• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

. I do think Trump will have a rough go at the beginning. It's gonna take a lot of work to fix this mess the libs pushed
He needs to always remind everyone of the mess he inherited. Worked for obummy

First of all congratulations to Donald Trump. Also congratulations to those of you here who support him. Seriously. I will still hold firm that I think both candidates were awful but I am in no way surprised by what just happened. I voted none of these candidates on my ballot. Van Jones is being ridiculous saying that "this was a whitelash" and a push back against a black president and a changing country. That's utter bullshit. This election swung on the rust belt and midwest states many of which like Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Iowa have been voting for a Democrat for almost 30 years straight. They all voted for Obama twice. I don't want to hear that. If people run with that then they are not getting the point at all. I wanted Bernie Sanders to get the nomination and I truly believe he would have won. Hillary was a horrible candidate to run from jump. Just horrible. She had way too much heat on her. Plus her campaign team ****** sucks. They do. Go read Game Change about the 2008 election. They learned nothing. She took a high profile job and it blew up in her face because she is can't be trusted. The people who Trump flipped didn't give up on the Democratic party......they just didn't want Hillary. That's super clear. This is a HUGE loss for her and what's ironic is that this whole time people have been pointing at the Republican establishment and laughing about how they let Trump take over their party when we really should have been looking at Democrats saying the same thing about Hillary. Losing those kind of voters is utterly embarrassing and telling. It says a lot that they responded to what Trump was selling them. We'll see if they get what they want out of this. It looks like they just didn't feel like they had a voice. I think they made their point.

Whether you like Trump or hate him is irrelevant. This is a win for "voting" Americans. Something truly historic took place last night. Can you even imagine how much Trump would have won by without all the vote-fixing and machine-rigging?

Even so all the networks, Fox included were loathe LOATHE, to call it. They delayed like crazy ******** late into the night "to be sure", which I suppose is fair given the election digging I am certain the Clinton camp is doing.

The American people are ******* sick and tired of American politics.

I was not for him initially, but now I don't have a bad feeling about him. My gut tells me that he will do the right thing. I like the way that they are putting an emphasis on putting ALL americans first . I think Trump played the game he had to play to get to the White House. I feel that he has the countries best interest at heart...

They all say that right after they win...

They all say that right after they win...

I think most mean it but then they run into Congress.

Congress is still a cesspool. This vote didn't change much there.

Sweet sweet victory and it feels so damn good!! Love the Liberals still texting me crying about Trump being a racist...people posting on my Facebook saying **** you.

Congratulations to President Donald J. Trump. You had every force imaginable working against you, even some of your own "party". No matter how they tried to tear you down and discourage the Americans who followed you who prayed for change in government, you never backed down but rather fought even harder. Your tireless campaigning to bring America back from the inevitable brink of no return, reminded us of the utter grit of our forefathers who fought for the sovereignty of this nation in the days of yore. You are the epitome of a great American. Now let's go make America great again!

Last edited:
I think most mean it but then they run into Congress.

Congress is still a cesspool. This vote didn't change much there.
Trump will have a pen and a phone.

Perhaps Bernie should have stood on principle and not sold his soul to the devil. I think if he tells the DNC to **** off, he wins the Democrat nomination. But it was "her turn," and he sold out. Bernie has no one to blame but himself.

I agree that Bernie is also to blame. He may have won on a 3rd party ticket. But it is the fault of the Dems, and unanimous superdelegate voting, that is the true root of their clusterfuck.

Hurray, hurray, hurray, flocks, errrr folks....step right up and buy into the largest Psy-Op in American History!

hope you enjoyed the show.

Attention media. The public now knows how crooked you are. Trump beat you too.

You know what pisses me off? After Hillary's concession speech, the media is saying it is up to Republicans to come together with Democrats and bridge the divide. Why is it up to republicans to close the gap that the democrats created? I remember the sitting POUTS telling us elections have consequences, he won and republicans need to get in the back of the bus, **** that ****. Democrats need to come to Republicans and bridge the divide. From the back of the bus, of course.

**** **** the democrats! We run the show across the board...haha Time to work and drain that swamp. If they need something and if they're really nice...naaaah **** them. A lot of Obamas bs to undo they'll be to busy working .

You know what pisses me off? After Hillary's concession speech, the media is saying it is up to Republicans to come together with Democrats and bridge the divide. Why is it up to republicans to close the gap that the democrats created? I remember the sitting POUTS telling us elections have consequences, he won and republicans need to get in the back of the bus, **** that ****. Democrats need to come to Republicans and bridge the divide. From the back of the bus, of course.
Exactly why we elected Trump.

He needs to always remind everyone of the mess he inherited. Worked for obummy

You mean a recovering economy after the Bush disaster? Maybe saving G.M. and saving the few rust belt jobs left? Making the world safer? Getting health care to 20 millions Americans?

Yeah we'll see what King Chump does with that......

Here's the F'n kicker....Harry Reid evoking the "Nuclear Option" in the Senate going to a simple majority to bring lefty judges at the Federal level, well those chickens are about to come home to roost. Couple in Bader-Ginsberg refusal to retire so Obama could appoint another liberal justice might have Trump placing three Republicans on the Supreme Court. That will kill progressive agendas for a generation. Only 8 Republican Senate seats are up in the next mid-terms and 33 Democratic seats so it's going to be a nice long bumpy ride for the left.

You were warned Harry Reid....you were warned not to do it.

Got the House and Senate. Day one - kill Obamacare entirely before the infrastructure gets any bigger.

Any predictions on what he will or won't accomplish? The wall, jobs, ISIS, free trade, etc.

Shouldn't be anything stopping him, right?