• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

Any predictions on what he will or won't accomplish? The wall, jobs, ISIS, free trade, etc.

Shouldn't be anything stopping him, right?

Im going to say it will be exactly like Obama... he might get something in but it will be forced and ill conceived and repealed in 4 years.... the repubs have the slimist of leads in the senate and frankly it wont be hard to get people to bolt from the extreme ideas. he can executive order some stuff i guess, but thats limited too

Main thing he can tear up every executive order Obama has ever issued. Obamas ****** legacy right down the drain.

Any predictions on what he will or won't accomplish? The wall, jobs, ISIS, free trade, etc.

Shouldn't be anything stopping him, right?
who the **** knows, he never really got around to saying what his plans are....

probably be yuge though.

Melania's **** kinda yuge.

you did see her ****, right?

Man, I haven't felt this good since the *Patriots lost their last super bowl, watching Tom *Brady walk off the field dejected.

CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT Donald TRUMP!!!

Now, I need a Steeler WIN over the Cowboys this Sunday and this will make my week. My local cowgirl friends are talking so much **** right now.

I don't want to hear anymore excuses from these people. For the last 6 years congress has used Obama for an excuse for not getting the job. Now that you have all your ducks in a row get er done.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

I think there will be a bit of a power play between Congress and Trump. Their agendas are different and it will be interesting to see how Trump negotiates on these points.

Will he approve socially conservative laws with pork that Christian Conservatives want passed in exchange for some of his campaign highlights (wall, obamacare, immigration). OR will he really turn into a centrist (which many think he really is) and play the Republicans and Democrats in congress against each other to get only things he really wants done and not compromise to the extremes of either party.

I have no doubt Ryan and his congressional cohorts think this is just their ticket to anything now. That they can "out-political" Trump and get all the things they've wanted forever. But I kind of hope Trump is pragmatic about it and actually uses his conscious in deciding in some likely untra-conservative laws with lots of pork in them are best for the country and the middle class.

I think that's the real story.

Unless there is something really crazy happening (huge market crash, war, terrorist attack, assassination, etc.), Trump is going to have Republican rule in congress for his entire 4-year first term (democrats making up that much in an off-year election is almost unheard of).

That is huge for his ability to effect legislation. It just depends on how greedy Congress gets and if Trump allows them to.

Im curious about the final popular vote numbers... i cannot find anything above 92% of the totals in the media... When do they get finalized? she was up about 100k last i saw but every projection had him ultimately winning it...

Attention media. The public now knows how crooked you are. Trump beat you too.

Fox News was horrible last night. Megan had evil devil eyes. And probably had blood coming out of her...wherever. I'm done with them. I'll probably watch O'Reilly tonight and that's it. Somebody needs to make a Trump News Network. Hire Gretta, Drudge, Colter, Breitbart people. It would be yuge!

Fox News was horrible last night. Megan had evil devil eyes. And probably had blood coming out of her...wherever. I'm done with them. I'll probably watch O'Reilly tonight and that's it. Somebody needs to make a Trump News Network. Hire Gretta, Drudge, Colter, Breitbart people. It would be yuge!

I disagree. I thought Megyn Kelly was outstanding. She was the only one that tried to push her whole network to "just declare him the winner already". And really pushed home a "give him a chance" message to anyone negative on the set.

And Karl Rove was really smart about things. I know he's a slimeball SuperPac guy, but he knows his **** when it comes to watching an election race and what to look for. Some of the other were blah. And the token black guy democrat was in utter shock and had numerous breakdowns after midnight.

But overall, I thought Fox was pretty fair. Especially as compared to ABC (Stephanopoulos was terrible) and MSNBC (Rachel Maddow who literally looked like she was pissed at every man in the world because a woman didn't win). And don't get me started on Wolf Blitzer and that guy that just talked and talked and talked over his map....

Megan was part of the derail Trump media. Let her work for CNN or NBC news. And never invite that insert your own adjective to the White House

Trump went in PLO Style like Luke Cage

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/70a8F6BFt5w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thought I'd put this here too...

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Not enough of them voted, it doesn't matter

WE got

The Presidency

The House

The Senate

The Supreme Court

Yes, and the board libtards were saying that this election would kill off the republican party. It looks like Trump made it stronger than ever and that its liberals who are dying off. Trump's supreme court appointments will breeze through congress and ensure that conservatism lives on for another 50 years. Put that in your *** and hump it, libtards.

Congrats Spike for the single, most epic, thread in the history of the interwebs!!!

Dri who???

I disagree. I thought Megyn Kelly was outstanding. She was the only one that tried to push her whole network to "just declare him the winner already". And really pushed home a "give him a chance" message to anyone negative on the set.

And Karl Rove was really smart about things. I know he's a slimeball SuperPac guy, but he knows his **** when it comes to watching an election race and what to look for. Some of the other were blah. And the token black guy democrat was in utter shock and had numerous breakdowns after midnight.

But overall, I thought Fox was pretty fair. Especially as compared to ABC (Stephanopoulos was terrible) and MSNBC (Rachel Maddow who literally looked like she was pissed at every man in the world because a woman didn't win). And don't get me started on Wolf Blitzer and that guy that just talked and talked and talked over his map....

I didn't watch those other fuckups so I don't have a comparison. I still say Fox totally tanked it though.

Plenty of Pros and Cons towards Megyn Kelly. Her contempt for Trump was evident early on and it hurt her image very much. As big a Trump supporter as I am, I would hate to have seen wall to wall Hannity.

Her work on the Election Coverage made up for the early blemishes. Fox will keep her, you can take that to the Bank.

Cabinet.jpg

Sessions as Chief of Staff? How great would it be if he made Christie the Press Secretary? Christie would take zero **** from the media. Or Kellyanne Conway.

Last edited:
Michael Savage for Press Secretary.

Why is there a "Contribute" button at the bottom of the Thank You email from Trump?