• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Hey, I'm not the one who kept this thread open, six months after the election. I suggested it be closed, since it was blatantly obvious there would be no more 'winning' to discuss. If you don't want to talk about former guy, your choice, no skin off my back. Just pass on through this thread, nobody's forcing you to read or comment.

On a personal note, sorry that you have to deal with this, the NY AG and the Manhattan DA joining forces, cooperating in a widescale criminal probe into the ex-President. I understand what this means for the political party of your choice, and the ramifications this has for the GOP moving forward. These are not easy times.

Last edited:
The fact you still post bullshit about Trump on a daily proves without a shadow of a doubt - He lives in your head 24x7

TRUMP IS STILL WINNING !

Just wait , just wait it's coming, they got him now . . . . . .

It's almost too much to bear. The criminal case(s) brewing against Matt Gaetz in Florida, the unprecedented investigation into Jan 6th insurrection, the breaking news that the NY AG & Manhattan DA have formally joined forces in a massive criminal investigation into the Trump crime syndicate, and now this.

Just proves what everyone already knows. That the right-wing in America, the entirety of the MAGA/Qanon Republican party is a giant, seedy, fraudulent criminal enterprise. The sooner the facts come out and the air is cleared, the sooner the country can restore its dignity and moral standing in the world. Trump offered a poison pill on a silver platter, and you all swallowed it, without hesitation. Bad move.

Former guy and his family are about to 'go through some things.' You really hate to see it.

Hey, I'm not the one who kept this thread open, six months after the election. I suggested it be closed, since it was blatantly obvious there would be no more 'winning' to discuss. If you don't want to talk about former guy, your choice, no skin off my back. Just pass on through this thread, nobody's forcing you to read or comment.

On a personal note, sorry that you have to deal with this, the NY AG and the Manhattan DA joining forces, cooperating in a widescale criminal probe into the ex-President. I understand what this means for the political party of your choice, and the ramifications this has for the GOP moving forward. These are not easy times.
it likely would have been unpinned and slid off the front page had you not requested it be closed.

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Trump Trump Trump OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad
Trump Trump Trump
OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Is it not unreal how badly TDS has infected millions? It's worse than COVID. It's insidious.

We should post a top ten list of Tibs post on how they are about to get Trump- He is batting .000

We would need a Dri Archer-like thread. It make break the board. That thread would make it implode.

We should post a top ten list of Tibs post on how they are about to get Trump- He is batting .000

Yeah, we should. Don't blame me for the fact that twice-impeached former guy is the head of a crime syndicate, who's facing multiple criminal investigations.

I realize it's easy to blame the messenger, instead of taking stock in the utter shame involved with supporting a mafia don.

But whatever helps temper the pain and humiliation you must be feeling. I totally understand the need to divert attention and blame others.

Yeah, we should. Don't blame me for the fact that twice-impeached former guy is the head of a crime syndicate, who's facing multiple criminal investigations.

I realize it's easy to blame the messenger, instead of taking stock in the utter shame involved with supporting a mafia don.

But whatever helps temper the pain and humiliation you must be feeling. I totally understand the need to divert attention and blame others.
you've heard the tale of the little boy who cried "wolf", right?
you're the little idiot who cries "trump"... maybe someday you'll be right. maybe. until then, the village collectively points and laughs at you.

you've heard the tale of the little boy who cried "wolf", right?
you're the little idiot who cries "trump"... maybe someday you'll be right. maybe. until then, the village collectively points and laughs at you.

You mean the village of idiots? Yeah, I get that, doesn't surprise me. Thankfully, a whole world exists outside of this tiny, treacherous MAGA bubble on the internet, lol.

You mean the village of idiots? Yeah, I get that, doesn't surprise me. Thankfully, a whole world exists outside of this tiny, treacherous MAGA bubble on the internet, lol.
nah. you are the village idiot.
flog is trying to find his.

Looks like someone is doing Trumpingjacks with help from his own Barista supply today.

nah. you are the village idiot.

That's funny. If I was to magically change to not be the village idiot around here, I'd have to stick a fork in the socket to reach the level of dumbassery, idiocy, soullessness, anti-intellectualism, depravity and pettiness which is the norm on the board. No thanks, I'll wear my village idot badge with pride. (y)

That's funny. If I was to magically change to not be the village idiot around here, I'd have to stick a fork in the socket to reach the level of dumbassery, idiocy, soullessness, anti-intellectualism, depravity and pettiness which is the norm on the board. No thanks, I'll wear my village idot badge with pride. (y)
i'd not doubt you've put many forks in many sockets over the years

push it hard, Tibs

No thanks. Don't want to get on the same level as you and many others here. I'll let you eat the paint chips, Supe, that's your specialty. (y) :ROFLMAO:

I'll let you eat the paint chips, Supe, that's your specialty. (y) :ROFLMAO:

Isn't it cute how Barista Boy laughs at his own 'jokes' (which was awful BTW, going from forks in sockets to paint chips)? Almost as if he needs someone to laugh at them.

Isn't it cute how Barista Boy laughs at his own 'jokes' (which was awful BTW, going from forks in sockets to paint chips)? Almost as if he needs someone to laugh at them.
Flog's mouth is too busy to laugh at the moment

blindfolded.gif

Yay, the ballboy shows up to wipe the floor during the commercial break. Nice work, kiddo. Now get back on the sideline, take a knee and stay out of the way, like you were told.

Yay, the ballboy shows up to wipe the floor during the commercial break. Nice work, kiddo. Now get back on the sideline, take a knee and stay out of the way, like you were told.

Ballboys are the ones on the sidelines in other feckless countries, trying so desperately hard to be relevant.

Ballboys are the ones on the sidelines in other feckless countries, trying so desperately hard to be relevant.

As stated earlier, 'tis really is a village of idiots. It's like you take turns trying to outshine each other's level of stupidity. Whatever it is you're doing, it's working. Keep reaching for the stars, Steelworth. (y)