• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

MehPI2h.jpg

Trump weighing Fox News' Monica Crowley for press secretary

President-elect Donald Trump is considering tapping Fox News analyst Monica Crowley as his press secretary, according to Politico.

Crowley, who is also a regular columnist for the Washington Times, was an early and vocal supporter of Trump. Politico noted that she warned Fox not to underestimate Trump when he launched his presidential bid last year.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...g-fox-news-monica-crowley-for-press-secretary

------------------------------

I would go with Milo and on alternative days, Diamond and Silk

The fat lady don't sing until December 19.

MehPI2h.jpg

Trump weighing Fox News' Monica Crowley for press secretary

President-elect Donald Trump is considering tapping Fox News analyst Monica Crowley as his press secretary, according to Politico.

Crowley, who is also a regular columnist for the Washington Times, was an early and vocal supporter of Trump. Politico noted that she warned Fox not to underestimate Trump when he launched his presidential bid last year.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...g-fox-news-monica-crowley-for-press-secretary

------------------------------

I would go with Milo and on alternative days, Diamond and Silk

I would tap her too

Kellyanne curbs Chuck Todd

Trump trolling the Bushes?

3ACF0C2500000578-3977470-image-m-28_1480315374115.jpg

W and Poppy wear ‘43’ and ‘41’ hats and little Jebbie won’t get his!

Trump picks Congressman Tom Price as health and human services secretary

President-elect Donald Trump has chosen Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), an orthopedic surgeon who has been one of Capitol Hill's fiercest critics of President Obama's health care law, to be secretary of health and human services, a person briefed on the decision confirmed Monday night.

The public announcement of Trump's selection of Price, a six-term congressman who chairs the House Budget Committee and is regarded as a policy wonk, is expected to be made as early as Tuesday.

Price, 62, who represents a suburban Atlanta district, has played a leading role in the Republican opposition to the law known as Obamacare and has helped draft several comprehensive bills to replace it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...price-as-health-and-human-services-secretary/

-----------------------

Winning

Trump 'very impressed' with Petraeus as he weighs top diplomat job

President-elect Donald Trump stepped up his search on Monday for a new U.S. secretary of state, with the focus on David Petraeus

"Just met with General Petraeus--was very impressed!" Trump said on Twitter shortly after Petraeus, a retired general, left an hour-long meeting with the Republican winner of the November 8 election at Trump Tower in Manhattan.

Petraeus said after meeting Trump that the New York businessman "basically walked us around the world" in their discussion. "He showed a great grasp of the variety of challenges that are out there and some of the opportunities as well," Petraeus told reporters.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...impressed-petraeus-he-weighs-top-diplomat-job

Petraeus has his own email scandal to deal with. I don't know if he's the best choice.

It's not going to matter one bit to the Dems who he picks, they are going to excoriate them publicly nonetheless.....

191895_image.jpg

.....and you really can't fault them for doing it, considering the vast experience they have in Govt.

Fjx5jFE.jpg

b b b but he hates women and minorities!

Trump picks Elaine Chao for transportation secretary

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump has selected Elaine L. Chao, the former Labor secretary under George W. Bush, to head the Department of Transportation, elevating someone who has been a fixture of the Republican establishment in Washington to a post that could become integral to shaping one of the most ambitious parts of Mr. Trump’s agenda.

Mr. Trump has said infrastructure redevelopment is a priority. And Ms. Chao has experience — politically and personally — in navigating the competing centers of power in the capital. She is married to Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky and majority leader.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/u...portation-trump.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

It's not going to matter one bit to the Dems who he picks, they are going to excoriate them publicly nonetheless.....

191895_image.jpg

.....and you really can't fault them for doing it, considering the vast experience they have in Govt.

Fjx5jFE.jpg

HAHAHA. All those people will be politically irrelevant in 2020

I'll just drop this here.

US Islamist group

So they’re ‘arming up’ for increased frequency and violence of planned attacks on Americans?

Cower in fear, Bammy is leaving, so there is no one in the White House to protect you radicals.

We should drag all your Imans directing you out of those mosques, shave their beards and send them to Gitmo for some questioning.

Last edited:
Just saw where trump struck a deal with carrier to keep 1000 jobs in Indiana

Just saw where trump struck a deal with carrier to keep 1000 jobs in Indiana

Saw that too. But the MSM reported it as "Thousands still set to lose their jobs in Indiana even after Trump brokered a deal."

image.jpg

Just for the hell of it I'll put this here. I've been in Eastern Kentucky and West by God the last few days. Culture shock.

View attachment 2894

Just for the hell of it I'll put this here. I've been in Eastern Kentucky and West by God the last few days. Culture shock.

They can't make up their minds if they want meth or heroin so they do a little of both and put Mountain Dew in their baby bottles.

Feels like old times

Trump Rallies 12/01/2016 Carrier Plant Indianapolis,IN 2PM & Cincinnati, OH @ 7pm ET

No polls on how much the left will freak out?

popcorn-gif.gif