• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

1654003997047.png

Just watched a USPS van fly by...It's FN Memorial Day. I win how much Bezos is making off us taxpayers to deliver his Chinese crap via USPS. I'm sure he has no problem with outrageous gas prices. Fewer trips to the store means more deliveries for him and eventually even less competition from Mom and Pop.
I dunno. Around here Amazon mostly delivers stuff themselves in their own fleet of vans. Which need to be filled up with gas. And the more money we have to spend on gas is less money we have to buy stuff from Amazon. It’s why Bezos and Musk have both said Biden’s policies are bad.

I dunno. Around here Amazon mostly delivers stuff themselves in their own fleet of vans. Which need to be filled up with gas. And the more money we have to spend on gas is less money we have to buy stuff from Amazon. It’s why Bezos and Musk have both said Biden’s policies are bad.
That's interesting. You rarely see their own fleet in this corner of Southern Northern VA

it would seem that if some electric car company made a fleet of industrial transport vans or box trucks, that they could theoretically infringe upon Amazon's market and possibly even have lower prices, but a larger draw.

or even have drone deliveries... which is happening.

Thought I saw commercials a year or two ago proclaiming Amazon was going EV, and thus saving planet Earth.

Thought I saw commercials a year or two ago proclaiming Amazon was going EV, and thus saving planet Earth.
Around here they drive big high-roof Mercedes and Ford vans. Lots of them. You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting an Amazon van. As far as I can tell they’re not electric.

Around here they drive big high-roof Mercedes and Ford vans. Lots of them. You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting an Amazon van. As far as I can tell they’re not electric.
the cat or the van?

The membrane technology for H2 to electricity is still developing. Toyota leads thus far. A H2 plant will be cheaper and cleaner in the long run compared to this battery nonsense going on right now.

first they have to make their money on battery tech. Then when that doesn't work, the Pelosi's of the world will then get fat on H2 contracts and insider trading of the stocks.

Reactions: JMM
So ******* corrupt and **** will not happen and it pisses me off to no end.

All this pride month **** is just for show. These woke corps don't want to offend the ****-killing muzzies.

1654177783630.png