• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official thread dedicated to "Biden saving us"

#ThankYouBrandon

I thought this was unintentionally hilarious.

5t54gz.gif

This is the reality. When you lose Morning Joe......

Those problems cannot be fixed because it would mean going back to Trump's policies.

In the end, the results are all that matter. Thank you Mr. President. #ThankYouBrandon 🏆

House Approves $1 Trillion Infrastructure Bill, Sending to Biden’s Desk​

Thank you Mr. President.

What has Kassym-Jomart Tokayev done for you Kazakhs? Or wait, is it Uzbekistan you live in?

Freeloading, trolling cuck boy foreigner.

Can you say Solyndra?

This infrastructure bill is nothing more than a vehicle to siphon money from the taxpayers to pet projects that will enrich political cronies and supporters. I can assure you that most of the "projects" will end up in blue states where budget balance sheets look bleak. Can you say New York, California and Illinois? Maybe that is why four R-NY congressmen voted for it. Same with Kinzinger from Ill.

The theft from the American taxpayers continues, and the brain dead zombies continue to hail it as progress.

I hope I am wrong, but history says I am right.

The Fart heard around the world.

President Joe Biden, at a reception hosted by Britain's royal family to mark the global climate change summit's opening night, reportedly farted so loudly it made the Duchess of Cornwall blush.

The Mail on Sunday reported Camilla was shocked by the gassy toot as she and Biden made small talk at the reception hosted by members of the royal family at Kelvingrove Art Gallery in Glasgow, Scotland.

"It was long and loud and impossible to ignore," an unnamed source told the British news outlet. "Camilla hasn't stopped talking about it."

Last edited:

President Joe Biden, at a reception hosted by Britain's royal family to mark the global climate change summit's opening night, reportedly farted so loudly it made the Duchess of Cornwall blush.

He is a doddering old fool. A national embarrassment.

The Mail on Sunday reported Camilla was shocked by the gassy toot as she and Biden made small talk at the reception hosted by members of the royal family at Kelvingrove Art Gallery in Glasgow, Scotland.

"It was long and loud and impossible to ignore," an unnamed source told the British news outlet. "Camilla hasn't stopped talking about it."
I wonder if he realized he just contributed to global warming? You know, like cows do.

May want to cut down on the ice cream President ShitsHisPants, if you want to cut down on methane emissions.

The Duchess of Cornwall and the Flatus of Cornholio. What a disgrace.

May want to cut down on the ice cream President ShitsHisPants, if you want to cut down on methane emissions.

The Duchess of Cornwall and the Flatus of Cornholio. What a disgrace.
Maybe take some Lactaid pills. I have to.

leedur of da freeeeeeeeee whirled!!!

This kind of stuff happens every SINGLE TIME HE SPEAKS. He should be removed from office. If any of these ******** I. his party actually gave a **** about the country they'd remove him. This is all on them. They're in charge. Impeach him now.

To be honest I wouldn't be too worried about what's brewing below the president's waist - that **** has no effect on you. It's the **** that comes from above his neck that affects you.

To be honest I wouldn't be too worried about what's brewing below the president's waist - that **** has no effect on you. It's the **** that comes from above his neck that affects you.

Good point, but would you want the leader of the free world randomly ******** his pants on that world stage? Would you even want him sitting next to you at the dinner table?

Good point, but would you want the leader of the free world randomly ******** his pants on that world stage? Would you even want him sitting next to you at the dinner table?
I remember when the media declared a national emergency and wanted Trump checked for dementia when he slipped walking down a wet ramp. Funny they don’t question anything about Sleepy Joe.

I remember when the media declared a national emergency and wanted Trump checked for dementia when he slipped walking down a wet ramp. Funny they don’t question anything about Sleepy Joe.

They'd be racist.

In the end, the results are all that matter. Thank you Mr. President. #ThankYouBrandon 🏆

House Approves $1 Trillion Infrastructure Bill, Sending to Biden’s Desk​

INDEED! tHaNk YoU, jOe!!!

Annual inflation hits 30-year high, 6.2 percent in past year

BY SYLVAN LANE - 11/10/21 08:32 AM EST

Consumer prices grew far faster than expected in October, according to data released Wednesday by the Labor Department.

The consumer price index (CPI), which tracks inflation for a range of staple goods and services, rose 0.9 percent last month and 6.2 percent in the 12-month period ending in October, the highest rate in the U.S. in 30 years. Analysts broadly expected the CPI to rise by 0.5 percent last month, up from a gain of 0.4 percent in August, and 5.8 percent over the past year.

The sharp jump in the inflation rate is a dismal sign for President Biden and Democrats as they face growing pressure over rising pieces. Despite broad strength across the economy, the president’s approval rating has fallen steadily since spring due in part to growing political backlash over higher food and gas prices.

Inflation began to pick up at the start this year as prices started to recover from pandemic-driven plunges. Economists expected inflation to remain above pre-pandemic levels as the economy recovered through spring, but price growth has run higher and for longer than many anticipated.
Consumer demand and spending rebounded much quicker than many businesses were able to handle after shutting down amid the onset of COVID-19 last year. As manufacturers, shipping companies, warehouses and retailers scrambled to meet surging demand, the emergence of the delta variant in late July upended much of that progress with rippling shutdowns across the world.

The Biden administration has pushed to clear up backlogs at ports, ramp up package delivery, rally union workers and promote widespread COVID-19 vaccinations to help loosen up supply lines.

**** Joe Biden

INDEED! tHaNk YoU, jOe!!!

Annual inflation hits 30-year high, 6.2 percent in past year

BY SYLVAN LANE - 11/10/21 08:32 AM EST

Consumer prices grew far faster than expected in October, according to data released Wednesday by the Labor Department.

The consumer price index (CPI), which tracks inflation for a range of staple goods and services, rose 0.9 percent last month and 6.2 percent in the 12-month period ending in October, the highest rate in the U.S. in 30 years. Analysts broadly expected the CPI to rise by 0.5 percent last month, up from a gain of 0.4 percent in August, and 5.8 percent over the past year.

The sharp jump in the inflation rate is a dismal sign for President Biden and Democrats as they face growing pressure over rising pieces. Despite broad strength across the economy, the president’s approval rating has fallen steadily since spring due in part to growing political backlash over higher food and gas prices.

Inflation began to pick up at the start this year as prices started to recover from pandemic-driven plunges. Economists expected inflation to remain above pre-pandemic levels as the economy recovered through spring, but price growth has run higher and for longer than many anticipated.
Consumer demand and spending rebounded much quicker than many businesses were able to handle after shutting down amid the onset of COVID-19 last year. As manufacturers, shipping companies, warehouses and retailers scrambled to meet surging demand, the emergence of the delta variant in late July upended much of that progress with rippling shutdowns across the world.

The Biden administration has pushed to clear up backlogs at ports, ramp up package delivery, rally union workers and promote widespread COVID-19 vaccinations to help loosen up supply lines.
Most of us don't need a report, just go to the store...