• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Townhall Media
On Monday evening, news dropped that Joe Biden had illegally possessed classified documents he took following his vice presidency. They were stored in a closet at the Penn Biden Center (which opened in 2018) and were supposedly discovered by lawyers prior to the 2022 election. T

I expect the DOJ to send an FBI raid very soon.

A raid is certainly imminent. Maybe they're trying to boot him out now before 2024.
I'm sure. Thing is they have to get rid of Kneepads too or she'll wreck their party for a generation.

So violence is ok if they're the ones doing it. I get that clearly from them.

They're really serious about killing babies.

But you can't attack, spray paint, or otherwise defame their centers.

Laws for thee, but not for me.

A second set of documents discovered, at an un- named location, by " presidential aides". No mention of the subject matter of these documents. A lot being covered up there.

Biden needs to be arrested and impeached. He and his son can share a cell.

I'm shocked it's on the news at all. Someone has it in for pedo Pete.

A second set of documents discovered, at an un- named location, by " presidential aides". No mention of the subject matter of these documents. A lot being covered up there.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden acknowledged on Thursday that a document with classified markings from his time as vice president was found in his “personal library” at his home in Wilmington, Delaware, along with other documents found in his garage.

Biden told reporters at the White House that he is “cooperating fully and completely” with a Justice Department investigation into how classified information and government records made their way to his home and the office of his former institute in Washington.

Biden did not say when the latest series of documents were found, only that his lawyers' review of potential storage locations was completed Wednesday night. Lawyers found the first set on Nov. 2, days before the midterm elections, but only publicly revealed that development on Monday.

Joe Biden eloquently responds to the classified documents scandal:

Brilliant. Moving. Stirring. It's as if Shakespeare had a baby with Churchill.