• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Not allowed to say true things during a football game either.

NC State play by play announcer suspended for this comment during the Mayo Bowl in El Paso. “down among all the illegal aliens in El Paso it’s UCLA 14 and Pittsburgh 6.”

Not allowed to say true things during a football game either.

NC State play by play announcer suspended for this comment during the Mayo Bowl in El Paso. “down among all the illegal aliens in El Paso it’s UCLA 14 and Pittsburgh 6.”

We're being ******* invaded at the border. Yes millions have come in during the illegitimate window licking fucktards presidency thus far.

Suspended for truth...pffft

Many new taxes coming in 2023. Taxing oil and gas as soon as it comes out of the ground is a new one. Higher energy prices. Go Joe!

Top 10 scandals to watch coming in 2023.

I'm not even sure where to put this, but LOL. Berkeley Springs was my home town. Parents still live there. In fact, I'll be there this weekend with the family and my sons celebrating our final "Christmas family" get together.

I can't BEGIN to tell you how much of what the Compost has written about this castle and the town is so very wrong. For instance, the town is 800 people. Wrong. It's like saying DC is 695K people (which is correct). It's the metro area that people consider. The greater area of Berkeley Springs is far larger.

Regardless, this castle overlooks my hometown. It's majestic, staring down over the quaint little town. My grandmother took me in as a kid. I took my kids to visit when they were kids. Eventually it was sold to a private buyer. In the late 1990s, early 2000s, I considered purchasing it (for real, though I never took serious steps). It's since been sold to an organization called VDare. Just read. I wish I could "fact check" this article. I'm laughing out loud.

1672879856293.png

7c46faac14f9c0234e19c721ac20afa70b025d35.webp

If you can't get beyond the paywall, use this link: https://archive.vn/ZvGpO#selection-171.0-171.72

Biden , the devout catholic, was not invited to the pope funeral. He crapped his pants last time he was there.

He has sounded sick when he was talking about that bridge in Cincinnati. I have been over that bridge before. It needs replaced. Many of them do.

Hunters baby momma ( mother of Navy Jones ) asked the court to change last name to Biden. Why wasn't this done originally? And you don't need to ask the court. Just file the paperwork. Name change is easy. Navy Jones Biden didn't have a stocking hung by the Whitehouse fireplace. The other grandkids did. Joe and Jill say they love the grandkids. Why not Navy Jones Biden?

Comforting. And who couldn't see this coming? Biden sends US Air Marshalls to the border to be welfare agents, and Al Quaeda threatens us with innovative new airplane attacks.

Happy Ray Epps Day

Comforting. And who couldn't see this coming? Biden sends US Air Marshalls to the border to be welfare agents, and Al Quaeda threatens us with innovative new airplane attacks.

If any sleep cell or enemy wanted to come in, they're already here thanks to an overrun border during Pedo Pete's administration.

It's all misdirection with that plane talk.

I'm not even sure where to put this, but LOL. Berkeley Springs was my home town. Parents still live there. In fact, I'll be there this weekend with the family and my sons celebrating our final "Christmas family" get together.

I can't BEGIN to tell you how much of what the Compost has written about this castle and the town is so very wrong. For instance, the town is 800 people. Wrong. It's like saying DC is 695K people (which is correct). It's the metro area that people consider. The greater area of Berkeley Springs is far larger.

Regardless, this castle overlooks my hometown. It's majestic, staring down over the quaint little town. My grandmother took me in as a kid. I took my kids to visit when they were kids. Eventually it was sold to a private buyer. In the late 1990s, early 2000s, I considered purchasing it (for real, though I never took serious steps). It's since been sold to an organization called VDare. Just read. I wish I could "fact check" this article. I'm laughing out loud.

View attachment 10282

7c46faac14f9c0234e19c721ac20afa70b025d35.webp

If you can't get beyond the paywall, use this link: https://archive.vn/ZvGpO#selection-171.0-171.72
Been through Berkeley Springs many times. It’s my back way shortcut from Pittsburgh to the Auto Train in D.C.

I've been hearing how some think Biden's voice is deeper than it was. It does seem different to me also. Could he be talking into a mic with some kind of pre-amp effect to make him sound less feeble? Sure sounds different.

He sounds sick. Something is wrong. Can Kamala " carry the torch" if Joe has to go on vacation again?

I've been hearing how some think Biden's voice is deeper than it was. It does seem different to me also. Could he be talking into a mic with some kind of pre-amp effect to make him sound less feeble? Sure sounds different.

Notice how the first item on the agenda is climate control?

This government is more of a hazard than anything else in my life. The research is most likely BS.
What gives a president the power to destroy industries? We need to either limit a Presidents power or get rid of the position.

Last edited:

This government is more of a hazard than anything else in my life. The research is most likely BS.
What gives a president the power to destroy industries? We need to either limit a Presidents power or get rid of the position.

We have way too much centralized power. Period.

The trouble with politicians is they push illegal stuff all the time. You have to go through the courts to get it undone. It takes years sometimes. They know that. Then it's ooops. It's not like anyone goes to jail for it.