• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

I cant wait to see what that jackass Bill Mayer has to say.

View attachment 2842

Sessions as Chief of Staff? How great would it be if he made Christie the Press Secretary? Christie would take zero **** from the media. Or Kellyanne Conway.

I could get behind every bit of this, but there is no doubt that Conway would be my press secretary, she was awesome at running his campaign and didn't take **** from anyone.

he needs some moving money. he has a lot of **** at trump tower.

I dunno, he'll be the first President who was forced to move to a smaller house. He'll get a bigger plane but again, his new helicopter will be smaller. Sacrifices.

Port Authority vehicles at LaGuardia airport honor Trump’s plane with ‘water salute’

Firefighters at LaGuardia Airport gave Donald Trump's plane a two-hose "water salute" as it departed for Washington, D.C. Thursday morning - a gesture typically reserved for the President, not the President-elect.

trumps-plane-given-a-water-canno-1.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ter-salue-laguardia-airport-article-1.2867945

================

America washing their hands of Obama

Historic

Been disowned by 3 family members so far over my Trump vote. **** them. Trump is the CIC-elect and I am proud.

Been disowned by 3 family members so far over my Trump vote. **** them. Trump is the CIC-elect and I am proud.

I'm doing my best to tweak people and piss them off on Facebook but I haven't been defriended as far as I know.

View attachment 2842

Sessions as Chief of Staff? How great would it be if he made Christie the Press Secretary? Christie would take zero **** from the media. Or Kellyanne Conway.

I could see Kellyanne Conway as Chief of Staff...pretty bold, but what would the liberalfems say to that?

I don't get people literally losing family over this. A guy I know on facebook posted that anyone friends and family who voted for Trump should un friend him. I just dont get it. More than likely, our lives aren't going to change that much no matter what happens. Hold on to those who are close to you. ******* people.

ha ha - yes please, stick it to em!

Concerns grow of press kept at bay during Donald Trump presidency

President-elect Donald Trump never hid his contempt for the news media during the campaign and has continued to keep the press at bay after winning the election, raising concerns he will end the tradition of allowing a pool of reporters to cover his every move in public.

Mr. Trump, who at campaign rallies regularly denounced the news media as "the most dishonest people you'll ever meet," has support for breaking the tradition and keeping the public in the dark about his daily whereabouts.

"I don’t think Trump needs the press pool," said Rep. Duncan Hunter, a California Republican who is a top Trump ally on Capitol Hill. "He didn't need it when he ran and he doesn’t need it as president of the United States."

Mr. Hunter said the news media brought it upon themselves.

“If I had just won the election after everyone said I’d lose and rooted for my opponent, why would I give anyone the time of day,” said Mr. Hunter.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/10/concerns-grow-of-press-kept-at-bay-during-donald-t/

I might have heard it wrong but it sounded like Carson a possibility for Health and Human services. Correct me if am wrong.

Nothing is decided yet - they are still making up the lists

Carson: I’ll help Trump with Obamacare replacement plan

Ben Carson says he’s still ironing out his role in the incoming administration of President-elect Donald Trump, but one thing’s certain: He’ll have a role in helping craft the replacement plan for Obamacare.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/ben-carson-trump-obamacare-replacement-231117

I don't get people literally losing family over this. A guy I know on facebook posted that anyone friends and family who voted for Trump should un friend him. I just dont get it. More than likely, our lives aren't going to change that much no matter what happens. Hold on to those who are close to you. ******* people.

It's up to 5 family now. Friends/acquaintences, I can deal with. But family? Being told I'm a bigot and not allowed in my cousin's home so I don't spread the bigotry around his 2 year old son? What the hell?

I could see Kellyanne Conway as Chief of Staff...pretty bold, but what would the liberalfems say to that?

I heard somewhere she doesn't want any job, said she wants to go back to her business

Yesterday, heard several on Fox say it looks like Trump's son-in-law will be Chief of Staff. He was with him yesterday on his tour of DC and he trusts him completely.

Yesterday, heard several on Fox say it looks like Trump's son-in-law will be Chief of Staff. He was with him yesterday on his tour of DC and he trusts him completely.

I wouldn't believe any of the news bullshit right now, and especially nothing any talking heads are saying

although Bobby Kennedy did serve as his brother's attorney-general

there's a different story every day

Reports: RNC's Priebus Looks Like Trump's Pick for Chief of Staff

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/reince-priebus-trump-chief-of-staff-list/2016/11/10/id/758174/

-------------------

Donald Trump is reportedly thinking about Breitbart's Steve Bannon for White House chief of staff

http://theweek.com/speedreads/66135...eitbarts-steve-bannon-white-house-chief-staff

he'll be the first President who was forced to move to a smaller house

But it's still a nice house

Images that are driving the libs even more batshit crazy

"A Warm Welcome in the White House"

obama_trump-11.jpg

rtx2t2gn.jpg

Last edited:
It's up to 5 family now. Friends/acquaintences, I can deal with. But family? Being told I'm a bigot and not allowed in my cousin's home so I don't spread the bigotry around his 2 year old son? What the hell?

You are deplorable. Get used to it.

Morning Joe is a blast - I highly recommend it - he is torturing the libs on his show - shoving their hate right back down their throats

You can pick your friends but not your family.