• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

this goddamned raysiss regime!!!!!!

this goddamned raysiss regime!!!!!!

So they waived the laws. Doesn't mean they'll actually do any wall building. In fact, I doubt they will. They'll say "Hey, we waived the law to build a wall. See, we're trying to stop this." when in fact they will have done nothing. It's something they can use come election time.

So they waived the laws. Doesn't mean they'll actually do any wall building. In fact, I doubt they will. They'll say "Hey, we waived the law to build a wall. See, we're trying to stop this." when in fact they will have done nothing. It's something they can use come election time.
This administration is so ******* stupid, they’ll put in a ramp.

no. they have to build the wall.

allow Clown Pierre to enlighten you that the Republicans are why this was not completed.

Hillary wants to put you ************* on a cattle car for "deprogramming"

Hillary knows best don't cha know. And KJP could give lessons to Baghdad Bob.

"jOe BiYdEn Iz NoT sUfFeRiNg DeMenchiA!"
- (D)ifferent

The reality:

The creep was never smart and now his limited intellect is gone due to advancing dementia. Only the willfully blind could fail to see the obvious.

Dementia Boy has another McConnell:

If Joe Biden and Mitch McConnell had a debate and you tuned in late, you would reboot the server because the feed obviously went down.

no. they have to build the wall.

allow Clown Pierre to enlighten you that the Republicans are why this was not completed.

Yeah nice try sweetie. Your boss is on record otherwise. Politicians and those who work for them should get fined and jailed every time they bold face lie to the public.

She really has no redeeming qualities other than really nice skin. Such a waste.

I'd like to see her debate Kim Yo Jong. She wouldn't stand a chance.