• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

I dunno, the tears may be legit. Every Democrat is crying because bans like this on immigrants mean lost votes for Democrats. If I were a Liberal, I'd be crying too.

True, but did you watch Schumer? Faux tears.

snort

because he’s doing what he said he would be doing.”

Yes sir buddy, he's been busy.alright

wn2E2KP.jpg

e0zhjd3.jpg

...The ISIS that B. Hussein funded and created. The JV terrorists he refused to address. The problem he bestowed upon us all.

It's so fun watching leftist globalist ******* freak out. Fun times!

Yes sir buddy, he's been busy.alright

Things are rolling right along

Senate easily confirms Trumps Transportation pick

President Trump’s nominee for Transportation secretary easily won confirmation on Tuesday, even amid fallout from the administration’s temporary ban on travelers from seven majority-Muslim nations.

In a 93-6 vote, the Senate endorsed Elaine Chao to lead the Transportation Department, where she is expected to be a crucial ally in helping Trump move a massive infrastructure package through Congress.

http://thehill.com/policy/transportation/317105-senate-confirms-trumps-transportation-pick

So Trump nominated Scalia Jr. for SCOTUS. Just like he said he would. And after a week and half in, seeing everything Trump has done that he promised he would do, does anyone still think that he's "just like Hillary" or "I don't trust what he says"?

And that's code for Spike and I were right, throughout the whole thing. *Another fistbump.

Last edited:
The President of the EU council jumped on board the trash Trump train. He's showing his true colors.

Rollin' rollin' rollin', keep them doggies rollin', Rawhide!

Army Corps told to clear way for Dakota Access construction

The acting secretary of the Army has instructed federal officials to issue the easement necessary to build a controversial segment of the Dakota Access pipeline, members of the North Dakota congressional delegation said Tuesday.

“The Acting Secretary of the Army Robert Speer informed us that he has directed the Army Corps of Engineers to proceed with the easement needed to complete the Dakota Access Pipeline,” Sen. John Hoeven (R-N.D.) said in a Tuesday night statement.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...d-to-clear-way-for-dakota-access-construction

Loving his nominee for Supreme Court Judge.

So Trump nominated Scalia Jr. for SCOTUS. Just like he said he would. And after a week and half in, seeing everything Trump has done that he promised he would do, does anyone still think that he's "just like Hillary" or "I don't trust what he says"?

And that's code for Spike and I were right, throughout the whole thing. *Another fistbump.

I sti;ll maintain that you will see this as the presidency goes on, though you are completely benfitting from a combative, proud and driven man being challenged publicly by a bunch of dimwits.... honestly do you think anyone with Trumps persona wouldnt rush headlong to do the opposite of whatever thing the protestors are crying about right now... lets see what happens when the challenges die down some and the social frenzy spotlight isnt shining brightly on the guy. He is a long time attention ***** after all.

i mean he started out seeingly waivering on everything when first elected then pivoted right back in line once the illigitimate snowflake outrage and democrat venom came into play.....

Melania Trump Hires Chief of Staff, Plans Move to DC in Summer

gty-melania-barron-tie-ps-170120_12x5_1600.jpg

An aide to Melania Trump on Wednesday confirmed that the First Lady will move to the White House starting at the beginning of the summer.

"Mrs. Trump will be moving to D.C. and settling into the White House at the end of the school year, splitting her time between New York and D.C. in the meantime," Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, senior adviser to the First Lady told ABC News. "Mrs. Trump is honored to serve this country and is taking the role and responsibilities of the First Lady very seriously."

Later on Wednesday, the White House also announced that Lindsay Reynolds would be joining the First Lady’s team as her Chief of Staff.

"I am putting together a professional and highly-experienced team which will take time to do properly,” the First Lady said in a White House press release

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/melania-trump-hires-chief-staff-plans-move-dc/story?id=45208678

Yeh well, don't start changing the furniture around or anything Melania..especially that gargoyle statue in the West wing.... the owner has plans to return.

Hillary Clinton Is Working on Her Comeback

Clinton has also been rumored to be working on a television show to help prepare her for a presidential run in 2020.
http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clinton-working-comeback/

Hur9MoP.png

Last edited:
Yeh well, don't start changing the furniture around or anything Melania..especially that gargoyle statue in the West wing.... the owner has plans to return.

Hillary Clinton Is Working on Her Comeback

Clinton has also been rumored to be working on a television show to help prepare her for a presidential run in 2020.
http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clinton-working-comeback/

Hur9MoP.png

Pretty sure that ***** will try to run for President after she's dead!!! Just go the **** away!!!

It's common knowledge that Mexico's president was financially backed by the drug cartel. Here's what Trump told him during their latest phone call:

"You have a bunch of bad hombres down there," Trump told Pena Nieto, according to the excerpt given to AP. "You aren't doing enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I just might send them down to take care of it."

https://apnews.com/0b3f5db59b2e4aa78cdbbf008f27fb49

This is great, from an article on Bannon:

The essence of the place could be found in a viral video that made its debut around the time of Bannon's takeover of Breitbart. Over a piece of old nature footage, a clever narrator commented on a single-minded beast known as a honey badger. Through bee stings, snakebites and other degradations, the animal never stops killing and eating. "Honey Badger don't give a ****," the narrator summed up. Bannon adopted the phrase as a motto.
Official Washington and its counterparts around the globe are struggling to understand just how much the honey badgers are now running the show. There is no doubt the badgers are starving for change and don't care if they get stung by swarms of pundits, incumbents, lobbyists and donors--not to mention foreign leaders and denizens of Davos. In fact, they seem to like it.
The capital was in a lather over the immigration order, with denunciations pouring in from Republicans and Democrats alike. Rumors swirled of resignations from the Trump White House, when Trump's policy badger, Stephen Miller, a Bannon ally, calmly stepped before the cameras. "Anytime you do anything hugely successful that challenges a failed orthodoxy, you're going to see protests," he told CBS News. "In fact, if nobody is disagreeing with what you're doing, then you're probably not doing anything that really matters in the scheme of things."
The withering fire Trump has drawn from nearly every direction would normally have a President backpedaling. Not the badgers. In Trump country, the vast red sea of Middle America where the President won the election, many people welcomed the squeals of the outraged elites. As one delighted Kansas City businessman put it, "He's upsetting all the right people."

We welcome the squeals of the outraged elites! I love that...

Last edited:
We welcome the squeals of the outraged

Lefty sites are still very entertaining

Still harboring deep seeded anger towards so called-progressive younger voters I knew who thought this was a ******* joke and passed around the most vile memes about her.

I deactivated FB with no intentions of ever going back - I don't like many of my so-called friends anymore.

I wake up each morning and the first thing is a jolt and anxious thought of what he might have done during my sleep. Can't sleep at night now...

My boyfriend suggested I see a psychiatrist.....I've apparently crossed the line from depression to full on psychosis..... and that's a lot to take from a man who is diagnosed with schizophrenia, though my red eyes, swollen throat, and bruised knuckles tell me he may be right.

I've gotta admit, a big part of why I so desperately wanted Hillary to win was because I knew I wasn't mentally healthy enough for the level of persistent resistance that is required of us now.

I feel guilty every time I don't participate in a protest or don't read up on some new disastrous news story."

Election day itself was like being kicked in the stomach...I was literally physically ill.

I've had to double my dose of antidepressants, I take Benadryl and melatonin to get to sleep, I'm taking twice my allowance of tramadol, and I still wake up at 3:30 covered with fear-sweat

I have anxiety dreams every night, which sometimes wake me up. I wake up in the morning with the thought of Trump. I have a hard time concentrating at work, and have been drinking more since the inauguration.

OK, if I took two Benadryl for a while. Then OK -- UNTIL the refugee/constitutional insult crisis. More screams and sobs into the pillow, despite feeling pink-hat power and going to resistance meetings. I need constant affirmation from Dems doing what is right and a press doing its job to calm me down so I can rest.

the list goes on

Election day itself was like being kicked in the stomach...I was literally physically ill.

I've had to double my dose of antidepressants, I take Benadryl and melatonin to get to sleep, I'm taking twice my allowance of tramadol, and I still wake up at 3:30 covered with fear-sweat

I have anxiety dreams every night, which sometimes wake me up. I wake up in the morning with the thought of Trump. I have a hard time concentrating at work, and have been drinking more since the inauguration.

OK, if I took two Benadryl for a while. Then OK -- UNTIL the refugee/constitutional insult crisis. More screams and sobs into the pillow, despite feeling pink-hat power and going to resistance meetings. I need constant affirmation from Dems doing what is right and a press doing its job to calm me down so I can rest.

the list goes on

That Tramadal is some pretty heavy duty stuff and they're mixing it with all that other garbage. Of course they're psychotic.

I can't imagine having so little going on with my life that a Presidential Election would completely shut me down and keep me from living my life. Weak minded people.

That Tramadal is some pretty heavy duty stuff and they're mixing it with all that other garbage. Of course they're psychotic.

We give Tramadol to our foster greyhounds after they've been neutered. Just sayin'.

I can't imagine having so little going on with my life that a Presidential Election would completely shut me down and keep me from living my life. Weak minded people.

No ****. My list of worries includes working, keeping a roof over my head, and food on the table.

We give Tramadol to our foster greyhounds after they've been neutered. Just sayin'.

So you are saying that these protestors are neutered dogs????

It's a coup!

navy-seal-convoy-flies-trump-flag-1.jpg

Last edited: