• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official thread dedicated to "Biden saving us"

The absolute best part of tge Biden Presidency to date is that I don’t get ten urgent news notifications a day libsplaining why he is the worse thing ever and blowing imaginary molehills into giant erupting volcanos…. Seriously every day for the last four years was like nonstop antitrump infomercials ….

The absolute best part of tge Biden Presidency to date is that I don’t get ten urgent news notifications a day libsplaining why he is the worse thing ever and blowing imaginary molehills into giant erupting volcanos…. Seriously every day for the last four years was like nonstop antitrump infomercials ….
Which is precisely why Trump is no longer POTUS, well that and those mysterious 81 million votes.

The media is evil and far too many don't realize it.

5mpwmt.jpg

This thread is obvious sarcasm.

Ice cream? Nah Biden is a ******* mess

Today Biden managed to not **** his pants, at least.
5mquhe.jpg

Didn't know where to put this but an better analogy would be difficult to find.

The Texas Libs a freaking out and some business owners are threatening to move offended employees out of the State because of the awful abortion law that was passed.
309779_image.jpg

abort.png

KFlm6v1.png

AND..................as an aside, whilst we talk about them wimming's rights

2153922.gif

best speech by Joe, ever. bar none. hands down.

To refresh your memories, Joes campaign promises:

ben.gif

Last edited:
Thank goodness he's crushed our energy independence.

Darth Dementia :p

I've never seen such a dementia-riddled POS like him be so absolutely despised by so many regular Americans of all walks of life. I'll even ask some of the neighbors (the very few) who actually voted for the POS how they think it's going (just real casually), and they're like:

iu

When they're really like:

5ngx6z.gif

I'd ask all the others what they think now, but that'd be too much work, digging them up from 6-feet under.

Darth Dementia :p

I've never seen such a dementia-riddled POS like him be so absolutely despised by so many regular Americans of all walks of life. I'll even ask some of the neighbors (the very few) who actually voted for the POS how they think it's going (just real casually), and they're like:

iu

When they're really like:

5ngx6z.gif

I'd ask all the others what they think now, but that'd be too much work, digging them up from 6-feet under.

Bunch of really messed up people doing their very best to disrupt the American way of life. Every single thing they're doing is absolute ****. It's like we're be ruled by a foreign country completely focused on ******* us all up.

It's like the Devils Rejects are running the show here.