• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The " F " the media thread

why would the MSM be calling this a racist attack if they were not sure the attackers were 100% not black?

I mean, this is the MSM who never rushes to judgment and always facts check before going to print or the web or broadcasting worldwide.

How is it relevant that they’re Nigerian? If it was orchestrated, it doesn’t make it any more orchestrated because they were Nigerian, just as it wouldn’t be any less orchestrated if they were white, MAGA hat wearing Trumptards.

How is it relevant that they’re Nigerian? If it was orchestrated, it doesn’t make it any more orchestrated because they were Nigerian, just as it wouldn’t be any less orchestrated if they were white, MAGA hat wearing Trumptards.

tenor.gif

re-read what you just typed. slowly.

corrected

“The recent racist and homophobic false flag attack on heretofore unknown actor and activist Jussie Smollett is troubling," said NAACP President Derrick Johnson. "The rise in fake hate crimes is directly linked to President Donald J. Trump’s racist and xenophobic enemies. It is dangerous for any society to allow a tone of divisiveness and hatred to dominate the political discourse."

How is it relevant that they’re Nigerian?

So you're saying that black on black crime is racist?

And therefore, all crimes are then inherently racist?

Because the attack was deemed by ALL to be a racist attack.

Jussie should be Ocrazio’s sperm donor. They’d make the dumbest, most racist habitual lying kid ever.

His original accounts did not say they were white men, he said they were men wearing ski masks.

How can you wear a ski mask AND a baseball cap???

Why aren't we focusing on the fact that his first name is JUSSIE? What in the hell kind of name is that? JUSSIE?????

Holy ****. Are Trog and 21 really here trying to argue this wasn't a complete fabricated story?

Is that really where you guys stand as of Feb. 19 in the AM? I want you on record you ignorant jerkoffs.

The Smollett story smelled funny the moment it happened. I said so in this very thread 24 hours after it was reported. Now the guys ADMITTING to the attack are Nigerian, knew and worked with Smollett in the past, have text messages between them, have receipts to buy the rope and bleach THAT DAY which could tie back to Smollett, and are telling the police they did it per his direction.

Yet you are STILL giving Smollett the benefit of the doubt? Really?

Where was your doubt about it being white, MAGA hat wearing racists? You had no doubt then. You took Smollett's word 100% you silly fools.

When you start understanding WHY you choose to do that, you will understand why this entire board doesn't take you seriously. Really.... take a look in the ******* mirror and ask yourself what you have become in your mission to tear down all things Trump and his supporters.

Why aren't we focusing on the fact that his first name is JUSSIE? What in the hell kind of name is that? JUSSIE?????

His parents liked Jessie but thought it was too cracker, like Uncle Jessie from the Dukes. So they tried to street it up with the U. Image their disappointment when they found out that he's a bottom.

His parents liked Jessie but thought it was too cracker, like Uncle Jessie from the Dukes. So they tried to street it up with the U. Image their disappointment when they found out that he's a bottom.

"street it up" - that **** right there had me spit up my coffee

lol.jpg

I wasn't arguing it wasn't fabricated, I was just saying his original accounts described the men as wearing ski masks.
He didn't identify them as white.

I wasn't arguing it wasn't fabricated, I was just saying his original accounts described the men as wearing ski masks.

He identified them to the MEDIA as wearing MAGA hats. What does that imply? Or did you really thing it was two blacks wearing MAGA hats. From the moment it happened it was a HATE CRIME.

You are a ******* idiot.

He said he couldn't tell because of the ski masks but told the police he believed they were white...also yelling "This is MAGA Country"... lol

He said he couldn't tell because of the ski masks but told the police he believed they were white...also yelling "This is MAGA Country"... lol

And while these two ski masked Nigerians were screaming "This is MAGA country", you know because Jussie had it down to the smallest detail, what do you think they sounded like?

There is legitimate racism and sexism in this country. The crying wolf mentality going on now will hurt those that are actually victims.

From here forward, fake news should be know as a Smollett.

Ehh, false.

"When we first reported the details of the story -- including Jussie saying the 2 men were white -- we were told twice, after we posted, it accurately reflected Jussie's version of events. We also spoke with our Jussie sources Friday and they reaffirmed he had said that day the men were white.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/15/jussie-smollett-race-black-white-nigerian-attack/

Liberals, like 21, hear what they want to hear and dismiss facts as inconvenient stumbling blocks in the way of believing what they want to be true.

it gets better

Teen in Lincoln Memorial protest sues Washington Post for $250 million

(Reuters) - A high school student from Covington, Kentucky, sued the Washington Post for defamation on Tuesday, claiming the newspaper falsely accused him of racist acts and instigating a confrontation with a Native American activist in a January videotaped incident at the Lincoln Memorial.

The lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Kentucky by Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann, 16, seeks $250 million in damages, the amount that Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com and the world’s richest person, paid for the Post in 2013.

The lawsuit claims that the newspaper “wrongfully targeted and bullied” the teen to advance its bias against President Donald Trump because Sandmann is a white Catholic who wore a Make America Great Again souvenir cap on a school field trip to the March for Life anti-abortion rally in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 18.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...washington-post-for-250-million-idUSKCN1Q82SW

it gets better

(Reuters) - A high school student from Covington, Kentucky, sued the Washington Post for defamation on Tuesday, claiming the newspaper falsely accused him of racist acts and instigating a confrontation with a Native American activist in a January videotaped incident at the Lincoln Memorial.

The lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Kentucky by Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann, 16, seeks $250 million in damages, the amount that Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com and the world’s richest person, paid for the Post in 2013.

The lawsuit claims that the newspaper “wrongfully targeted and bullied” the teen to advance its bias against President Donald Trump because Sandmann is a white Catholic who wore a Make America Great Again souvenir cap on a school field trip to the March for Life anti-abortion rally in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 18.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...washington-post-for-250-million-idUSKCN1Q82SW

Bezos can afford it.

it gets better

I've said this over and over again, here and elsewhere. Until false accusers - whether it is Blasey-Ford, situations like this, etc - are held accountable by the law and/or the courts - they will continue. Make them pay. Punish them. The practice will cease.

May he win and win huge.

Good ******* **** for him. He should also go after all the **** **** celebs that called for his head on Twitter. Yeah you washed up Kathy

Good ******* **** for him. He should also go after all the **** **** celebs that called for his head on Twitter. Yeah you washed up Kathy

What a dumbfuck. Her TDS made her torch her career once already by acting like a disgusting human being. Apparently the condition is still terminal judging from TDS career implosion #2. Way to go ya imbecile.