• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official thread dedicated to "Biden saving us"

Bunch of really messed up people doing their very best to disrupt the American way of life. Every single thing they're doing is absolute ****. It's like we're be ruled by a foreign country completely focused on ******* us all up.

It's like the Devils Rejects are running the show here.
We're being ruled by Obama and His people who hate this country and all it stands for.
Him, Samantha Power, Ron Klain, and Susan Rice are running the country.

We're being ruled by Obama and His people who hate this country and all it stands for.

And they can do it without any restraint because biden is the fall guy. He just does his grumpy old man show and walks away.

Look a layer or two deeper. What group is pulling their strings and who is in that group? It damn sure isn't We the People.

Look a layer or two deeper. What group is pulling their strings and who is in that group? It damn sure isn't We the People.
China and George Soros.

China and George Soros.
Among others....Why would we shutdown our pipeline construction and give the green light to the Ruskies?

Interesting too that much of the internet traffic opposing the pipelines and getting the No Pipeline crowd up in arms was from Mother Russia. Isn't that weird?

I also would like to know who organized the Jan 6th boondoggle. I have my suspicions that conservatives could put all that together. Mass demonstrations are just not their MO. They'd show up but someone has to organize it. Trump even said in his speech he didn't know anything about it.

The organizers knew that it would be easy with the proper number of actors, it would be a simple matter of devolving a peaceful protest into that quagmire. Funny too how they all just left afterwards. If that was an insurrection, it would not have been that easy to clean up. Weird...

Among others....Why would we shutdown our pipeline construction and give the green light to the Ruskies?

Interesting too that much of the internet traffic opposing the pipelines and getting the No Pipeline crowd up in arms was from Mother Russia. Isn't that weird?
1. The Greenies carry more weight with the Dems than does Labor. Been that way for 40 years but Labor doesn't want to admit it.
2. Russia pays Joe more than we do.

I've got it. I figured it out. Biden is saving America because....hold on....drum roll please....

JILL BIDEN is a DOCTOR! (somewhere @Steeltime is enraged)

But .... Rand Paul...you know a real DOCTOR...isn't.

Journalism is dead.

I've got it. I figured it out. Biden is saving America because....hold on....drum roll please....

Journalism is dead.

I think I remember seeing a clip of Whoopi Goldberg saying Jill Biden "is a hell of a doctor" or something to that effect.

Journalism is dead.

Goddammit, that's DOCTOR Steeltime to you lesser beings.

Fake, bullshit, joke credential known as an Ed.D. (not a Ph.D.) - Doctor Jill.

Duke Medical school graduate? NOT a doctor.

Got it.

I think I remember seeing a clip of Whoopi Goldberg saying Jill Biden "is a hell of a doctor" or something to that effect.

Yes. The imbeciles on the View agreed she would be a great surgeon general.

Back to the thread topic - Sloppy Joe is helping America by paying his taxes, unlike those other super-wealthy.

WASHINGTON — Republicans say a new non-partisan report indicates President Joe Biden improperly avoided paying Medicare taxes before he took office — raising eyebrows and the possibility that he owes the IRS as much as $500,000 in back taxes.

Biden is leading a Democratic push for a $3.5 trillion bill to subsidize childcare, education and health care by targeting tax avoidance and raising tax rates on higher incomes so the rich “pay their fair share.”

A House Ways and Means Committee draft of the bill would end the accounting trick apparently exploited by Biden and boost IRS funding for audits — but the new report, drafted by the Congressional Research Service and provided to The Post, suggests Biden owes taxes under current rules, according to the congressman who requested it.

“Joe Biden wants to raise taxes by $2.1 trillion while claiming the rich need to pay their ‘fair share.’ But in 2017, multi-millionaire Joe Biden skirted his payroll taxes — the very taxes that fund Medicare and Obamacare,” said Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.), chairman of the conservative Republican Study Committee.

“According to the criteria CRS provided to my office, he owes the IRS and the American people hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes,” Banks said. “Every American should know about Joe Biden’s tax hypocrisy.”

1633617008247.png

Anyone have friends, family, co-workers, etc stuck in FL due to flight delays this weekend/today? My wife's flight out of Ft Walton today was cancelled and she wasn't even flying on SW. She couldn't get a flight out till Wed PM and rental cars are non-existant. She's heading out on a Greyhound to New Orleans tonight and then a friggin train to VA. She should get in Wednesday morning. Holy cow.....Weather and ATC delays, my arse....Let's Go Brandon!!

Hunter Biden is doing his part using the family fortune to save strippers and crack dealers from financial ruin in these tough economic times.

5q2xqc.jpg

FB_IMG_1634031533128.jpg

So Supe asked about three months ago, "What is better under Sloppy Joe?"

Still no response from the Sloppy Joe voters. The list of absolute incompetence and stupidity by this corrupt, dirty, lying administration is unbelievable. Inflation, energy, gas, groceries, ******* COFFEE prices, crime, border, Chinese flu, employment, unemployment, GDP, now stock market, housing, roads, Middle East, foreign policy, abandoning Americans behind enemy lines, Hunter Biden's dirty dealings, Chinese money flowing to Sloppy Joe, and on and on and on and on.

Again, for the Biden crowd, what do you point to as being better under Sloppy Joe? And I mean in America, not Afghanistan or Haiti or Iran.

So Supe asked about three months ago, "What is better under Sloppy Joe?"

Still no response from the Sloppy Joe voters. The list of absolute incompetence and stupidity by this corrupt, dirty, lying administration is unbelievable. Inflation, energy, gas, groceries, ******* COFFEE prices, crime, border, Chinese flu, employment, unemployment, GDP, now stock market, housing, roads, Middle East, foreign policy, abandoning Americans behind enemy lines, Hunter Biden's dirty dealings, Chinese money flowing to Sloppy Joe, and on and on and on and on.

Again, for the Biden crowd, what do you point to as being better under Sloppy Joe? And I mean in America, not Afghanistan or Haiti or Iran.

You're going to be waiting for, well, forever I think.