• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

There is no price of gas that the Democrats would consider to be too high. Whatever it takes to force everyone into electric cars, $10, $15, whatever, they would think is just right.

There is no price of gas that the Democrats would consider to be too high. Whatever it takes to force everyone into electric cars, $10, $15, whatever, they would think is just right.
Just wait until we run out of lithium. We have maybe 5-10 years depending on the rate of production.

What's the alternative battery going to be? The electric car novelty will be short lived without a solution soon.

Reactions: xjx
The membrane technology for H2 to electricity is still developing. Toyota leads thus far. A H2 plant will be cheaper and cleaner in the long run compared to this battery nonsense going on right now.

The membrane technology for H2 to electricity is still developing. Toyota leads thus far. A H2 plant will be cheaper and cleaner in the long run compared to this battery nonsense going on right now.
Hydrogen battery cells held the lead a generation ago, but couldn't make that commercial leap; so the desire for next-gen, non-hydrocarbon has led to the place now where EVs are the only option to gas/diesel.

Hydrogen battery cells held the lead a generation ago, but couldn't make that commercial leap; so the desire for next-gen, non-hydrocarbon has led to the place now where EVs are the only option to gas/diesel.
I'm thinking the world is going to run out of nickel and lithium long before we run out of oil.
The Earth produces more oil and gas all the time. Nickel and lithium, not really.

I'm thinking the world is going to run out of nickel and lithium long before we run out of oil.
The Earth produces more oil and gas all the time. Nickel and lithium, not really.
I heard there was a bunch of coal lying around too.
I want my boys to be in the clean coal biz!

Come out to the coast, we'll get together, hop in my EV, take a drive, have a few laughs

Hmmm, I was thinking of buying TSLA next week. This might be a sign to avoid it.
Come out to the coast, we'll get together, hop in my EV, take a drive, have a few laughs

Note to self: If you ride with anyone who has an an electric car, bring tool to smash glass in case of emergency.

As long as you're never called out for your make-believe stories, you might as well keep telling them.

47877b337dcddc95.png
6hvr8c.jpg

Just watched a USPS van fly by...It's FN Memorial Day. I win how much Bezos is making off us taxpayers to deliver his Chinese crap via USPS. I'm sure he has no problem with outrageous gas prices. Fewer trips to the store means more deliveries for him and eventually even less competition from Mom and Pop.

You go tibs! Hold firm