• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn.

Bidenomics after 39 Months: Six Charts the Media Don’t Want You to See​

Gas%20Price.jpeg

Real%20Wages.jpeg

Mortage%20Rates.jpeg

Savings%20Rates.jpeg

Prices%20Going%20Up_0.jpeg

Persistent%20Inflation_0.jpeg

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn.

Bidenomics after 39 Months: Six Charts the Media Don’t Want You to See​

Gas%20Price.jpeg

Real%20Wages.jpeg

Mortage%20Rates.jpeg

Savings%20Rates.jpeg

Prices%20Going%20Up_0.jpeg

Persistent%20Inflation_0.jpeg
Biden can't and won't campaign on these issues, other than repeating the lie that the economy is stronger than ever (Dow at 40,000, etc) all the while ignoring the day to day reality of the peons. It will be a woman's right to choose, even if it's no longer a federal issue, and orange man is a felon, so vote for me.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

What do we have to do to stop our kids from these groomer sexual predators?
what is the average cost of private schools?

Well home school is the top choice. My cousins in Virginia all home schooled their children.
Then a private school not run by leftist morons could be another option.
You could also unite with other parents and teachers who want to teach,not indoctrinate rubbish. Form your own learning circle. The hell with government system.

I tend to think of old school options that may or may not involve crucifixion,being impaled, blood eagled or the wicker man treatment.

I suppose this would be cruel and unusual punishment, but it certainly fits the crime.

A few of those on live TV would send a clear message of consequence they could see and hear.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I think everyone knows what needs to be done. There was a guy that took care of business in an airport back in the day. Not sure many have the stomach for it these days.
Well home school is the top choice. My cousins in Virginia all home schooled their children.
Then a private school not run by leftist morons could be another option.
You could also unite with other parents and teachers who want to teach,not indoctrinate rubbish. Form your own learning circle. The hell with government system.

I tend to think of old school options that may or may not involve crucifixion,being impaled, blood eagled or the wicker man treatment.

I suppose this would be cruel and unusual punishment, but it certainly fits the crime.

A few of those on live TV would send a clear message of consequence they could see and hear.
Run for school board along with other like-minded people.
It happened in one school district in my county already. Have a Conservative majority for the first time since God was a boy.

xjx

Reaction score
I read that Facebook fact checkers were 4 middle aged Indian guys in a small apartment in Mumbai.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yet somehow he won't be charged. Because he's old and feeble and a jury would just feel sorry for him.

Meanwhile, in New York, the prosecutor and the judge are just making s*** up! There's not even a crime except for the one committed against Trump by the star witness, which apparently has been immunized from prosecution.

And I'm about 90% certain the judge is going to have the closing instructions for the jury be so specifically pointed toward. "If You understood that Michael Cohen was a witness, you must find Donald Trump guilty on all charges."

The defense will complain" how is that fair?" And the judge will slap Donald Trump with obstruction.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yet somehow he won't be charged. Because he's old and feeble and a jury would just feel sorry for him.

Meanwhile, in New York, the prosecutor and the judge are just making s*** up! There's not even a crime except for the one committed against Trump by the star witness, which apparently has been immunized from prosecution.

And I'm about 90% certain the judge is going to have the closing instructions for the jury be so specifically pointed toward. "If You understood that Michael Cohen was a witness, you must find Donald Trump guilty on all charges."

The defense will complain" how is that fair?" And the judge will slap Donald Trump with obstruction.
After Cohen's testimony, and all charges not being immediately dismissed, I guarantee it will be guilty, guilty, guilty...........of something, not sure what, but guilty none the less.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
After Cohen's testimony, and all charges not being immediately dismissed, I guarantee it will be guilty, guilty, guilty...........of something, not sure what, but guilty none the less.
Cohen is about as credible as putting Baghdad Bob on the stand.

xjx

Reaction score
They have 4 days to discuss every possible angle. They will " get Trump ". One way or another.