• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

If Trump just talks about policy instead of attacks, he wins. Not sure he is capable to do so

download (50).png

If Trump just talks about policy instead of attacks, he wins. Not sure he is capable to do so
I saw he brought in Tulsi for debate prep.

Add 8 more and that’s how many years ago he should’ve been fired.
I see parallels with Shades and Kamala. Just when you think it should be obvious a change is needed, another information psyop from the media happens and people embrace their greatness.

I'd like to see tulsi dismantle kamala.

It pays to be a demoncrat political gangster! No wonder they want to stay in power so bad. cha ching baby!

1724100122090.png

What's most amazing is that he did all of that while having dementia and not knowing where he is.
Could be one of those times when Conspiracy Wig says, "It's one or the other, you can't have it both ways."

Could be one of those times when Conspiracy Wig says, "It's one or the other, you can't have it both ways."
That’s what I’m saying. He’s either a dementia ridden, incompetent, bumbling imbecile or the most evil politician in the history of politics. He’s not both.

The first picture may have been true for a time, but my first tour in Afghanistan was 2006. My last was 2018. They were dressed like the second picture the entire time. Blaming that oppression on Biden/Harris is disingenuous. Plenty to dislike them for, but this really isn’t on them.

The first picture may have been true for a time, but my first tour in Afghanistan was 2006. My last was 2018. They were dressed like the second picture the entire time. Blaming that oppression on Biden/Harris is disingenuous. Plenty to dislike them for, but this really isn’t on them.

Wow. You certainly would know.I'd figure not having the Taliban around things would go back to normal like attending school. Maybe out of fear. Perhaps your location had a lot of Taliban in the region.

They're just the last ones in charge when we left,so I get it. Not a pretty exit and what followed is pretty sad.

Afghanistan has been a Third World ****hole without a functional central government since about forever.