• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I thought the USA was the wackiest of all, but Portugal just crowned a tranny as Miss Portugal.

I thought sarge (or someone) said it was mostly old ****. Now, worth a **** ton overall, but old ****.
I did because it was mostly broken junk. Besides, the amount of equipment they would have had to bring back would have taken a year probably, because moving stuff through Afghanistan and Pakistan is a logistical nightmare. Then, where do you put it once it’s all back here?

People act like the stuff that was left there was all this high tech equipment and weapons. It wasn’t. It was **** we gave to the mighty Afghan army that they took off and ran from, and broken US equipment sitting in the corner of some FOB for a decade that was obsolete. And mowers and snow plows.

I would love to have taken some of you on a tour of Bagram Airbase. Last time I was there was 2019, and there was old, obsolete, broken **** everywhere. I know it’s a nice cudgel to beat democrats over the head with, but the Taliban isn’t any better off because they have that stuff. It’s laughable how spun up people get over it.

She operates on behalf of Obama.

The Eagles are going to win the NFL.

Notice Jill's eyes when she looks at him. She is looking to see if he acknowledges her.

Have you seen the new Dominoes commercials for their new pinpoint delivery where you drop a pin on a map and they will deliver it anywhere? When have you ever had a pizza delivered to someplace without a fixed address? Seems an odd service to advertise. For a service like that to be viable, you'd need a large number of people who do not have a fixed address yet they somehow own a smartphone. Know anybody like that?
Grey nomads.

Just saw where President Potatohead is adding swimming pool pumps to the list of things we can no longer have.

OK, he isn't banning them just will force everyone to buy the energy efficient models that won't work nearly as well, but on the plus side will cost twice as much.

Bidenomics in its finest hour.

Just saw where President Potatohead is adding swimming pool pumps to the list of things we can no longer have.

OK, he isn't banning them just will force everyone to buy the energy efficient models that won't work nearly as well, but on the plus side will cost twice as much.
Just like cars. Their policies are ruining our vehicles. These new cars are expensive junk.
3 cylinder suv and trucks.

Must watch movie trailer.
Any republican is the greatest enemy of America. According to the deep state.

I don’t know how f they’re the greatest enemy of America, but they are certainly their own greatest enemy.
The are talking about American citizens. The government is coming after anyone that leans right.

The are talking about American citizens. The government is coming after anyone that leans right.
My point, though, is that republicans are their own greatest enemy. While their antics might "own the libs" and plays well with people that think that sort of thing actually matters, their antics also show that they have no unity, no policy and no ability to govern. It's a bunch of rogue retards running around looking for clicks and soundbites. I honestly don't know how anyone votes for them. It's not like they are doing anything to slow the liberal agenda or to advance an agenda of their own. They go on TV, say some words that sound tough and do absolutely nothing.

This fiasco with the Speakership should tell you everything you need to know about today's republican party.