• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

@IndySteel - this sounds good ... until the second paragraph...

WASHINGTON — The Biden administration is taking a key step toward ensuring that federal dollars will support U.S. manufacturing — issuing requirements for how projects funded by the $1 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package source their construction material.

New guidance issued Monday requires that the material purchased — whether it’s for a bridge, a highway, a water pipe or broadband internet — be produced in the U.S. However, the rules also set up a process to waive those requirements in case there are not enough domestic producers or the material costs too much, with the goal of issuing fewer waivers over time as U.S. manufacturing capacity increases

Biden always looks competent in a public setting. Just look at his face. That is the face of confidence.
Especially when he’s telling stories about Corn Pop and driving trucks.

It does make you wonder who was in the bunny costume.

The White House secretary in charge of "Messaging". Joe might blurt out the wrong message.

hunter-biden-crack.jpg

**** Biden’s world. Crime is crime.

Biden has another $800 million package for Ukraine. I think that is 3 now. That's 2.4 billion. 10% for the Big Guy, and certainly others getting kick backs. I suppose this will go on for several more years. Inflation will be worse than ever.

Biden has another $800 million package for Ukraine. I think that is 3 now. That's 2.4 billion. 10% for the Big Guy, and certainly others getting kick backs. I suppose this will go on for several more years. Inflation will be worse than ever.

FQy1bcFX0AMGlcP

Best response to nonsense I've seen in a while. Space connects us all? I don't know which one is worse.

Video link isnt working, but today on Fox Business Mornings with Maria... Debbie Dingell (D-MI) was on with Dagen McDowell.

Dingell was saying that no judge should set public health guidelines, while McDowell was stating that the judge only ruled on the CDC's over-reach. Dingell effectively called @Tibs a complete dumbass when she said that she was "smart and following all CDC guidelines" and hadn't gotten the KungFlu. McDowell responded with the assertion that she was doing what was required, but had gotten the Vid twice in 10 months.

Then the video spiraled into Title 42 and why the Biden assministration is ok with allowing illegals to flood the border, not knowing what diseases they have, while telling everyone else to mask up.

oh, and let's not forget that Peppermint Patty Psaki clearly stated that the White House is appealing the mask removal mandate as a way to "preserve power"

yes, she said that. "preserve power"

these are the ******* dipshit "adults" you ************* elected.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Beetlejuice. Watch this. Very short.

How did we get to this place in America? A mayor running the most violent city in America, simply says "I won't answer your questions because I don't like them." Politicians work for the citizens....at least that's the fairy tale.

Definition of gaslighting. Politifact says your eyes are lying. Biden wasn’t shaking hands with air. He was just pointing at people using his whole hand. At least they are getting destroyed in the replies.

Definition of gaslighting. Politifact says your eyes are lying. Biden wasn’t shaking hands with air. He was just pointing at people using his whole hand. At least they are getting destroyed in the replies.

Brainwash the sheep.