• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Absolutely intentional. I heard the PC today and the press secretary said something about an emergency decree being in place to counter the high price of fuel by making solar more affordable. So I guess that means more govt subsidies for green energy...
Actually it's just a workaround for Joe's real employer, China, to avoid tariffs on solar panels. China will ship them through another country, then to us because Hunter isn't on the boards of any domestic solar companies.

You'd swear they want a revolt.
Revolt? Hell, I’d be happy with a protest. Their actions tell me they are absolutely not worried about such a thing. They’re not even a little bit afraid. If they were, they wouldn’t be doing what they’re doing.

Nope. They are gonna do what they’re doing because they can. Who is going to stop them?

Revolt? Hell, I’d be happy with a protest. Their actions tell me they are absolutely not worried about such a thing. They’re not even a little bit afraid. If they were, they wouldn’t be doing what they’re doing.

Nope. They are gonna do what they’re doing because they can. Who is going to stop them?
Last time it was tried, on Jan. 6, 2021 with a little help from the FBI, a bunch of people got thrown in solitary confinement without a trial date and two less lucky ones were shot and killed.

Last time it was tried, on Jan. 6, 2021 with a little help from the FBI, a bunch of people got thrown in solitary confinement without a trial date and two less lucky ones were shot and killed.
Well, maybe keep your emotions in check, stay out of the Capitol, and keep the protest a protest. As a conservative, you gotta know the standard is different. That whole episode is disgraceful.

Well yeah they sure as hell have no concern about people revolting, so they continue to push as if to see how far they can go. Which I have no idea. They've done **** the last 2 years I would have never thought Americans would put up with. Never.

Well, maybe keep your emotions in check, stay out of the Capitol, and keep the protest a protest. As a conservative, you gotta know the standard is different. That whole episode is disgraceful.

So if our presidential election was truly bogus, what would be the proper course to cast off that government?

They let them in and had FBI plants leading the charge. A few idiots broke a few windows and got rowdy. I've been to rock concerts way rougher than that.

The biggest horror? Taking selfies,propping feet on desks and Nancy Pelosi's laptop.

Now me personally I'd never even go to Washington and going into the capital uninvited would be a full no go.

But the insurrection they call it in the media is complete horseshit, just like holding political prisoners indefinitely.

That was to send a message to dissenters when you cross the lefties. We're radicals if we protest, they're noble social justice warriors when they, loot,burn,attack,kill and destroy billions in property. Notice how those groups just went poof? The paychecks must have stopped after mission accomplished. Which was actually done by covid.

cdKY5I6.jpg

W53WQoW.jpg

All we see now is one phony kangaroo court after another.

S3j70oT.jpg

exactly. If that had been a Dem protest engaging on the Capitol Building, Nancy would have offered them her office - as she did before. Different Rules for different political leanings.

My wife is a home healthcare nurse now. So she gets a taste of all the driving I have to do. This morning on her way to a client she called me because she saw gas for $5.25 this is the same Station an hour later. West side of the Natti. 964A14D1-BAE0-466B-95FC-17C428919ED5.jpeg

My wife is a home healthcare nurse now. So she gets a taste of all the driving I have to do. This morning on her way to a client she called me because she saw gas for $5.25 this is the same Station an hour later. West side of the Natti. View attachment 8691
Right. Like wtf happened that quick. “Time to drive up the price Phil, how much sir? .15 should do for now.

I didn't see a 'J6' thread, so I'll post this here.

This was sent by a ‘J6er’ to Steve Deace. This poor soul is ‘out’ waiting to ‘serve’ his sentence. He, like the others has committed no crime. He is a political prisoner. He was forced to ‘cop a plea’. His life is ruined. His family is in shambles. And nobody, not one ‘American’ has lifted a finger to do anything about it. Nobody cares. Nobody.

When you consider this man’s plight and put it in context with the Americans who have bled and died for this Republic, we should be deeply ashamed of ourselves for allowing this Republic to be turned into the third world pile of **** that it is. We allowed it. We are disinterested and lazy. We care about nothing but ourselves.

Everything is corrupt – all gubmint at every level, ‘schools’, “universities’ and ‘colleges’, the fourth estate, banks, corporations, ‘medicine’, sports, ‘entertainment’, ‘churches’. Everything. We allowed it.

Apparently, we’re too stupid to be free.

To wit…

"I listen to your podcast and I follow @julie_kellyz. It’s every bit as bad as she describes. I am a husband and father who has zero criminal history…. And I am looking at years in prison AFTER I took a plea.

"You may ask why would people take a plea if they are innocent? Innocent has nothing to do with this as my lawyer has told over and over again. This is payback. There are only a handful of representatives in DC that care about us. The vast majority couldn’t care less.

"They secretly despise Trump and anyone on the 6th as well. The DOJ knows this. There will be no reform of this government. There will be no going back. All there is now is the path ahead. But that path will never lead back to the country we once were.

"I watched for 4 years as our government that I pay taxes for, try to impeach and even oust our president with sheer impunity. Hillary’s smearing stunt morphed into a coup that lasted Trumps entire term. Then I watched the election get stolen from the American people.

"So I went to DC to support the way I thought best. I wasn’t violent, I didn’t break anything, I didn’t steal anything and that doesn’t matter. I lost my 6 figure income, friends, and my family is a wreck. I had the FBI in my home, I was brought before a judge in shackles.

"And I am a lucky one. I got to remain free till sentencing. So this is the country that I now live in. Where the powerful few can attack an elected president attempting to remove him for 4 years and where elections no longer matter.

"We are no longer free. And this country WAS taken without firing a single shot. Guns are meaningless at this point. It was the First Amendment that people should have been fighting for the most.

"I am now barely making a living doing manual labor for just over minimum wage until my sentencing is over. I was threatened with 20 years in prison, something only murderers face. We couldn’t change the venue and none of the motions to dismiss were accepted.

"So, at the pleading of my wife, the extreme bias of DC and it’s “jury pool of my peers” and advice from my lawyer, I destroyed a part of me and signed a paper full of exaggerations, lies and more importantly a narrative that fits what they want.

"I am a Christian and somehow I feel damned. I lied to save my family. My pastor tells me about rehab but it doesn’t help. I don’t look at myself in the mirror anymore. A part of me is dead now. I now wake up longing for the Lord to take me.

"January 6th was a dark day. There was violence by some, that’s reprehensible. No one should have broken anything or stolen anything or hurt anyone. Having said that, January 6th should be remembered as the last outburst from people who were sick of the coups against Trump...

"The lies about Russia gate, the double standard of the Bidens and how they obtained their wealth compared to the treatment of Trump, the double standard of BLM rioters and everyone else...

"The forced LGBTQ pumped into our children minds at school while trying to shut out God at every corner, the endless wars, the celebrations of abortions, the government spending that has put children not even born into life long debt, the list goes on…

"This was the last cry out for the death of a nation. I don’t know what’s going to happen to my family while I’m gone for years. My wife has depended on me our whole marriage. She is the only woman I have ever been with, the only woman I have ever loved.

"I hope she and my kids can make it without me. I am a J6er and I am going to prison."

Be sure to send it to everybody you know.

Thanks for the contribution Vincent.

It seems like many who participated on Jan 6th thought they were with a political movement.
But MAGA, like the TEA Party before it, seems to have become a marketing slogan and a sometime rallying call.
It is both a shame and a personal indictment of the moral character of the MAGA "leadership" that they have not used their considerable reach and influence to rally help or "their troops" for those that are or will be wrongly imprisoned.
Instead these political prisoners have been left for dead.