• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Did you see the protests at Columbia? ******* rich white kids declaring that they are Hamas. The rot in this country runs deep, and I’m not even sure civil war fixes anything.

Did you see the protests at Columbia? ******* rich white kids declaring that they are Hamas. The rot in this country runs deep, and I’m not even sure civil war fixes anything.
I wish I could live long enough to see them suffer under what they asked for. Then again, I don't.
I'm glad I got to live 3/4ths of my life in a free America. I had a great childhood and young adulthood. As an older guy it won't bother me to live the last 15-20 years of my life cooped up in my house. All aches and pain now anyways. Not much to look forward to at this point even if the country wasn't going to hell.

You can't fix stupid

You can't fix stupid
They're just ignorant. Blame our educational system for not teaching history.

No person who has knowledge could side with radical Islam or embrace the communists.

Then they would be stupid or fools to do so.

I wish I could live long enough to see them suffer under what they asked for. Then again, I don't.
I'm glad I got to live 3/4ths of my life in a free America. I had a great childhood and young adulthood. As an older guy it won't bother me to live the last 15-20 years of my life cooped up in my house. All aches and pain now anyways. Not much to look forward to at this point even if the country wasn't going to hell.
I want them to get a taste of what they are protesting for. Sadly, the rest of us would get a taste of it too. But these idiots deserve what they are advocating.

Wouldn’t be the first time college children are brainwashed. This time the police can’t do ****

Must watch for all. The amount of control the Government is trying to exact upon us is frightening. In this video, John Stossel goes beyond just the now 'mandated' kill switch to be put in every car, but the movement to cap speed at 10MPH over the speed limit, cameras to watch you at all times, the data they collect, etc. Scary **** coming.

And it was conveniently snuck into the Infrastructure Bill.

And also a GREAT example of how you cannot trust Fact Checkers. USAToday humiliated in the video for claiming there is no "kill switch" legislation. Fact Checkers spread disinformation.

One reason why they want electric cars. Easier to control. Electric everything actually.

Wouldn’t be the first time college children are brainwashed. This time the police can’t do ****
One has to wonder how their brains actually function. Perhaps asking their opinions on women's rights, reproductive rights, gay rights, free speech rights, etc., would sway their thoughts about that 8th century culture.

One has to wonder how their brains actually function. Perhaps asking their opinions on women's rights, reproductive rights, gay rights, free speech rights, etc., would sway their thoughts about that 8th century culture.
I was getting loaded and trying to bang. I had no time for any of that bs. Can’t even imagine.

Must watch for all. The amount of control the Government is trying to exact upon us is frightening. In this video, John Stossel goes beyond just the now 'mandated' kill switch to be put in every car, but the movement to cap speed at 10MPH over the speed limit, cameras to watch you at all times, the data they collect, etc. Scary **** coming.

And it was conveniently snuck into the Infrastructure Bill.

And also a GREAT example of how you cannot trust Fact Checkers. USAToday humiliated in the video for claiming there is no "kill switch" legislation. Fact Checkers spread disinformation.

Welcome to your totalitarian government. Enjoy the install. Most won't even know it,until it's here to stay. It's coming under the guise of democracy and for the good of the collective whole.

One reason why they want electric cars. Easier to control. Electric everything actually.
Well, ya.
Turn off the electric grid, and BOOM, nobody has mobility except the military, who oddly, drive gas-powered vehicles.

(Note, they haven't been moving the military to EVs. Pay attention folks, this message brought to you by Conspiracy Wig.)

Well, ya.
Turn off the electric grid, and BOOM, nobody has mobility except the military, who oddly, drive gas-powered vehicles.

(Note, they haven't been moving the military to EVs. Pay attention folks, this message brought to you by Conspiracy Wig.)
Digital currency too. “Mr. Burgundy, you’ve already purchased your allotted quotas of ammo and bacon this month so your card has been shut off.”
Waking up in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles this morning.

Last edited:
Exactly. Bomma’s third term on steroids. Joe is surrounded by Bomma’s staff. Difference is, Bomma was politically savvy enough not to go full bonkers Libtard and Biden is not. I think the idea is to get as much as they can right now because they know he’s going to lose in November. Bongino claims that Biden is doing what he’s doing because he wants the Dems in D.C. to like him more than Bomma, which is never going to happen.

Just like I've been saying. There's only one ******* reason they're flooding this country.

Just like I've been saying. There's only one ******* reason they're flooding this country.

While i think this is true not sure how this is proof of anything. NGO is a non governmental organization. Any illegals or wanna be illegals already know Biden will just let them come over. I don't doubt what this person said is true, but not sure how they come to the conclusion based on flyers being hung up at a "non- profit organization"
I saw an article the other day i think of was in NY. There were 30 illegals on a soccer field. 2 youth teams / coaches/refs showed up and the illegals refused to leave. The cops were called and they made they coaches show their field permit for that time. The coaches had it but by that time no one felt safe and they just ended up canceling the match

While i think this is true not sure how this is proof of anything. NGO is a non governmental organization. Any illegals or wanna be illegals already know Biden will just let them come over. I don't doubt what this person said is true, but not sure how they come to the conclusion based on flyers being hung up at a "non- profit organization"
I saw an article the other day i think of was in NY. There were 30 illegals on a soccer field. 2 youth teams / coaches/refs showed up and the illegals refused to leave. The cops were called and they made they coaches show their field permit for that time. The coaches had it but by that time no one felt safe and they just ended up canceling the match
Proof? Give me $50 that I'll pass on to a friend and I'll clue you in a little more.

You don't flood a country with 11 million plus people for any other reason. And we're talking over 100 countries. It's far from people who live in Mexico and South America.

Which has also allowed fentanyl and human trafficking to flourish. It's killing a lot of our citizens and it could easily be crushed, but they don't care in the least.

They thrive on chaos and crisis. Every day they're in power downgrades the country as a whole.

Saw where several colleges are advising their Jewish students to leave campus and go home for their own safety. Protesters at Columbia are basically advocating for a second holocaust at this point.

"Bomma was politically savvy enough not to go full bonkers Libtard and Biden is not."
No.
Bomna was too early in the cycle to go "full retard", but now we're seemingly there.