• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Checked into our hotel in Miami. Went across the street to an area called Bayfront for lunch. Coming back there was a Palestinian protest parade coming up the street and we had to thread our way between riot police with shields and ****, mounted police on horses, a motorcycle police squad coming up the street, and umpteen police cars. Florida being Florida, there were three times as many police as protesters. Good times.
Did you tell them to go the **** home? O that’s right there is no Palestine.

Did you tell them to go the **** home? O that’s right there is no Palestine.
I doubt it was real Palestinians. Just brainwashed college students probably.

Local news this morning reports that 7 people were arrested although I did not personally witness any unpleasentness.

Must watch for all. The amount of control the Government is trying to exact upon us is frightening. In this video, John Stossel goes beyond just the now 'mandated' kill switch to be put in every car, but the movement to cap speed at 10MPH over the speed limit, cameras to watch you at all times, the data they collect, etc. Scary **** coming.

And it was conveniently snuck into the Infrastructure Bill.

And also a GREAT example of how you cannot trust Fact Checkers. USAToday humiliated in the video for claiming there is no "kill switch" legislation. Fact Checkers spread disinformation.

Must watch for all. The amount of control the Government is trying to exact upon us is frightening. In this video, John Stossel goes beyond just the now 'mandated' kill switch to be put in every car, but the movement to cap speed at 10MPH over the speed limit, cameras to watch you at all times, the data they collect, etc. Scary **** coming.

And also a GREAT example of how you cannot trust Fact Checkers. USAToday humiliated in the video for claiming there is no "kill switch" legislation. Fact Checkers spread disinformation.

Many of these tracking apps can be turned off in the cars settings. Of course you may need to be a computer programmer to figure them out.
Same with your cell phone while driving.
And then there are those that relinquish their privacy to insurance companies with the bait of lower insurance rates if we let them look.

Got no worries. Wife and I own a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country and a 1987 Mustang. No trackin them. Will never own another new car either. We're good.

Got no worries. Wife and I own a 2014 Chrysler Town and Country and a 1987 Mustang. No trackin them. Will never own another new car either. We're good.
you might have to worry, just wondering what is going to happen when our cars are too "outdated" to be allowed on the roads..
I would have never thunk it, but it's a possibility, in the name of climate change or some other BS.

AI is here.
you will conform,

'95 CY jeep wrangler '03 fx and and a'14 summit grand cherokee,

what if laws enacted that we can't get them serviced or if the gas pumps won't work for you

I have had a few beers so don't mind me...or do.

Last edited:
you might have to worry, just wondering what is going to happen when our cars are to "outdated" to be allowed on the roads..
I would have never thunk it, but it's a possibility, in the name of climate change or some other BS.

AI is here.
you will conform,

I have had a few beers so don't mind me...or do.
My life goal as I get older...Drive my old truck, drink alcohol, swear a lot, and want nothing more than to be left alone and unbothered.
05tvcol-grantorinoSUB-superJumbo.jpg

Moar gr8 news!

Existing home sales fall most in over a year​

Existing home sales fell in March by the most in over a year as mortgage rates lurched upward amid higher inflation readings.

Existing home sales in March fell 4.3% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 4.19 million, the National Association of Realtors reported on Thursday, as higher mortgage rates priced out many would-be buyers and led many homeowners to avoid selling and having to reenter the home loan market.

Total housing inventory at the end of March was 1.11 million units, up 4.7% from February and 14.4% from a year ago.

The median price of an existing home in February was $393,500, an increase of 4.8% from the year before. Additionally, homes typically remained on the market for 33 days in March, down from 38 days in February.

Hey one of you 81 million legendary voters! Don't you feel cheated?