• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

I have a friend who lives there.
This pisses me off. Venezuela dumped their garbage on our side of the border.

Simple solution is to authorize Domestic letters of marque nationwide. Then offer $20,000 for capture of ANY KNOWN GANG MEMBER. Legal citizen or illegal, doesn’t matter.

Simple solution is to authorize Domestic letters of marque nationwide. Then offer $20,000 for capture of ANY KNOWN GANG MEMBER. Legal citizen or illegal, doesn’t matter.

Hopefully dead or alive. Great way to make money and do community service..lol

Won't happen if Kommie wins. It would mean less D voters.

What I'm hearing is fentanyl distribution jobs are being created left and right. Yay Kamala.

What I'm hearing is fentanyl distribution jobs are being created left and right. Yay Kamala.
My biggest election issue, the stuff is everywhere and taking thousands of lives. Clear and present danger time as far as I'm concerned.
**** the left that allowed this to happen.

I'll just leave this here.

I'll just leave this here.

I don’t see it. The only way those guys get involved with anything like that is if someone messes with one of their people. I suppose that is entirely possible, but for some reason, the idea that the Hell’s Angels are going to ride to Aurora Colorado on some vigilante justice ride simply to help the good people of that town seems a little far fetched. Guess we will see.

Shame that law enforcement and the local government is allowing this **** to go on. We truly have become weak as a society. Our downfall is nigh.

The chick is that video is nice to look at.

Reactions: JMM
Two U.S. Marines from the USS Wasp were attacked Monday during a port visit in Izmir, Turkey, according to a Navy spokesperson.

The Marines, part of the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit, were "on liberty" at the time of the incident and taken to a local hospital for evaluation as a precaution, said U.S. Navy Cmdr. Timothy Gorman, U.S. Sixth Fleet spokesperson. The Marines have since returned to their ship.

I don’t see it. The only way those guys get involved with anything like that is if someone messes with one of their people. I suppose that is entirely possible, but for some reason, the idea that the Hell’s Angels are going to ride to Aurora Colorado on some vigilante justice ride simply to help the good people of that town seems a little far fetched. Guess we will see.

Shame that law enforcement and the local government is allowing this **** to go on. We truly have become weak as a society. Our downfall is nigh.

That story is fake news.
But, say it was real... Could the Hells Angels defeat these guys? I mean, what are the Hells Angels? A bunch of old fat guys that intimidate by sheer numbers? Serious question. I don't know much about them.

Let the Venezuelan gang take over the whole complex. Then barricade the doors and burn the damn thing down.
I had the same thoughts.
And in London when all those muslims are in the street, gathered in mobs. drop a bomb. Everyone would start to behave themselves after doing that once or twice.
And when the Stop Oil freaks stage a roadblock on a highway? Pour gas on all of them and throw a match. You wouldn't see any more human roadblocks.
I know that all is extreme but, Doing nothing isn't working.

Last edited:

That's basically what the guy said near the end. The chick is like 58, and I thought I looked good for 63.

I remember when climate alarmists glued their hands to the roadbed. Should have left them there.