• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Fya8fTjX0AUKIry

at this point any conservative has to know that all events will have leftists there trying to intentionally spark violence. It happened last week when parents showed up to protest outside a school board meeting. Some thugs showed up trying to start fights. The good news was you could hear people yelling "don't take the bait".

Bongino breaking down the traps being set.

Last edited:
done deal. start the impeachments. now. no defense. straight to impeach.

at this point any conservative has to know that all events will have leftists there trying to intentionally spark violence. It happened last week when parents showed up to protest outside a school board meeting. Some thugs showed up trying to start fights. The good news was you could hear people yelling "don't take the bait".

Bongino breaking down the traps being set.

So we can never fight back?

So we can never fight back?

not physically. They are just waiting for that so they can give the shaman treatment to thousands of people. Cancel their lives.

The best thing to do may be to get punched and not fight back. Then they would be forced to charge that leftist agitator. Part of the problem is when these skirmishes break out, people on the right get charged and those on the left get let out the back of the station. Make it 1 sided. Make it so these people have to be charged and have records.

not physically. They are just waiting for that so they can give the shaman treatment to thousands of people. Cancel their lives.

The best thing to do may be to get punched and not fight back. Then they would be forced to charge that leftist agitator. Part of the problem is when these skirmishes break out, people on the right get charged and those on the left get let out the back of the station. Make it 1 sided. Make it so these people have to be charged and have records.

That sounds good on paper until you actually get attacked. I'm totally good until you put your hands on me. Then the many years of ongoing continuous training will kick in.

The best thing to do is to NOT attend events that do not have the proper security. If it's some leftist shithole city forget it. They'll let them right back out regardless and probably will charge them with a misdemeanor if anything at all. And you'll have your wig busted for nothing.

Do not think the law will be on your side in California,NY or Oregon. They won't be. That's crystal clear.

Nah. I get what you're saying but they still wouldn't get charged in most cities.

More great news on the Biden economy - wages are down yet again, for the 26th straight month!! Hey, did something happen about 26 months ago ... ??

trump-biden-real-wages.jpg

"And you'll have your wig busted for nothing."

For the record, I'm against this. I mean the "for nothing" part.

Joe says he's going to build a railroad across the Indian Ocean. Infrastructure baby!
"Goddammit, stop making up things about the Great Leader!"
- Floggy and Tibilo

"A train across the ocean is a great idea!"
- Floggy and Tibilo