• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

Which side of the fence?

The Fence Test

This is straight forward country thinking,You can't get any more accurate than this!
Which side of the fence?
If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!
If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
If a Democrat is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
A Democrat demands that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended."

Well, I forwarded it

If a Republican fails, he wonders what he could have done better.
If a Democrat fails, he wonders what they could have done better, and if "he" is an appropriate pronoun for this.

Bomma implied that fairly often and Libs repeat that dogma on a daily basis. You on board the Trump Train now?
No ****. Obama is a ******* icon of discernment for lecturing about America's "mistakes" on foreign soil for 8 years, and Trump is the devil for one sentence during an interview with a US news show.

So a sitting American president says, in so many words, that the United States doesn't have the right to be so critical of a man like Putin because we really aren't that different and you guys are okay with it..... interesting. I wonder what every republican's hero Ronnie Reagan would say about those comments. I guess they aren't the Evil Empire anymore.... there just a country doing what they gotta do just like us.
I just have one question.... do you guys realize the hipocracy in your statements when you say them or are you just so blind with hatred for democrats that you can't see it, even when it's as obvious as this?

So a sitting American president says, in so many words, that the United States doesn't have the right to be so critical of a man like Putin because we really aren't that different and you guys are okay with it..... interesting. I wonder what every republican's hero Ronnie Reagan would say about those comments. I guess they aren't the Evil Empire anymore.... there just a country doing what they gotta do just like us.
I just have one question.... do you guys realize the hipocracy in your statements when you say them or are you just so blind with hatred for democrats that you can't see it, even when it's as obvious as this?

I think it may something to do with the fact that Islamic terrorism has become such a worldwide threat to civilization that Russia doesn't seem nearly as scary as it used to by comparison. You can at least reason with somebody who isn't hellbent on destroying you just because you don't believe what they believe. Hell, China and North Korea are also much less threatening by comparison. You can't reason with violent religious fanatics...especially those whose teachings include wiping out all non believers.

Last edited:

He said we haven't always been totally innocent. Are you suggesting that this was false?

He said we haven't always been totally innocent. Are you suggesting that this was false?

Of course not.... I'm saying that when anyone with a "D" next to his name says essentially the same thing, they're branded as an unAmerican enemy sympathizer that should be brought up on charges of treason.

Of course not.... I'm saying that when anyone with a "D" next to his name says essentially the same thing, they're branded as an unAmerican enemy sympathizer that should be brought up on charges of treason.

Those poor Dems. Everybody always picking on them. Never catching a break. The media always up their ***. Widespread protests on a daily basis.

Hey wait. Those are the Republicans. Never mind.

Of course not.... I'm saying that when anyone with a "D" next to his name says the same thing, they're branded as an unAmerican enemy sympathizer that should be brought up on charges of treason.

And democRAT scum should be branded as Un-American. Its the reputation you made for yourself now deal with it.

All Trump said was that America wasn't perfect.
However, it has always been position of leftist scum that Americas wealth and power are ill-gotten, and that America the reason third world countries exist...and that even America by its very founding was illegitimate, and that we must to give back what we stole from the world...and that we need knocked down a few pegs, and that there is no such thing as American exceptionalism...and that when the Dear Leader went on his world apologizing for America tour, not a word of disapproval from you leftists.

So yeah, when a democRAT says what Trump said, you can attach all of the above to it.

Last edited:
And democRAT scum should be branded as Un-American. Its the reputation you made for yourself now deal with it.

All Trump said was that America wasn't perfect.
However, it has always been position of leftist scum that Americas wealth and power are ill-gotten, and that America the reason third world countries exist...and that even America by its very founding was illegitimate, and that we must to give back what we stole from the world...and that we need knocked down a few pegs, and that there is no such thing as American exceptionalism...and that when the Dear Leader went on his world apologizing for America tour, not a word of disapproval from you leftists.

So yeah, when a democRAT says what Trump said, you can attach all of the above to it.

Trump agrees with Democrats and they get all mad. Maybe he should come out in favor of open borders.

News flash....this just in,

201319.png

I'm sorry but that just tickled me to no end....Bwhahahaha
Oops, this too

wk9dESP.jpg

Last edited:
Trump hits it out of the park.

Trump hits it out of the park.

This ^^^ is why the left is on the verge of psychosis about all things Trump. The Federal government is a trillion dollar government tit millions get to suck on, and are shaking in terror at the thought of having their government milk taken away. Therefore, the crazy-*** **** they do - blocking streets, breaking windows, assaulting people, threatening people, etc. - is done because they live in terror at the thought of somebody actually looking at what they do for government funds, and how much they get paid.

It's like hiring a new manager to oversee a bar that the employees have been pilfering for years. Guess what? That manager is going to be the most reviled employee at the bar, and the only one who gives a **** about the bar.

This ^^^ is why the left is on the verge of psychosis about all things Trump. The Federal government is a trillion dollar government tit millions get to suck on, and are shaking in terror at the thought of having their government milk taken away. Therefore, the crazy-*** **** they do - blocking streets, breaking windows, assaulting people, threatening people, etc. - is done because they live in terror at the thought of somebody actually looking at what they do for government funds, and how much they get paid.

It's like hiring a new manager to oversee a bar that the employees have been pilfering for years. Guess what? That manager is going to be the most reviled employee at the bar, and the only one who gives a **** about the bar.

It's like this local muckraker/blogger guy who reports on the county government. Couple weeks ago he posted the salaries of all county employees (county is near broke btw). Guess what? Damn near everyone is making 50% more than they would in the private sector. Friggen' secretaries are making $57,500.

It's like this local muckraker/blogger guy who reports on the county government. Couple weeks ago he posted the salaries of all county employees (county is near broke btw). Guess what? Damn near everyone is making 50% more than they would in the private sector. Friggen' secretaries are making $57,500.

I need to become a secretary.

Working for the government and in the union.

and if she checks the "African American" box instead of "White" on the application, she's set for life.

and if she checks the "African American" box instead of "White" on the application, she's set for life.

She might even end up a NAACP chapter chief. Been done before.

Better to claim Native American like Elizabeth Warren did.

See, if Lyn listened to us, her life would be much more exciting.