• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The " F " the media thread

And the media wonders why it keeps losing credibility.....

So what would you say the percentage is for these "racist Trump MAGA people" attacks or spray painted hate messages have actually turned out to be true and not staged by a leftist Trump hater? 10%? 5%? It sure as hell seems that is at least somewhere in the ballpark. And the corrupt media ran with 100% of them as completely factual until the facts proved it was the opposite. What a cesspool. They deserve nothing but outright contempt by the American people.

So what would you say the percentage is for these "racist Trump MAGA people" attacks or spray painted hate messages have actually turned out to be true and not staged by a leftist Trump hater? 10%? 5%? It sure as hell seems that is at least somewhere in the ballpark. And the corrupt media ran with 100% of them as completely factual until the facts proved it was the opposite. What a cesspool. They deserve nothing but outright contempt by the American people.

There is no such thing as news reporting anymore, only commentary, whether the choice is CNN or FOX.
It's all about how much revenue can be brought in by preaching to the choir. And it is shameful. I wonder if it's even possible to have an honest poll anymore.

I wonder if it's even possible to have an honest poll anymore.

Polls, regardless of vintage, are manufactured 'news'. Their purpose is to steer public opinion rather than to gauge it. The only 'poll' that matters is the vote and the dims are doing their level best to destroy that.

There is no such thing as news reporting anymore, only commentary, whether the choice is CNN or FOX.
It's all about how much revenue can be brought in by preaching to the choir. And it is shameful. I wonder if it's even possible to have an honest poll anymore.

You would think so, but CNN has sunken deeply.

It's as if taking down Trump is first and foremost over profits.

https://onenewsnow.com/media/2018/09/15/cnn-ratings-dip-41-over-yr-fox-news-1-for-35-straight-wks

They’ll eventually prosecute him for filing a false report.

More FAKE NEWS

He was in on it from the start!

New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack

Chicago (CNN)Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation told CNN that Chicago Police believe Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault.

The brothers, who were arrested Wednesday, were released without charges Friday after Chicago police cited the discovery of "new evidence." The sources told CNN that the two men are now cooperating fully with law enforcement.

The sources told CNN that there are records that show the two brothers purchased the rope found around Smollett's neck at an Ace Hardware store in Chicago

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

https://www.oann.com/

On directv, their streaming app, or as a standalone app on roku. Graham Ledger at 8 PM only political commentary I watch anymore. One thing I really like is the history lessons segments which parallel the same issues we still see today.

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="https://www.mrctv.org/embed/537190" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

The ******* insanity that is the mainstream media.

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="https://www.mrctv.org/embed/537190" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

The ******* insanity that is the mainstream media.

That thing needs to be beaten with a bat.

When I first saw it, I thought it was that guy from SNL.

When I first saw it, I thought it was that guy from SNL.
Kenan Thompson.

black-actors-kenan-thompson-blallywood.com_.png

Listening to the "news" on NBC and the Today Show. They are leaving out that the people hired to stage the attack are Nigerian. All they are showing is the grainy video picture and saying that Jussie identified them from this picture. Don't you think that mentioning that they are Nigerian is kinda important to the story???

Listening to the "news" on NBC and the Today Show. They are leaving out that the people hired to stage the attack are Nigerian. All they are showing is the grainy video picture and saying that Jussie identified them from this picture. Don't you think that mentioning that they are Nigerian is kinda important to the story???

No the fact that a black man hired two other black men to attack him - when his claim was he was attacked by white men - is irrelevant to our amazingly honest and truthful and diligent MSM.

NPR this morning was awful on the Smollett story. The "expert" they brought in was a journalist from their Chicago outlet.

The whole interview was with kid gloves. They barely mentioned at all how it could be a hoax. Only thing they reported on (how convenient THIS time) was pure facts as ONLY issued by the police department. They were very clear (unlike every time talking about Trump) how everything else was "unsubstantiated" even though multiple news outlets have run with the Fake Hate Crime narrative now.

The difference between how the media is running with this story in its infancy (and granted Smollett really should get arrested and the Chicago Police say the truth) and how the media ran with the MAGA hat kid vs. the Native American kid is SO NIGHT AND DAY it's unbelievable.

I don't know what to do anymore about our media. It's such a travesty. They are just so bias when it comes to any right-leaning story vs. left-leaning story. White kids wearing MAGA hats making a funny face in front of a toothless Native American beating a drum? It's the lead story in every newpaper in America. Black, homosexual actor fakes a hate crime against him to get national attention? And the media is ever so careful to get the context right. Hell, they are already preparing the narrative of what kind of mental issue Smollett has to do something like this (thus making his "victim class" the excuse).

It's awful. I can't take any of them seriously on anything anymore.

No the fact that a black man hired two other black men to attack him - when his claim was he was attacked by white men - is irrelevant to our amazingly honest and truthful and diligent MSM.

just the relevant facts.
it's plain as day that these two are Trump supporters.

Dude on the left in the hoodie - that's a Jordan hoodie.
Jordan played at North Carolina in college.
In the 2016 election, North Carolina was 49% for Trump.
Obviously these two are MAGA supporters and thus racist.

anything you say from here forward that does not include that is wrong and shows you support racism.

bigot

He's still arguing through his lawyers this was still a racist attack with bleach and a rope and he had nothing to do with it. It's just a coincidence two black brothers he knew just "hate crimed" him. Nothing stolen mind you. Just to **** with him I guess. That's his narrative now and he's going to preach that until the end.

He's going to get charged. He's going to lose his job on Empire after that. He's going to spend all his money paying high priced lawyers to plea his way into a felony with time served and no jail time. And his career will be ruined and no one will hire him again.

And the media won't say a ******* peep. This is going to be swept under the rug very quickly and quietly.

Just another fake news hoax that will be quietly hidden by the MSM and the dozens of high profile libs that jumped right on it screaming from the start

Pelosi Quietly Deletes Tweet

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi deleted her original tweet sympathetic for “Empire” actor and singer Jussie Smollett amid reports that Smollett may have staged the alleged January 29 attack against himself.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-17-at-7.29.59-PM-768x475.png

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/17/pelosi-deletes-tweet-jussie-smollett/

His original accounts did not say they were white men, he said they were men wearing ski masks.

the implications are there, 21

http://amsterdamnews.com/news/2019/jan/29/jussie-smollett-attack/

“The recent racist and homophobic attack on acclaimed actor and activist Jussie Smollett is troubling," said NAACP President Derrick Johnson. "The rise in hate crimes is directly linked to President Donald J. Trump’s racist and xenophobic rhetoric. It is dangerous for any society to allow a tone of divisiveness and hatred to dominate the political discourse."