• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Heather Long

@byHeatherLong

Here’s where Americans are seeing big jumps in prices: Gas +44% y/y Airfare 33% Eggs 23% Utility gas 23% Used cars 23% Hotels 23% Bacon 18% Chicken 15% Milk 15% Furniture 15% Coffee 14% Beef 14% Flour 14% New cars 14% Fish 13% Electricity 11% Health insurance 10% Rent 5%

8:51 AM · May 11, 2022·Twitter Web App

1652291343492.png

we are sending 40Bil to Ukraine

Just imagine what that 40 billion could do for every American or for stopping world hunger? Remember hearing that recently when a private citizen decided to use his own money to do what he saw fit with it? I hate this government and just about everyone in it. And their propaganda mouthpiece cheerleaders. We have the worst of the worst destroying us.

Just imagine what that 40 billion could do for every American or for stopping world hunger? Remember hearing that recently when a private citizen decided to use his own money to do what he saw fit with it? I hate this government and just about everyone in it. And their propaganda mouthpiece cheerleaders. We have the worst of the worst destroying us.
This is the stuff that i hate. We don't even blink an eye at throwing money at other countries, but trying to get funding passed for our own country is near impossible. Both sides are to blame as alot of funding packages include things that have nothing to do with the problem. A package should be like here is 1 billion to fix bridges period. Not here is a billion dollar for bridges, but transgender men have to use women's bathroom.

This is the stuff that i hate. We don't even blink an eye at throwing money at other countries, but trying to get funding passed for our own country is near impossible. Both sides are to blame as alot of funding packages include things that have nothing to do with the problem. A package should be like here is 1 billion to fix bridges period. Not here is a billion dollar for bridges, but transgender men have to use women's bathroom.
Kind of like if someone owed another US citizen $50 but spent it on a Ukrainian hooker's Only Fans site instead.

Apparently the Democrats are powerless against Vlad Putin. He got Trump elected, messed with Hunter Biden’s laptop, and caused inflation, high gas prices, and food shortages.

Apparently the Democrats are powerless against Vlad Putin. He got Trump elected, messed with Hunter Biden’s laptop, and caused inflation, high gas prices, and food shortages.

Might as well start calling him Vlad the Dem Impaler.

I think those percentages are on the low side.

Same here. At least from what I'm seeing with my own eyes. But powers that be tell us not to trust our own eyes necessarily, but to trust them. After all, they have a great track record.

FSaJ5WrXIAAIJiu

Multifaceted at it's finest.

Destroy the Founding Fathers, destroy their documents that are the foundation for this country.

Pretty sure a lot of doctors/pediatricians are advising against this. What folks may have survived back in the day does not always mean it was that good for people either.
My point being that everything isn't a crisis. Yes, our lives have improved over the years, and while this may not meet 2022 standards, it did fill the bill at the time.
Once the apocalypse arrives, people will appreciate how to survive with simple measures.

Biden's rant today - screaming in anger because somebody, he's not sure who, is responsible for inflation, food shortages, empty shelves and it's gotten to the point where "people have to wait in line for a box of food in AMERICA!"

Goddammit, if ONLY we could figure out who is responsible for this!!

Random: "Uh, you know that's your name, right?"

Compost: "Uh, we're just named after federal district/capital city, dummy."

Random: "Uh, what figure do you think that capital city is named after, dummy?"

Compost: "Taylor! TAYLOR! Get this person's name, occupation, relatives addresses, first grade teacher's name etc."

They should rename it Shitworld. Maybe Stalins Dream Utopia since they endear themselves to communist garbage.

What's cool for me is I'll never step foot in that state. I'd go through Canada or by boat to avoid places like Seattle and Portland. Which are the poster children of a failed ideology that just won't die. It just keeps on producing stupid ******* who believe in it.

Infuriating. Don't tell me their ultimate plan isn't to weaken the country.

The Biden administration has canceled one of the most high-profile oil and gas lease opportunities pending before the Interior Department. The decision, which halts the potential to drill for oil in over 1 million acres in the Cook Inlet in Alaska, comes at a challenging political moment, when gas prices are hitting painful new highs.

Biden is shipping pallets of Baby Formula to the Border…​

Posted by Kane on May 12, 2022 2:41 pm

Republican Congresswoman Kat Cammack — “Biden is sending pallets of baby formula to the border. Meanwhile, store shelves across America are empty and moms are being told they don’t know when more is coming in. Welcome to Biden’s America where American moms and dads are last. What is infuriating to me is that this is another example of an America last agenda.”

The first photo is from this morning at the Ursula Processing Center at the U.S. border. Shelves and pallets packed with baby formula. The second is from a shelf right here at home. Formula is scarce. This is what America last looks like.
1652381410466.png
1652381457324.png

I know I may have my Wig tin foil hat on, but seems awfully convenient - this whole 'baby formula shortage' with what's going on with SCOTUS and just the lunatics in general thinking that bringing children into the world will screw up the climate.

Someone just tell me this is a serious misfortune with no nefarious intentions behind it.

Fae1f3v.jpg

Someone just tell me this is a serious misfortune with no nefarious intentions behind it.
Come on man. Pallets of baby food to the border for illegals, pallets of baby food to Ukraine and empty shelves in America, what's your point ?

aFEwbSJ.jpg

I know I may have my Wig tin foil hat on, but seems awfully convenient - this whole 'baby formula shortage' with what's going on with SCOTUS and just the lunatics in general thinking that bringing children into the world will screw up the climate.

This is a serious misfortune with no nefarious intentions behind it.