• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I know I may have my Wig tin foil hat on, but seems awfully convenient - this whole 'baby formula shortage' with what's going on with SCOTUS and just the lunatics in general thinking that bringing children into the world will screw up the climate.

Someone just tell me this is a serious misfortune with no nefarious intentions behind it.
Could be, my niece is a pediatrician and posted on FB this morning that Amazon Canada has formula, but if you register as Amazon USA they have far, far less. I didn't look into if Amazon Canada will ship to a US address, but the circumstances look Wig-like to me.

I know shot about him. But he is always a man I’m like **** yeah over these last few years.

Putin has cancer, Xi just had an anyerism, Biden has had a couple anyerisms and displays dementia prominently. Nancy is drunk, Maxine and AOC have been quiet lately. Who will lead these 3 countries?

Putin has cancer, Xi just had an anyerism, Biden has had a couple anyerisms and displays dementia prominently. Nancy is drunk, Maxine and AOC have been quiet lately. Who will lead these 3 countries?
George Soros, Klaus Schwab, and Bill Gates.

Not sure where to put this. But for all of those spouting that Blacks are killed by police at a disproportionate rate compared to whites...have a read. This HWYTE Reuters data scientist was fired for this. Good data in the substack to use for the next AltLefty who makes these claims.

I know shot about him. But he is always a man I’m like **** yeah over these last few years.

He simply wanted to know what exactly was in the bill and where funds were going to be allocated.

But of course they didn't want to disclose that, because they know all too well what it's really going towards.

01g2yt3q2xmtj32m30wqdvd1h5-jpeg.359943

George Soros, Klaus Schwab, and Bill Gates.

Yep. I just heard this in passing but somebody commented that Bill Gates is heavily invested in lab-produced soy infant milk. So U.S. farmland, vaccines and this.

I also heard it may not have anything to do with the baby formula shortage, but this guy sure seems to be around everything that all of a sudden becomes a shortage or a serious problem.

And if they knew we were going to have a baby formula shortage that started back in January (or around that time), why in the world were we not immediately importing it from other countries? Answer of course: SUPPLY CHAIN CRISIS!

Sooo,

We'll work on this together,then?

Nice. Let’s get them shelves even more empty.
Just an assumption on my part, but how can there be a shortage of diesel? It's a cast off product of refining oil for gasoline. Do we have a shortage of gas, or will that be the next manufactured crisis?

Just an assumption on my part, but how can there be a shortage of diesel? It's a cast off product of refining oil for gasoline. Do we have a shortage of gas, or will that be the next manufactured crisis?
Wouldn't surprise me if it's being rerouted to Ukraine, Europe, and reserve storage.

Stoking more unrest. They love it. Just waiting for the water to come to a boil.
In California...there just waiting for the water period.

Wait until that shortage starts.....its going make baby formula and diesel shortages seem like the good ole days..

Why are the Dems so adamant about sending trillions to Ukraine immediately? We know that Dems care about nothing but their own power. They don't give a **** about the people over there. So what's the game?

Could it be that the trillions will be given to various NGOs in slush funds that will ultimately and mysteriously end up going to DNC coffers? Nah, that would be crazy. The media would be all over such brazen fraud....

Sooo,

We'll work on this together,then?

There are only 2 possibilities with her.

1. She's is stupid. I mean legit stupid. She goes off prompter and this bullshit is the best she can come up with
2. ALL of her staff hates her and they intentionally write stupid **** for her to say and she's too dumb to realize what she's saying is nonsense. They can get away with this betrayal because the Prez and other powerful Dems hate her too and they don't want her run.

Both can be true at the same time.

Why are the Dems so adamant about sending trillions to Ukraine immediately? We know that Dems care about nothing but their own power. They don't give a **** about the people over there. So what's the game?

Could it be that the trillions will be given to various NGOs in slush funds that will ultimately and mysteriously end up going to DNC coffers? Nah, that would be crazy. The media would be all over such brazen fraud....
Can you say "kickback", before they are all kicked out of office,,,,or worse....

Last edited:

There are only 2 possibilities with her.

1. She's is stupid. I mean legit stupid. She goes off prompter and this bullshit is the best she can come up with
2. ALL of her staff hates her and they intentionally write stupid **** for her to say and she's too dumb to realize what she's saying is nonsense. They can get away with this betrayal because the Prez and other powerful Dems hate her too and they don't want her run.

Both can be true at the same time.