• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official thread dedicated to "Biden saving us"

1635769314214.jpeg

the MSM, always as sharp as a freshly made tack

Reading through Twitter I am dying. The memes are fantastic.

I mean, this can't be true, can it?

https://c.tenor.com/k7ej6Ma6ZPAAAAAM/kidding-me-********-me.gif

Chances Sloppy Joe **** his pants while meeting the Pope: north of 75%

Chances Sloppy Joe knows where he is at any point: less than 50%

That is the figurehead supposedly "leading" this great nation.

All those who voted for him should have their voting rights rescinded for the next 10 years.

Reading through Twitter I am dying. The memes are fantastic.

I'm sure there are plenty more out there, but this gave me a chuckle:

And then they catch him on video sleeping at the G20. This is just elder abuse at this point.

#shartweek

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

He has been late for meetings and blamed the elevator. Yeah for an hour? Have would leaders sit for an hour? The toilets on the elevator must be worse than you think.

Both funny and frightening.

The entire world can see the truth. Our media? Just leftwing propaganda machines. There is no truth. Only party.

Yeah I was gonna say, sad it has to come from Sky News Australia - but not surprising. These monsters in power & their Pravda mouthpiece really hate our country.

Guess they forgot

dc2a93299daf5184b4f9a0d5be85826a_xl.jpg

And Johnny Depp talking about assassinating the President, Madonna talking about blowing up the WH, Trump being killed in a rap video etc. etc.

I was flipping through the channels tonight and NBC news was showing Trump doing the Tomahawk Chop with the rest of the stadium. Apparently it is racist. I remember way back when and seeing Jane Fonda chopping away alongside Ted.

Trump could walk the wrong way and they'd crucify him for it.

Oh wait, because he walked gingerly down a slippery tarmac with no handrail, they did! CNN even had a panel of 'experts' on talking about his cognitive ability. All while the entire country not afflicted with TDS are cringing, watching the current braindead moron do/say things I never even thought they could come up with in an SNL skit.

Reactions: JMM

Same visit, two different suits. And the Pope kinda looking away clutching his crucifix in the second picture :LOL:

FDJq9adXEAkwfEN

Oops, just saw someone already posted the two different suits thing, but it bears repeating.