• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

This is going to work out well and benefit us all.

Biden needs to stop half-assing it and decree that all Federal buildings will be heated and cooled with wind and solar only.
Also waterless urinals and composting toilets.

uCiMgPw.png

Through midnight on December 19, FOP reports that 323 officers were shot in the line of duty in 2022, a seven percent increase over the same time period in 2020 and 13 percent more than 2019. Tragically, of the officers shot on-duty since the beginning of the year, 60 were killed.
Definitely tragic. You couldn't pay me enough to be a police officer now. Just wondering why they didn't include 2021 on there

Y'all bleeding heart Liberals wanted a higher minimum wage. We told you companies would innovate, replace humans with robots.

Once again, you reap what you sow.

I'd rather interact with a computer than many younger people these days. Just last week I was in a store, paid cash. The kid struggled mightily to figure out the change.

Y'all bleeding heart Liberals wanted a higher minimum wage. We told you companies would innovate, replace humans with robots.

and now they're saying that evil corporations are just greedy.

wait until they're knee deep in bills and want investments to pay off

Bleeding heart liberals are the only ones who didn't see this coming.

"Hey, we're paying 6 of you $10.00 an hour. You want $15.00?? Okay. We can pay 4 of you, the other 2 least experienced are gone."

Now the libs and minimum wage chuckleheads have pushed places like Mickey D's too far, so now no one works. Pretty soon delivery drivers will be obsolete too, so the libs who got canned won't even get to do that ....drones and driverless cars will bring stuff and drop it off at the curb.

Last edited:
I'd rather interact with a computer than many younger people these days. Just last week I was in a store, paid cash. The kid struggled mightily to figure out the change.
I like when their dumbasses give me back more money

Did any " reporters " look in this bill carefully? I would not be surprised if there is money , say 10 million, for congressional transition. That would be money, already allocated, for when Nancy steps down, so that her daughter ( the professional communist propaganda film maker) can run and win the seat. Nancy wouldn't use her own money for that.

How much of the film footage that we see on the news, as well as that viewed by the J6 committee, was provided by Nancy's daughter ( the professional communist propaganda film maker)? I would guess about 75%.

How much of the film footage that we see on the news, as well as that viewed by the J6 committee, was provided by Nancy's daughter ( the professional communist propaganda film maker)? I would guess about 75%.

Professional liars. That's why Hollywood loves them so much. That and this foolish idea that communism is good .

It'll take months probably to understand everything that was rammed down our throats in the OminBus Spending-Money-We-Don't-Have Bill. Nice to know 14 gun grabbing measures were included:

1. Massive 14.1% ATF Budget Increase to Facilitate Biden’s Pistol Ban
  2. 50% Increase for ATF’s NTC Budget to Maintain the Illegal Near-Billion Record Gun Registry
  3. $700+ Million in Funding Available to Bribe States to Pass “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation Laws
  4. Directing VA Medical Centers to Utilize Confiscation Orders on Vulnerable Veterans
  5. Department of Education to Push “Safe Storage” of Parents’ Firearms
  6. Funding for VA to Maintain “Gun Storage Maps” to Keep Tabs on Where Veterans Keep Guns
  7. New Annual Compensation for Families of Deceased ATF Agents Could be an Indication of Upcoming Gun Confiscation
  8. Gun Control Earmarks for “Orchid Healing Circles” and More!
  9. Dickey Violations Galore While CDC Suppresses Self-Defense Statistics
  10. Programs Discouraging Women from Exercising their Second Amendment Rights
  11. Anti-Gun “Community Violence Intervention” Initiatives
  12. “Violent Anti-Government Ideology” and “Domestic Radicalization Research”