• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The least surprising thing I've read this week.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

So hundreds (probably more, but I digress) of unvetted "refugees" were turned loose within the US, and at least two that they know of (READ: admit to) are on the terror watch list. If you watched the chaos of our surrender in Afghanistan unfold on TV, you knew there was no way all of those people were properly vetted, especially when the state department left before everyone else. This just keeps getting better and better.

This should be labeled as a treasonous act. The Government's number one responsibility is the safety of its citizenry and this, along with the wide-open southern border is complete dereliction of that responsibility.

This should be labeled as a treasonous act. The Government's number one responsibility is the safety of its citizenry and this, along with the wide-open southern border is complete dereliction of that responsibility.
The treasonous acts are piling up. Quickly.

notice the deflection from one government agency to the other. just fingers of incompetence being pointed arond

EXCERPT:
JEAN-PIERRE: “No, it’s not different than what we have said. That very report did not take into account the key steps in that rigorous — you heard from us, rigorous and multi-layered screening and vetting process the U.S. government took before at-risk Afghans were permitted to come to the U.S. Again, I would — I would refer you to the DHS comments on this. It did not take into full account what the other agencies are involved in making sure that this multi-layered process and screening process — it is a multi-agency effort and it did not — this particular report did not include that.”

Everything is going as they had planned. I suppose that includes the stranded Americans they left behind. Does anybody do news stories on that?