangerous for any society to allow a tone of divisiveness and hatred to dominate the political discourse. As this rhetoric continues to bleed into our everyday lives, dangerous behavior will continue to place many law-abiding individuals at risk. We pray for a full physical and mental recovery Jussie Smollett and many unnamed victims of this forum of hate based terrorism."

8115309.gif

Waiting for the same clown to apologize to Trump, and admit that the TDS hysteria needs to stop. Examples of 50 more racial and religious "hate crime" hoaxes just on college campuses:

https://www.thecollegefix.com/here-...oaxes-the-college-fix-has-covered-since-2012/

The hoaxes date before November, 2016, but let's not have facts interfere with the conclusion that hate crime hoaxes are the responsibility of ... Donald Trump. Or his rhetoric. Or the fact that the atmosphere is so racially charged that nobody is being attacked due to race, so people have to make up such attacks.

If only the freaking MAGA-bots would go out and attack some people, preferably people of color. Like this:

hqdefault.jpg

Okay, not that one. How about this?!?

34DFD50600000578-3623170-Protesters_climb_on_to_the_roof_of_a_car_outside_the_Trump_campa-a-14_1464974562001.jpg

Okaaaay, maybe not that one either. This??

TornFarawayAmericanbittern-size_restricted.gif

How about this one? Just one, maybe??

g8BuBId.gif

Goddammit, when I search Giphy or Flickr or Google images for "Trump supporters attacking," all I find is Trump supporters being attacked.

******* right-wing, pro-Trump media at work, I bet.

I get your point, but the quote is not from me. I posted a corrected version of that.

The left is more violent than the right.
Those gifs are bad.

I hate the alt right groups like the kkk etc. That promote stupid ideologies.
But the alt left are just as bad and seem to constantly riot and beat down anyone who looks conservative

I guess Jussie is real chummy with Cameltoe and Spartacus. Coincidence? Usually not.

And right around the time they're trying to pass some anti-lynching legislation. Could just be all one big Coinkydink though.

I think that they were colluding to fire up the base before 2020. You know how well the identity politics works for them. If it werent for lies and deception they'd have nothing.

So I was a rock concert last night at the Penguins arena. The headliner was Disturbed, which has been my buddy's favorite band for a long time so he got us tickets. During the concert when they were in between songs, the singer of Disturbed impressed me by giving a small speech. It basically went like this: The powers that be in today's world would have you believe that we have never been more divided as a country, that people have never hated each other more as a country, look around the arena and see all the people who are different from you and have different backgrounds. I don't care what race you are, what your background is, what your political affiliation is (some dumbass woman behind me yelled **** Trump at this point), we all need to work together and learn to accept one another. Stop letting people deceive you by feeding you bad information and turning us against one another.

I'm used to celebrities and musicians being leftist stooges so I thought that was a nice change of pace to at least try to bring a little bit of perspective to people's minds.

So I was a rock concert last night at the Penguins arena. The headliner was Disturbed, which has been my buddy's favorite band for a long time so he got us tickets. During the concert when they were in between songs, the singer of Disturbed impressed me by giving a small speech. It basically went like this: The powers that be in today's world would have you believe that we have never been more divided as a country, that people have never hated each other more as a country, look around the arena and see all the people who are different from you and have different backgrounds. I don't care what race you are, what your background is, what your political affiliation is (some dumbass woman behind me yelled **** Trump at this point), we all need to work together and learn to accept one another. Stop letting people deceive you by feeding you bad information and turning us against one another.

I'm used to celebrities and musicians being leftist stooges so I thought that was a nice change of pace to at least try to bring a little bit of perspective to people's minds.

Dave Draiman (Distrubed singer) is pretty level-headed. He did back Bernie Sanders, but that was mostly for the religious thing (both are Jewish). He deleted his Twitter account after he got backlash for speaking out against Hillary. So he has seen first hand how ****** up we are.

And right around the time they're trying to pass some anti-lynching legislation.

Two questions about that issue:

(1) Is lynching now legal somewhere? Anywhere??

(2) When is the last case of an actual lynching??

Two questions about that issue:

(1) Is lynching now legal somewhere? Anywhere??

(2) When is the last case of an actual lynching??

It's like if I said "Let's pass a law against stoning gay people to death." If you don't support the law I get to call you a homophobic bigot. No matter that stoning any people to death is already illegal.

It's like if I said "Let's pass a law against stoning gay people to death." If you don't support the law I get to call you a homophobic bigot. No matter that stoning any people to death is already illegal.

I can think of a few dem legislators that would vote against it....

I just loaded The Sickness on to my hard drive of my latest vehicle. I'd forgotten how much it rocks.

Good for him for speaking his mind.

I just loaded The Sickness on to my hard drive of my latest vehicle. I'd forgotten how much it rocks.

Good for him for speaking his mind.

LOVE that song!!!!!

Disturbed "Believe" album is phenomenial. It's just a great hard rock album. I base all of their work off that album.

Me too! It sounds great on the Alpine system in my new (to me) Durango! I just listened to it on the way to work.

If they didn't play it, or you haven't heard it, this is AWESOME, their rendition of the Sound of Silence. Love this guy's voice.

Go to about 2:25 when he REALLY gets cranking.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u9Dg-g7t2l4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If they didn't play it, or you haven't heard it, this is AWESOME, their rendition of the Sound of Silence. Love this guy's voice.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u9Dg-g7t2l4" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen="" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture"></iframe>

I won't even listen to the original of that song anymore.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u9Dg-g7t2l4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've heard it and i think it ls great. Or Tears for Fears' Shout is also good.