• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The New York Kangaroo Court Case Against Trump

Biden is so ******* clueless he will probably pardon Trump before the election. I can see it now every liberal in America head will assplode. It would be epic.

"Mr. President, this is the Hunter pardon you asked for. Just sign right here."

Biden is so ******* clueless he will probably pardon Trump before the election. I can see it now every liberal in America head will assplode. It would be epic.
It would be the right thing to do.
And could earn Biden some respect.

He can’t these are State charges not Federal. Actually they are not even real charges they are total made up bullshit.
they're Federal charges being reviewed by a State jury... at least that's how i saw it being explained.

they're Federal charges being reviewed by a State jury... at least that's how i saw it being explained.
The charges are State charges using Federal law as basis but the Feds declined to prosecute him on those charges so there is no crime to make the State charges actually criminal offenses. The whole thing is a ******* joke.

So the judge instructed the Jury that they don’t all have to agree Trump committed the same crime. Their whole case is just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks. They have never defined the specific crimes. So the judge tells them basically, if you think he did SOMETHING wrong you can all agree to convict.
Bragg is using the Federal election law as the basis to bring the charges. But the feds already investigated and said Trump did not break election law. That’s why they had to make this Frankenstein of half arguments.

They have to know none of this will stand after appeal. They don’t care. They just want to be able to say Trump is a convicted felon. Then when it does get overturned, they will call for reform of the courts because it’s overrun by MAGA.

Like I mentioned earlier, they WANT people to respond aggressively.

They WANT to use the narrative that Trump leads a giant band of insurrectionist crazies, determined to overthrow the gubmint.

Like I mentioned earlier, they WANT people to respond aggressively.

They WANT to use the narrative that Trump leads a giant band of insurrectionist crazies, determined to overthrow the gubmint.
Well they may regret poking the bear when their heads on figurative spikes.

Just heard the jury instructions were 50 pages, took the judge an hour to read and the jury is NOT allowed to have a copy of the instructions in the jury room.

So the judge instructed the Jury that they don’t all have to agree Trump committed the same crime. Their whole case is just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks. They have never defined the specific crimes. So the judge tells them basically, if you think he did SOMETHING wrong you can all agree to convict.
Bragg is using the Federal election law as the basis to bring the charges. But the feds already investigated and said Trump did not break election law. That’s why they had to make this Frankenstein of half arguments.

They have to know none of this will stand after appeal. They don’t care. They just want to be able to say Trump is a convicted felon. Then when it does get overturned, they will call for reform of the courts because it’s overrun by MAGA.

It's telling that someone like Megyn Kelly, who has every right to despise Trump because of his comments toward her, is exposing the lunacy of these charges.

I'm really curious to see what comes of this. I feel like there is a 95% chance Trump gets convicted of at least one charge, perhaps more. I want to see how people react. To me, that will be telling.

I'm really curious to see what comes of this. I feel like there is a 95% chance Trump gets convicted of at least one charge, perhaps more. I want to see how people react. To me, that will be telling.
Agreed sarge.
Nothing will happen other than the usual whining and moaning of conservative politicians and media sorts..
In other words ….
The beat goes on..

Like my ole papi used to say in classic Italian broken English...

Dino--why you worry---nobody cares..

Last edited:
And if he is convicted of something, will any members of the jury step up and explain how that conclusion was reached?

Guilty on all 34 counts