• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Joe says he's going to build a railroad across the Indian Ocean. Infrastructure baby!
Nothing is impossible with union workers and government money.

Everyday it's something else with this administration. bunch of idiots. Authoritarianism on steroids. It's over.
ENOUGH ALREADY.

Gonna have to resort to letting my labrador lick my plates clean...

Last edited:
Everyday it's something else with this administration. bunch of idiots. Authoritarianism on steroids. It's over.
ENOUGH ALREADY.

Gonna have to resort to letting my labrador lick my plates clean...

Good find SDS, he can get a little long winded but he definitely makes his point and he makes sense doing it.

350954_image.jpg

Last edited:
Joe attempted to grab some boob when he embraced Eva Longoria. She was ready for him, grabbing his hand before it reached her boob. She knows Joe and his groping. She will vote for him.

All I have to say is the left is driving me to the right. quickly lately.

This is not what I imagined when I am at the end of my life.
Thinking for my kids.

And then rumors they'll be coming after my savings? ya no.
leave me the **** alone.
go to hell and all that ****.

JUST. TOO. CRAZY .WHERE. MY . MONEY. I. GIVE. TO. OUR. GOVERNMENT. IS. SPENT.

95% BULLSHIT.

I am going to refuse to participate.

Am I the one one awake?

dont have much more life in me.
bite me.

So ******* tired off all the crap.

Last edited:
And then rumors they'll be coming after my savings? ya no.
leave me the **** alone.
go to hell and all that ****.

JUST. TOO. CRAZY .WHERE. MY . MONEY. I. GIVE. TO. OUR. GOVERNMENT. IS. SPENT.

95% BULLSHIT.

I am going to refuse to participate.
Ukraine and Iran say thank you.

Pennsylvania elected this man. He is brain dead. Your Democratic Party.

For Tibs and Trog. I want to make them throw up. Hope they watch it through.

Compare to Biden.

And you think this guy is an enemy of our nation. Up yours.

Biden cant even find his way to where he is supposed to go.
And un f'n believable as a american citizen you can't see this.

Last edited:
For Tibs and Trog. I want to make them throw up. Hope they watch it through.

Compare to Biden.

And you think this guy is an enemy of our nation. Up yours.

Biden cant even find his way to where he is supposed to go.
And un f'n believable as a american citizen you can't see this.

Makes a lot more sense if you understand Floggy and Tibilo hate America and root for its destruction. Yeah, sure, they will scream in protest, "Waaah, that's not true, racist, I just want to end racism and homophobia and transphobia and Islamaphobia and YT, I mean white supremacy that's so dangerous but you can't find a single ******* example of actual harm caused by the fictional boogeyman."

They keep insisting they want to improve the nation and then (1) were 100% supportive of a blatant lie to remove an elected President, (2) believed every idiotic, half-assed bullshit rumor about President Trump, (3) simply ignored the dozens of achievements by President Trump, (4) took a booming economy, 1.4% inflation, and $2.29 gas for granted, then (5) voted for and helped elect a sleazy grifter dementia patient, (6) ignored the predictions that the moron grifter would harm American, (7) cheered as the sleazy groping grifter dementia patient opened the border and destroyed America's energy independence in a matter of months, (8) see no problem with the DOJ hiding evidence of overt bribe-taking by the sleazy groping grifter dementia patient, (9) think that the sleazy groping grifter dementia patient bribe-taker is doing great work in arresting his political opponent, and (10) are on the way to believing the next set of idiotic lies about any other Republican candidate ("Desantis tortured Gitmo prisoners!").

Go look back to posts from the 2020 election. See who was 100% right (most of us) and who was 100% wrong (Floggy and Tibilo) about what should happen and what would happen if a sleazy groping grifter dementia patient got "81 million votes."

81 million votes ...

45a0f4c2-ba35-4beb-a9e2-0e87d28b336e-AP_Election_2020_Biden_MIPA1_1.jpg
merlin_173635797_c9205677-aa2d-4df9-b28f-6a642fc1d848-superJumbo.jpg

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Makes a lot more sense if you understand Floggy and Tibilo hate America and root for its destruction. Yeah, sure, they will scream in protest, "Waaah, that's not true, racist, I just want to end racism and homophobia and transphobia and Islamaphobia and YT, I mean white supremacy that's so dangerous but you can't find a single ******* example of actual harm caused by the fictional boogeyman."

They keep insisting they want to improve the nation and then (1) were 100% supportive of a blatant lie to remove an elected President, (2) believed every idiotic, half-assed bullshit rumor about President Trump, (3) simply ignored the dozens of achievements by President Trump, (4) took a booming economy, 1.4% inflation, and $2.29 gas for granted, then (5) voted for and helped elect a sleazy grifter dementia patient, (6) ignored the predictions that the moron grifter would harm American, (7) cheered as the sleazy groping grifter dementia patient opened the border and destroyed America's energy independence in a matter of months, (8) see no problem with the DOJ hiding evidence of overt bribe-taking by the sleazy groping grifter dementia patient, (9) think that the sleazy groping grifter dementia patient bribe-taker is doing great work in arresting his political opponent, and (10) are on the way to believing the next set of idiotic lies about any other Republican candidate ("Desantis tortured Gitmo prisoners!").

Go look back to posts from the 2020 election. See who was 100% right (most of us) and who was 100% wrong (Floggy and Tibilo) about what should happen and what would happen if a sleazy groping grifter dementia patient got "81 million votes."

81 million votes ...

45a0f4c2-ba35-4beb-a9e2-0e87d28b336e-AP_Election_2020_Biden_MIPA1_1.jpg
merlin_173635797_c9205677-aa2d-4df9-b28f-6a642fc1d848-superJumbo.jpg

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif
God Save The Queen!!

Is POTUS now identifying as the Queen of England?

Last edited:
Is POTUS now identifying as the Queen of England?

He's a rotting garden vegetable who's an insult to the country and that office.

He has absolutely no buisness in that office whatsoever. He belongs in assisted living. I'm actually shocked he hasn't broken a hip yet from the falls.

Joe is a mess...in many ways.