• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

Winning over China: Donald Trump's five-year-old granddaughter becomes 'friendship messenger' after video for her singing in Mandarin takes the country by storm

A video clip of President Donald Trump's granddaughter singing in Mandarin to celebrate Lunar New Year has gone viral in China.

The clip posted by Trump's daughter Ivanka, after their visit to the Chinese Embassy in Washington D.C., shows 5-year-old Arabella Kushner wishing a happy new year while playing with a traditional Chinese puppet.

Arabella started learning Mandarin when she was only 18 months old, and the video has been viewed over 18 million times alone on Chinese social media website Weibo since being uploaded to Ivanka's Instagram page on Thursday.

3CC9048D00000578-4187490-image-a-1_1486115874906.jpg

3CC3F7B600000578-4184440-Year_of_the_Rooster_Ivanka_Trump_attended_a_party_celebrating_th-m-57_1486054182795.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4187490/Donald-Trump-s-granddaughter-sings-Mandarin.html

In an honest attempt to counter yinz Reich Wingers, I give you an opinion from Fred, lest yinz fall into that dreaded pit of complacency.

Many Storms Gathering: Reflections on Trump
http://fredoneverything.org/many-storms-gathering-reflections-on-trump/

I bow (in case you were wondering) to no one in my loathing for the Clintons, the Establishment, the Beltway Insulates, political correctness, BLM, radical feminists, the controlled media, Obama, Wall Street, neocons, Social-Justice Look-at-Mes, and the New York Oligarchs. After the election, I figured, having no choice anyway, to see what Trump actually did. I have seen. America elected a dangerous curiosity.

Listen to Trump’s Secretary of State Tillerson, his representative, addressing Congress and ordering China around like a misbehaving twelve-year-old: “We’re going to have to send China a clear signal that, first, the island-building stops and, second, your access to those islands also is not going to be allowed.”

This amounts to “Do what I say, or else.” It is an ultimatum, a thing to be used gingerly among big powers. The only “else” is war. Yes, he was speaking unofficially, but his interventions are clear.

Ultimata are dangerous. They are insulting. They leave no room for preservation of dignity by compromise, by finding a way to give in without seeming to. They are a way to look for a fight. A Secretary of State who casually issues ultimata to huge and nuclear powers is a symptom of an executive branch utterly out of control.

Tillerson’s combativeness is not a fluke. Vice President Bannon in The Independent “We’re going to war in the South China Sea in five to 10 years, aren’t we?” Mr Bannon said on his radio show in March 2016. “There’s no doubt about that.”

It also shows the danger of a President with no restrictions on his power to make war. In this respect, current Presidents are as autonomous as Roman emperors, having established that they can wage war at will. Whether the country wants to go to war makes no difference.

FoxNews The US is officially putting Iran “on notice” after its missile test.

The same truculence. The same sense of entitlement. Another war coming up. We would find out about it the day after it began.

A point apparently lost on the President is that we do not live in 1955. Then, it was a bully’s world. The carriers could easily have prevented sampans from going to islands and China had no hope of attacking the US navy or engaging in nuclear war. Today it can do both. While the US would “win” a conventional war, assuming that it remained conventional, the consequences would be unpredictable and the economic effects catastrophic.

Trump is extremely combative, erratic, apparently a bully, and responds to resistance by doubling down. To many of us, including me, this was immensely satisfying when he told the press to bugger off, defied the Clinton-Wall Street-Beltway elites, and talked of putting the interests of America before those of big business. The campaign was fine entertainment. Because so many were sick of the elites, he is President. Fun as a candidate, but in a President?

NU44On7.jpg

Maybe we wouldn't even be having issues with China if the Clintons hadn't sold out our country giving them our highly superior technology secrets. China wasn't ***** before that.

I've got no problem with what Rex said. China needs to step back and check itself. They trying to control the shipping lanes to control world commerce.

Trump Files Early With FEC For 2020 Candidacy, Outmaneuvers Nonprofits

A document from the Federal Elections Commission (FEC) indicates that Donald Trump took steps last week to outmaneuver nonprofit organizations, leaving them unable to officially campaign against him over the next few years of his Presidency.

Having filed (even if not formally announcing a bid) as a candidate, Trump would be able to coordinate with PACs and other similar organizations.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ly-fec-2020-candidacy-outmaneuvers-nonprofits

--------------------

smooth move

Dow, Nasdaq hit record highs

(Reuters) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average and the Nasdaq Composite hit record highs at the open on Tuesday.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average (.DJI) rose 61.66 points, or 0.31 percent, to 20,114.08. The S&P 500 (.SPX) gained 2.88 points, or 0.12 percent, to 2,295.44. The Nasdaq Composite (.IXIC) added 7.06 points, or 0.12 percent, to 5,670.62.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stock-futures-rise-focus-earnings-123610279.html

-------------

AMERICA FIRST!

Which side of the fence?

The Fence Test

This is straight forward country thinking,You can't get any more accurate than this!
Which side of the fence?
If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!
If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
If a Democrat is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
A Democrat demands that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended."

Well, I forwarded it

Somehow lol. Maybe it should've read "The people in red own 97% of the LEGALLY owned guns."

Last edited:
Kellyanne Conway expands White House influence by hiring her own chief of staff

Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Donald Trump and one of the most visible figures in the administration, is expanding her operation inside the White House by hiring a veteran congressional staffer as her chief of staff.

Conway has recruited Renee Hudson, who has been serving as chief of staff to Rep. Todd Rokita, R-Ind., to work for her in the West Wing as her chief of staff, according to two Republican officials. Conway confirmed the hiring in an email late Friday and said that Hudson plans to begin work next week.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...nway-hires-chief-of-staff-20170210-story.html

I was just wondering if any of you were bothered by Trumps comments on O'Reilly the other day. Bill was asking why he was so supportive of a known murderer...Vladimir Putin.... and Trump answered by saying something to the effect that the United States "wasn't so innocent " either... basically implying that the same could be said about our country and some of our past leaders. Now I know how much it used to piss you all off when Obama would say anything even remotely disparaging about America or apologize for anything the country had done in the past, but I don't recall him ever equating any of our past transgressions with those of a known butcher like Putin. I just thought it would be fun to put this little fun fact out there so I can read all the comments explaining how this is completely different. Just like when Obama issued executive orders .... he was an evil tyrant with no respect for the rule of law that wanted to force his private agenda down everyone's throat. Now that Trump is more or less running the country exclusively through the use of executive orders, he's viewed as a no nonsense president that's getting things done.

I was just wondering if any of you were bothered by Trumps comments on O'Reilly the other day. Bill was asking why he was so supportive of a known murderer...Vladimir Putin.... and Trump answered by saying something to the effect that the United States "wasn't so innocent " either... basically implying that the same could be said about our country and some of our past leaders. Now I know how much it used to piss you all off when Obama would say anything even remotely disparaging about America or apologize for anything the country had done in the past, but I don't recall him ever equating any of our past transgressions with those of a known butcher like Putin.

Bomma implied that fairly often and Libs repeat that dogma on a daily basis. You on board the Trump Train now?

What? No protests? Dems are slipping

health_secretary.jpg

Tom Price sworn in as health and human services secretary

WASHINGTON — Rep. Tom Price of Georgia was sworn in Friday as health and human services secretary, setting the stage for the conservative to play a leading role in dismantling President Barack Obama’s health care law.

Vice President Mike Pence administered the oath to Price hours after he won Senate confirmation on a narrow, 52-47 vote early Friday.

Price is an orthopedic surgeon who is expected to help scuttle the Affordable Care Act, in part, by issuing regulations to weaken it.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/10/tom-price-sworn-in-as-health-and-human-services-secretary/

We need more protests...I mean riots... that will endear the masses to your cause. Which is just ...waaah

I was just wondering if any of you were bothered by Trumps comments on O'Reilly the other day. Bill was asking why he was so supportive of a known murderer...Vladimir Putin.... and Trump answered by saying something to the effect that the United States "wasn't so innocent " either... basically implying that the same could be said about our country and some of our past leaders. Now I know how much it used to piss you all off when Obama would say anything even remotely disparaging about America or apologize for anything the country had done in the past, but I don't recall him ever equating any of our past transgressions with those of a known butcher like Putin. I just thought it would be fun to put this little fun fact out there so I can read all the comments explaining how this is completely different. Just like when Obama issued executive orders .... he was an evil tyrant with no respect for the rule of law that wanted to force his private agenda down everyone's throat. Now that Trump is more or less running the country exclusively through the use of executive orders, he's viewed as a no nonsense president that's getting things done.

Um...no rational thinking person believes the U.S. has a spotless record, but don't expect Trump to bow before world leaders on an apology tour.

Which side of the fence?

The Fence Test

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

Well, I forwarded it

This one's not quite true - the Democrat non-believer only wants mention of Judaism and Christianity and their Gods silenced, other religions and their gods are okay and in fact Democrats expect everyone to go out of their way to accommodate/avoid offending other religions.