• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

The worst part is this is all over Hollywood and the left and yet these same people are the ones getting on TV and Twitter and trying to start movements that say that YOU are the problem. You, ******* sitting at home are the problem, not hollywood or liberals who actually did this ****.

You, if you voted Trump, are hurting women because as we all know, Trump has started rounding up women into camps, or something.

At least he didn't have a binder full of women...

Non-stop triggered

Millennials watching classic Bond movies for the first time blast 'sexist' and 'racist' plots online - and describe Sean Connery's 007 as 'basically a rapist'

Young viewers watching vintage James Bond for the first time left shocked

James Bond is part of British cinematic history, with 26 films spanning the past 56 years - but some millennials watching 007's early outings for the first time are taking issue with the movies' 'inappropriate' content. Some viewers too young to witness past Bonds like Roger Moore, Sean Connery, Timothy Dalton - and even Pierce Brosnan - in action at the cinema have expressed their shock at the 'sexist' and 'racist' contents of the films in a modern context.

The older Bond movies may have stood the test of time in the eyes of true devotees of Ian Fleming's hero - but those people coming to the franchise with fresh eyes say the spy's sexually aggressive actions are unacceptable.

In particular, Sean Connery's James Bond - the Scottish actor took the title role in seven Bond flicks between 1962 and 1983 - has been described variously as a 'sexist wife beater', a 'scumbag', and a 'rapist' by modern viewers.

0325D182000005DC-5315501-image-a-4_1516959587097.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ls-watching-old-James-Bond-not-impressed.html

Non-stop triggered

Millennials watching classic Bond movies for the first time blast 'sexist' and 'racist' plots online - and describe Sean Connery's 007 as 'basically a rapist'

Young viewers watching vintage James Bond for the first time left shocked

James Bond is part of British cinematic history, with 26 films spanning the past 56 years - but some millennials watching 007's early outings for the first time are taking issue with the movies' 'inappropriate' content. Some viewers too young to witness past Bonds like Roger Moore, Sean Connery, Timothy Dalton - and even Pierce Brosnan - in action at the cinema have expressed their shock at the 'sexist' and 'racist' contents of the films in a modern context.

The older Bond movies may have stood the test of time in the eyes of true devotees of Ian Fleming's hero - but those people coming to the franchise with fresh eyes say the spy's sexually aggressive actions are unacceptable.

In particular, Sean Connery's James Bond - the Scottish actor took the title role in seven Bond flicks between 1962 and 1983 - has been described variously as a 'sexist wife beater', a 'scumbag', and a 'rapist' by modern viewers.

0325D182000005DC-5315501-image-a-4_1516959587097.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ls-watching-old-James-Bond-not-impressed.html

There is a weekly report on NPR now with two woman "journalists" from New York City (one is Lesbian because there isn't an episode that goes by that she doesn't drop "my wife" at least 4-5 times in about 10 minutes) during the NPR show "The Takeaway". This is the liberal show that used to be hosted by the disgraced John Hockenberry (who bullied people from his wheelchair and was fired) and now being hosted by the insanely liberal leaning Todd Zwillich.

Here is there report from this week:

https://www.wnyc.org/story/rethinking-pop-culture-light-metoo

And all they do is basically a woman whine fest about pop culture. I mean they are complaining about "Superbad" being sexist. I mean, the title of the movie is "Super Bad"....

They bring up James Bond as well (and they have in the past). It is basically 10 minutes of just "I love my period and if you don't you are sexist".

I used to be able to tolerate NPR left-leaning because I thought they at least were fair but it has gotten worse and worse since Trump. The questions Zwillich asks each day are downright contemptuous if you don't agree with the left-leaning group think ideology. I was yelling at the radio yesterday when they ran a sob story about an illegal immigrant (here for 20 years and still doesn't speak English) and is finally getting deported. About how "unfair" it was. About how his children (given the privilege of U.S. citizenship BECAUSE of his illegality) are grieving because their father is in detention. How the food and bathrooms are just "terrible" in the holding areas before deportation and how "people are always getting sick" (no proof on that btw, but let's just run with it, says NPR editors).

It's awful right now. I am so glad there is a strong minority that is rebelling against this group-think mentality from the coasts. The more I hear them talk, the more they are completely off their rockers.

Basically, every leftist cause is run by preverts

Humane Society C.E.O. Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations

The chief executive of the Humane Society of the United States resigned on Friday after sexual harassment allegations against him prompted an uprising from staff and donors.

The executive, Wayne Pacelle, who was the face of the Humane Society for more than a decade, had held onto support from a majority of the group’s board, which voted on Thursday to immediately end an investigation into his behavior.

Yet by Friday afternoon, donors and employees of the organization, one of the most prominent animal welfare groups in the nation, were distancing themselves from Mr. Pacelle, condemning the board’s decision and calling for him to leave. In an email to the staff, Mr. Pacelle said late Friday that because “our mission depends on unity,” he was stepping aside to allow a search for a successor to begin.

“I am resigning, effective immediately, to allow that process to move forward expeditiously and to put aside any distractions, in the best interests of all parties,” he wrote.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/02/us/humane-society-ceo-sexual-harassment-.html

California is so liberated

Over 3,300 California massage parlors are fronts for sex trafficking, report says

A recent report by the Polaris Project, an anti-human trafficking organization, found that there are over 3,300 massage parlors in California that are posing fronts for sex trafficking.

The report states that there are at least 9,000 "illicit massage businesses" nationwide, meaning that California is home to a third of these establishments. The estimated revenue of these businesses is $2.5 billion annually.

The Polaris Project states that there are at least 181 illicit massage businesses operating in San Francisco and 244 operating in San Jose. The report names Los Angeles, Orange and Santa Clara counties as the counties with the highest number of illicit massage businesses in the state.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/California-massage-parlors-sex-trafficking-3-300-12548768.php

Hypocrisy is Tim not updating the list he was so diligent about after the Wynn, Baio and Porter accusations.

California is so liberated

Over 3,300 California massage parlors are fronts for sex trafficking, report says

A recent report by the Polaris Project, an anti-human trafficking organization, found that there are over 3,300 massage parlors in California that are posing fronts for sex trafficking.

The report states that there are at least 9,000 "illicit massage businesses" nationwide, meaning that California is home to a third of these establishments. The estimated revenue of these businesses is $2.5 billion annually.

The Polaris Project states that there are at least 181 illicit massage businesses operating in San Francisco and 244 operating in San Jose. The report names Los Angeles, Orange and Santa Clara counties as the counties with the highest number of illicit massage businesses in the state.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/California-massage-parlors-sex-trafficking-3-300-12548768.php

This is my shocked face.

:hororr::hororr:

Hypocrisy is Tim not updating the list he was so diligent about after the Wynn, Baio and Porter accusations.

no, it's not. You need a new dictionary.
Aside from that, I really don't believe you want Tim to update that list.

no, it's not. You need a new dictionary.
Aside from that, I really don't believe you want Tim to update that list.

That would be like me running a foot race against Usain Bolt and Trog demanding that Usain stop running and I be given another 10 meters to close the distance before Usain starts running again.

I'm still losing the 100 by 75 meters.

That would be like me running a foot race against Usain Bolt and Trog demanding that Usain stop running and I be given another 10 meters to close the distance before Usain starts running again.

I'm still losing the 100 by 75 meters.

Damn your slow. But that cig down. Lol.

More of my man Ben Shapiro, debating college students - brilliantly:

You want to know another reason I love Ben Shapiro?? He's a lawyer, and proves yet again that thoughtful, well-read, well-educated lawyers rape the intellectual midget known as elfiePoloLiar. :glee::glee::glee::glee: