• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

But no mean tweets! The country is so divided by ideology that it doesn't matter what anyone says. People are naive, stupid, or just unwilling to take the time to logically sort things out. It's an our side is virtuous, your side is evil thing.

Gas just hit $5.09 here in Lebanon, OH. Let's go Brandon!
The stock market is somewhat hanging in there all things considered, but I think it's more in response to the value of the dollar being squat over economic fundamentals.

Not sure how anyone can be sticking new "money" into this market.

Sunoco up the street from me. Pass it every other day on my way to the gym. Last 4 days it went from $4.69 to $4.89 to $5.09. Thanks Brandon, er, ah, Joe.

Biden and son ( Hunter) don't recognize Navy Jones, Hunters daughter to the stripper. Joe, always acting like a good family man and grandpa, has never visited Navy Jones. Jill Biden has never met Navy Jones. What a good grandma she is.

Biden and son ( Hunter) don't recognize Navy Jones, Hunters daughter to the stripper. Joe, always acting like a good family man and grandpa, has never visited Navy Jones. Jill Biden has never met Navy Jones. What a good grandma she is.
Interesting... for those looking to learn more about the situation, her name is Navy Joan Roberts. Only 3 years old...

5.59 premium yesterday. Thanks illegitimate Joe,you ******* piece of **** **********. Your administration and party are wonderful.

I have been pointing out the price of gas to my teen daughter every single time we pass the station since the election. I make a point to tell her that is why we're not going to Disney this year. It's more than doubled now over $5 everywhere.....everywhere. I'm convinced this is intentional.

I have been pointing out the price of gas to my teen daughter every single time we pass the station since the election. I make a point to tell her that is why we're not going to Disney this year. It's more than doubled now over $5 everywhere.....everywhere. I'm convinced this is intentional.
Absolutely intentional. I heard the PC today and the press secretary said something about an emergency decree being in place to counter the high price of fuel by making solar more affordable. So I guess that means more govt subsidies for green energy...

Absolutely intentional. I heard the PC today and the press secretary said something about an emergency decree being in place to counter the high price of fuel by making solar more affordable. So I guess that means more govt subsidies for green energy...
I’m fine with that. So, give us all a hybrid / E car at 20k or below price point, make mandatory new housing come with solar roofs in areas that can do that at little to no more than a typical roof costs, provide almost free solar roofing for current homes, ….now I’m in.

You expect me to pay around 40k plus for a E car (hybrids little less), that all in told cost more money overall that a Combustion engine? **** that. My *** is broke after I go to the grocery store.

I can’t wait to see what my electrical bill shoots up to with AC this year. Holly **** and to charge an E car. It’s like to mentally handy capped kids playing how can I **** this up more run this shot.

The news every morning keeps talking about new, record prices for gas and I was telling my wife this is intentional. They want electric cars? Fine...get it sorted out and affordable first before bankrupting everyone with the gas and diesel prices. Don't force me to buy an electric car at the prices they are. What really ****** me off is that we have more oil in this country than 99% of the world. Yet, we won't drill for it. This Russia/Ukraine war should have no impact on the USA as far as oil goes.

The news every morning keeps talking about new, record prices for gas and I was telling my wife this is intentional. They want electric cars? Fine...get it sorted out and affordable first before bankrupting everyone with the gas and diesel prices. Don't force me to buy an electric car at the prices they are. What really ****** me off is that we have more oil in this country than 99% of the world. Yet, we won't drill for it. This Russia/Ukraine war should have no impact on the USA as far as oil goes.
The problem is as I have stated before, if we had even a bug surge in percentage of EV's across the board the power grid couldn't come close to handling it. We would be facing huge spikes in energy costs at home and massive brownouts at peak usage times. We would have to invest huge sums in basic infrastructure to allow interstate commerce or travel. It just isn't a practical solution. We would have to start a massive nationwide plan to build Nuclear plants, assuming we don't just burn the oil we would have used in cars. These gas prices will cripple this economy and will literally start killing people.

1654633947836.png