• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

How do you know it's a lie? When someone says "Here's the truth". No need to preface it, if it's not a lie.

About 2 years ago there was a report, based on a survey among reporters all over the world, that asked to rank real and honest news in countries. America ranked #13.

Remember when Joe the Puppet said there were going to be food shortages? Now I'm not going to go full tin foil hat just yet, but these sure seem to be strange coincidences. I understand accidents happen, but apparently there have been 12 food processing plants destroyed in just the last month. Repeat, 12 in a month. And apparently there have been more destroyed in the past two years than in any other time in U.S. history. All this while farmers have been complaining that the USDA have been bribing them to buy their farms, Bill Gates & the CCP are buying up millions of acres of farmland etc. Our gubmint & the global elites shirley wouldn't be trying to control our food supply, would they?

FQ1HdAPXwAAFgSP

Last edited:
Besides them being ugly Joe, they're not very useful if they're not working (about 3/4 of the windmills I see when I pass into Palm Springs every other month are always down):

FQ-HoILXEAEqo0g

And not to mention the huge amount of landfill area they take up when broken/old.

iu

Can't think of anything that can scar natural landscape like beautiful mountain ranges more than wind turbines...

Remember when Joe the Puppet said there were going to be food shortages? Now I'm not going to go full tin foil hat just yet, but these sure seem to be strange coincidences. I understand accidents happen, but apparently there have been 12 food processing plants destroyed in just the last month. Repeat, 12 in a month. And apparently there have been more destroyed in the past two years than in any other time in U.S. history. All this while farmers have been complaining that the USDA have been bribing them to buy their farms, Bill Gates & the CCP are buying up millions of acres of farmland etc. Our gubmint & the global elites shirley wouldn't be trying to control our food supply, would they?

FQ1HdAPXwAAFgSP

Now that kinda stuff can get the shooting started. Especially in a country that can produce a vast overabundance. There's no excuse for shortage other than willful intent.

Now that kinda stuff can get the shooting started. Especially in a country that can produce a vast overabundance. There's no excuse for shortage other than willful intent.

Just looked it up and the U.S. is still the 3rd largest producer of agriculture/meat in the world, behind China and Brazil.

I'll take a guess and say there are slim to no U.S. owners of Chinese farmland, while China probably owns a fucI< ton of U.S farmland at this point. Seems there is no excuse for shortages here unless, like you said, there may be some willful, nefarious **** going on. It's a shame Floggy ain't around no more because he's probably also an Agriculturalist.

The POS POTUS just today. I mean it's not surprising, it's just disgusting:

Anybody notice commercials to dial 2-1-1 for food insecurity? To get a system like that set up must have taken a long time. Longer than the Ukraine stuff. A conspira theorist might think it meant they’ve been planning for this. Or perhaps they want a way to give food to millions of new arrivals in a way that is not easily quantifiable To anybody who may want an accounting of how many new arrivals are getting assistance.

We have been hearing of "food insecurity" from Biden, and Bill Gates. It sounds like this is their plan.

Well, you have this issue of like 26 food plants burning.

You have the Government demanding farmers burn their crops or turn their fields over.

You have Bill Gates and China's involvement in our food production, buying up farms.

Now they have dial 2-1-1 for Food insecurity.

Who would need a tinfoil hat to ask if all of this is by design?

Should there be a Hunter-only thread?

Hunter Biden’s closest business partner made at least 19 visits to the White House and other official locations between 2009 and 2015, including a sitdown with then-Vice President Joe Biden in the West Wing.

Visitor logs from the White House of former President Barack Obama reviewed by The Post cast further doubt over Joe Biden’s claims that he knew nothing of his son’s dealings.

Eric Schwerin met with Vice President Biden on November 17, 2010 in the West Wing, when he was the president of the since-dissolved investment fund Rosemont Seneca Partners.

The logs also reveal that Schwerin met with various close aides of both Joe and Jill Biden at key moments in Hunter’s life when he was striking multi-million dollar deals in foreign countries, including China. Yet President Biden has long insisted he had no involvement in his son’s foreign affairs. “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” he said in 2019.

Should there be a Hunter-only thread?

Hunter Biden’s closest business partner made at least 19 visits to the White House and other official locations between 2009 and 2015, including a sitdown with then-Vice President Joe Biden in the West Wing.

Visitor logs from the White House of former President Barack Obama reviewed by The Post cast further doubt over Joe Biden’s claims that he knew nothing of his son’s dealings.

Eric Schwerin met with Vice President Biden on November 17, 2010 in the West Wing, when he was the president of the since-dissolved investment fund Rosemont Seneca Partners.

The logs also reveal that Schwerin met with various close aides of both Joe and Jill Biden at key moments in Hunter’s life when he was striking multi-million dollar deals in foreign countries, including China. Yet President Biden has long insisted he had no involvement in his son’s foreign affairs. “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” he said in 2019.
Nothing to see here. Probably Russia hacked those logs.. Look over there a guy dressed as a sheila and swimming!

11E222E7-6534-49F0-8906-588C469E77DD.jpeg

A fellow Ranger driver.

Last edited:
Looks like someone just let Joe finally watch the The Batman: