• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Tony Seruga

@TonySeruga

This post will be attacked by the left, the marxists, the trolls, antifa, blm, even the intelligence community.

I'm a 39 year intelligence analyst, I and my team’s clients include the United States Government, British Government, Israeli Government, Saudi Arabia Government, NEOM, Microsoft, Dell Computers, GE, IBM, General Motors Corporation, The Scott Fetzer Corporation, Managing Dutch East India Company Archives for UNESCO , Procter & Gamble, Raytheon, Mastercard, Walmart, Northrop Grumman, Berkshire Hathaway, General Dynamics, BAE Systems, Standard Oil aka ExxonMobil, Saudi Aramco, et al.

Intelligence is NEVER perfect. It's a messy, messy business.

Rarely can I 'guarantee' the intelligence. Many times just releasing it in the wild can stop a false flag or genuine attack. But with as close to 100% confidence as possible, there WILL be multiple terrorist attacks in the U.S.

The attacks will come in waves for the next 14 months. Hundreds of thousands of CCP saboteurs trained to attack our electrical grid, poison our water supply, destroy our railways and main highway arteries, additionally at least a million, possibly two million terrorists are already here from Palestine, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Lebanon, Iran, Somalia, etc., etc., and they are extremely well funded and get this, the Biden Administration working with the UN has given them debit cards that are reloaded every month.

Below are links to 3 articles on Hezbollah Unit 910, a sleeper cell already in the U.S. awaiting the green light from Persia to launch attacks. This is just one group of hundreds here to destroy America.

Todd Bensman led counterterrorism intelligence for the Texas Department of Public Safety’s Intelligence and Counterterrorism Division and its multi-agency fusion center, read his reports:

Part I of III Hezbollah’s ‘Unit 910’ in America: Recruitment, Targeting Jews, and a Building with a Doorman https://toddbensman.com/part-i-of-iii-hezbollah-in-america-unit-910-exposed/

Part II of III Hezbollah’s ‘Unit 910’ in America: A Treasure Hunt for Fake Docs, Weapons, Explosives https://toddbensman.com/part-ii-of-iii-hezbollah-in-america-unit-910-exposed/

Part III: Hezbollah’s Clandestine Terror Wing in America: the Michigan Mystery https://toddbensman.com/part-iii-hezbollahs-clandestine-terror-wing-in-america/

11:14 AM · Oct 31, 2023

·679.7K Views

****** are our strength to get them to assimilate into American culture.

Tony Seruga

@TonySeruga

This post will be attacked by the left, the marxists, the trolls, antifa, blm, even the intelligence community.

I'm a 39 year intelligence analyst, I and my team’s clients include the United States Government, British Government, Israeli Government, Saudi Arabia Government, NEOM, Microsoft, Dell Computers, GE, IBM, General Motors Corporation, The Scott Fetzer Corporation, Managing Dutch East India Company Archives for UNESCO , Procter & Gamble, Raytheon, Mastercard, Walmart, Northrop Grumman, Berkshire Hathaway, General Dynamics, BAE Systems, Standard Oil aka ExxonMobil, Saudi Aramco, et al.

Intelligence is NEVER perfect. It's a messy, messy business.

Rarely can I 'guarantee' the intelligence. Many times just releasing it in the wild can stop a false flag or genuine attack. But with as close to 100% confidence as possible, there WILL be multiple terrorist attacks in the U.S.

The attacks will come in waves for the next 14 months. Hundreds of thousands of CCP saboteurs trained to attack our electrical grid, poison our water supply, destroy our railways and main highway arteries, additionally at least a million, possibly two million terrorists are already here from Palestine, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Lebanon, Iran, Somalia, etc., etc., and they are extremely well funded and get this, the Biden Administration working with the UN has given them debit cards that are reloaded every month.

Below are links to 3 articles on Hezbollah Unit 910, a sleeper cell already in the U.S. awaiting the green light from Persia to launch attacks. This is just one group of hundreds here to destroy America.

Todd Bensman led counterterrorism intelligence for the Texas Department of Public Safety’s Intelligence and Counterterrorism Division and its multi-agency fusion center, read his reports:

Part I of III Hezbollah’s ‘Unit 910’ in America: Recruitment, Targeting Jews, and a Building with a Doorman https://toddbensman.com/part-i-of-iii-hezbollah-in-america-unit-910-exposed/

Part II of III Hezbollah’s ‘Unit 910’ in America: A Treasure Hunt for Fake Docs, Weapons, Explosives https://toddbensman.com/part-ii-of-iii-hezbollah-in-america-unit-910-exposed/

Part III: Hezbollah’s Clandestine Terror Wing in America: the Michigan Mystery https://toddbensman.com/part-iii-hezbollahs-clandestine-terror-wing-in-america/

11:14 AM · Oct 31, 2023

·679.7K Views

I’ve thought about that, but will they do it now and make Joe look bad and lose the election or wait until Trump is President again?

I’ve thought about that, but will they do it now and make Joe look bad and lose the election or wait until Trump is President again?
We're well past internal political considerations. That is so 90s.

This is about the destruction of America. Period. The period from the 90s forward. Its about a 20-25 year plan that started on 9/11 with the bushes. They handed it to the Os. Madam Rottweiler and her coven were to have picked it up in 16, then lights out. Trump was brought in to expose and **** up the works while making hissef a target to distract.

Brass balls.jpg

That's why 2020 was, well, 2020. Anybody that thinks pedojo was actually elected is a mental hemorrhoid. There isn't going to be a '2024'. If you're even vaguely cognoscente of 2020 you would realize that. All hell is going to break loose. It'll bring us to the very brink, but...

I'll leave it at that.

No way they are going to let Trump be president again.
'They' have nothing to say about whether Trump does or doe not return to the Oval Office. The clown shows surrounding he and his family are hapless distraction. Witness the 'charges' and the nitwits 'prosecuting' the 'cases'.

This specter is a reset. We can't go forward in any form. We're past stage 4 (read: just throw the dirt in and cover the grave).

Ax yerseff dis:. 'Seff, how does a country that is in debt for (reported) $35T, has well above $250T in unfunded (ponder that) obligations, needs $57T to fix its infrastructure, has a body politik lined up in Ukraine for their 'taste', 'invests' more that 10X ('defense') as their closest competitor on 'carrier battle groups' that can be incinerated with a single hypersonic missile or (ponder this) torpedo, leaves north of $80B of very good hardware in Afghanistan to arm the **** that ravaged southern Israel (we're next), Sinaloa runs the southwest (anybody seen the Valley Girl lately?), etc, etc, etc, etc, etc go forward. It doesn't It doesn't in any hallucination.

We're well past internal political considerations. That is so 90s.

This is about the destruction of America. Period. The period from the 90s forward. Its about a 20-25 year plan that started on 9/11 with the bushes. They handed it to the Os. Madam Rottweiler and her coven were to have picked it up in 16, then lights out. Trump was brought in to expose and **** up the works while making hissef a target to distract.

View attachment 11831

That's why 2020 was, well, 2020. Anybody that thinks pedojo was actually elected is a mental hemorrhoid. There isn't going to be a '2024'. If you're even vaguely cognoscente of 2020 you would realize that. All hell is going to break loose. It'll bring us to the very brink, but...

I'll leave it at that.

'They' have nothing to say about whether Trump does or doe not return to the Oval Office. The clown shows surrounding he and his family are hapless distraction. Witness the 'charges' and the nitwits 'prosecuting' the 'cases'.

This specter is a reset. We can't go forward in any form. We're past stage 4 (read: just throw the dirt in and cover the grave).

Ax yerseff dis:. 'Seff, how does a country that is in debt for (reported) $35T, has well above $250T in unfunded (ponder that) obligations, needs $57T to fix its infrastructure, has a body politik lined up in Ukraine for their 'taste', 'invests' more that 10X ('defense') as their closest competitor on 'carrier battle groups' that can be incinerated with a single hypersonic missile or (ponder this) torpedo, leaves north of $80B of very good hardware in Afghanistan to arm the **** that ravaged southern Israel (we're next), Sinaloa runs the southwest (anybody seen the Valley Girl lately?), etc, etc, etc, etc, etc go forward. It doesn't It doesn't in any hallucination.
So what I’m reading is there’s a chance?

😬

is there’s a chance?
Yes, there's a chance. A very slim chance. But the best chance a nation could ask for.

Think about it. There is no mention of a 'United States' or anything that even vaguely sounds like that in the end time narrative. And it couldn't happen if there were a 'United States'. We wouldn't stand for an Armageddon.

Any observation of the clouds surrounding Israel right now has to consider the end time narrative. We are being sucked into that vortex. If we are, the world will explode. Quickly. But if we are drawn back into our own demise things in the ME go on as anticipated.

Some of us like to say "God bless America". Why would God bless a country that has murdered more than 70M of its children, codifies every philia that ever passed through a human mind, foists those perversions on our children that survived, has destroyed the souls of generations through what we call 'education', etc, etc, etc, etc?

If even a remnant is to survive, we need to pass though this fire.

Nothing would bring me greater delight than to see that party implode. It's certainly exposed them for the frauds that they are.
They’ve been cultivating the Muzzie vote for a while which makes sense because the Muzzie population is rapidly growing and the Jooz are not, problem is the Jooz were a reliable voting bloc (until now) but more importantly were big money donors (until now).

They’ve been cultivating the Muzzie vote for a while which makes sense because the Muzzie population is rapidly growing and the Jooz are not, problem is the Jooz were a reliable voting bloc (until now) but more importantly were big money donors (until now).
The Muslims will just breed you out of existence.

My lord i so sick of this man.

Went to my local hole in the wall as the fam ate late lunches and didn’t want dinner.

A burger on burger night, three beers and one whiskey 50 bucks. Fifty. Unreal. What a crazy number.

My lord i so sick of this man.

Went to my local hole in the wall as the fam ate late lunches and didn’t want dinner.

A burger on burger night, three beers and one whiskey 50 bucks. Fifty. Unreal. What a crazy number.

Holy ****.

It doesn't really matter how insanely incompetent Obiden is, he will always get votes from a certain percentage of the electoriate.

Uneducated guess on my part, but I believe the Dems will blindly vote D as a higher percentage than Republicans will vote R.
Republicans seem to vote issues, and Democrats vote emotions and there's a boatload of them.

Ah, the rich quandary of a party that is 49% publicly funded by Jews, and an even higher percentage of 'rich' Jews, facing muzloid wrath whom they've opened our borders to 85% military aged men who are joining their fellow jihadis already inside.

Shouldn't surprise anybody. They've been trying to destroy the Republic since their inception. All presidents make mistakes. Lincoln's worst was not eliminating that party when he had the green light. Five days later they killed him.

We have lived with the results since and they may yet get us.