• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official thread dedicated to "Biden saving us"

So Supe asked about three months ago, "What is better under Sloppy Joe?"

Still no response from the Sloppy Joe voters. The list of absolute incompetence and stupidity by this corrupt, dirty, lying administration is unbelievable. Inflation, energy, gas, groceries, ******* COFFEE prices, crime, border, Chinese flu, employment, unemployment, GDP, now stock market, housing, roads, Middle East, foreign policy, abandoning Americans behind enemy lines, Hunter Biden's dirty dealings, Chinese money flowing to Sloppy Joe, and on and on and on and on.

Again, for the Biden crowd, what do you point to as being better under Sloppy Joe? And I mean in America, not Afghanistan or Haiti or Iran.
oh, i know!
we're all going to be spending less money on the holidays since the ships in the oceans cannot dock and offload their freight.

Sloppy Joe helping (D)imbo candidates all across America!!

nevermind-ignore-it.gif

we're all going to be spending less money on the holidays since the ships in the oceans cannot dock and offload their freight.

Sounds like a win to me!

- Flogged & Fibs

Sounds like a win to me!

- Flogged & Fibs

"Biden adminstration warned about supply chain backlogs in February of 2021, set up commission June of 2021, did nothing to address problem in eight months. Desantis took steps to solve the problem in 48 hours."

Floggy and Tibilo: OMG! LOL! Conspiracy theory! wHyTe sO0pReMaSeE!

Went through this thread and have to tell you, I am ENRAGED at the fact the moderators deleted all the glowing reports, data, statistics, news and information posted by Floggy, Tibilo, 21IQ, Poopon and others about the wonderful job Sloppy Joe is doing!!

Went through this thread and have to tell you, I am ENRAGED at the fact the moderators deleted all the glowing reports, data, statistics, news and information posted by Floggy, Tibilo, 21IQ, Poopon and others about the wonderful job Sloppy Joe is doing!!
just doing my job. file a report with Coolie.

its actually "Fuckhead Coolie"
kinda like shortening Charles to Chuck.

Went to Walmart tonight and it looks like Biden is saving me from buying too much food. Aisles were half wiped out.

Went to Walmart tonight and it looks like Biden is saving me from buying too much food. Aisles were half wiped out.

Unbelievable.

Nine months the leftist shitbag morons are in charge - nine months, not nine years - and gasoline prices are exploding, America has food shortages, a lot of Americans will not be able to afford to heat their homes due to the idiotic energy policies of Sloppy Joe, and the rancid spokeshole for this administration mocks us about "waiting for treadmills."

*******. All of them. Hey, how about you shitbags live under the rules you impose on us? Jayapal and the uglies can see their security details defunded, Sloppy Joe can have that $500,000 wall around his beach house removed - hell, Sloppy Joe can lose his beach house - and Congress can face the vaccine mandate, no metal detectors at the front door, and no armed security.

Oh, and their kids all get to attend Washington D.C. drug factories schools.

Last edited:
A brief overview of highlights from the most inspiring political speaker in modern times, a man who reminds all of a combination of Oscar Wilde, Shakespeare, Kennedy, Reagan and yes, Churchill.

I love how they blame “us” for them being empty.
Chips and pretzel aisle was half empty but chips are bad for you and you shouldn't eat them anyway. We saved you from yourself.
See how that works?

Chips and pretzel aisle was half empty but chips are bad for you and you shouldn't eat them anyway. We saved you from yourself.
See how that works?
Went to store yesterday. Was making my sauce and meatballs. Essentially, you know the ingredients, but 3lbs beef, package of pasta, 3x cans of sauce and I think I also got deodorant. 54 ******* dollar. 54. **** Biden.

Went to store yesterday. Was making my sauce and meatballs. Essentially, you know the ingredients, but 3lbs beef, package of pasta, 3x cans of sauce and I think I also got deodorant. 54 ******* dollar. 54. **** Biden.
For shame.
Red meat is bad for you and causes global warming and cutting down the rainforest.