• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Americans are actually rooting for our Olympic athletes to lose. Let that sink in.

This is the sickness MAGA has brought to this great nation. It must be eradicated before it's too late.
No, you Hungarian retard. We are rooting against people that are ashamed of America .

No, you ******* ignorant *******, you are *literally* rooting against an American Olympic team. That's exactly what you're doing.

Sorry if that gets your panties in a bunch, when you get called out for it.

No, you ******* ignorant *******, you are *literally* rooting against an American Olympic team. That's exactly what you're doing.

If they have the right to protest against the very country the are representing, then why is it wrong for me to protest their stance by rooting against them? For that you want eradicate me? Talk about extremism.

I will never root for a team that does not honor the flag that I had family members die for. **** them anti-American twats. Just another long line of go woke go broke. Rating are at a all time low. NBC is losing millions. I haven't watched a single minute of the crap. When they start honoring the USA on there chest and standing for the anthem, I will root for them again.

interesting how you equate Antifa with the guys who died on D-Day, and also compare the US Woke National Team to patriots.
do tell us more.

interesting how you equate Antifa with the guys who died on D-Day,

Were the guys who died on D-Day not anti-fascists?

Are *you* not an anti-fascist?

Why do *you* spend such an inordinate amount of time defending fascists?

Rather strange.

Were the guys who died on D-Day not anti-fascists? They were.

Are *you* not an anti-fascist? I am.

Why do *you* spend such an inordinate amount of time defending fascists? I don't.

Rather strange.
The problem is despite their name ANTIFA are fascists not anti-fascists. Just like today’s liberals are no longer liberal and stand in direct opposition to what classic liberals believed.

The problem is despite their name ANTIFA are fascists not anti-fascists. Just like today’s liberals are no longer liberal and stand in direct opposition to what classic liberals believed.

Nope, the fascists are the far-right extremist groups in America, dreaming of - and fighting for - a white Christian dominated society. Like, you know, the German fascists in the 1940's. It's not that complicated.

Nope, the fascists are the far-right extremist groups in America, dreaming of - and fighting for - a white Christian dominated society. Like, you know, the German fascists in the 1940's. It's not that complicated.
so you mean to tell me that you equate this:

1627929537047.png

note for the mentally challenged: that is an American flag being burned.

1627929622476.png

I wouldnt trust the ******* in the first picture with a pair of nail clippers.

How would you know?

Whoa..... No need to stop being a lady. Calm your tittys.

Note to self... under no circumstances should you ever belittle, criticize or condemn far-right nationalists, white supremacists, nazis or fascists here at SN. They'll open a can of whoopass on you.

It's truly a mystery as to why. Because it's been stated over and over again that literally *nobody* here is a far-right nationalist, white supremacist, a nazi or a fascist. But for some bizarre, unknown reason, a whole lot of panties get bunched up around here if you go after these far-right extremist groups.

Strange coincidence, for sure. :oops:

Note to self... under no circumstances should you ever belittle, criticize or condemn far-right nationalists, white supremacists, nazis or fascists here at SN. They'll open a can of whoopass on you.

It's truly a mystery as to why. Because it's been stated over and over again that literally *nobody* here is a far-right nationalist, white supremacist, a nazi or a fascist. But for some bizarre, unknown reason, a whole lot of panties get bunched up around here if you go after these far-right extremist groups.

Strange coincidence, for sure. :oops:
so you're saying that antifa went so far left that they're now popping up on the far right now.

understood. you're deranged.

so you're saying that antifa went so far left that they're now popping up on the far right now.

understood. you're deranged.

Nope. I have and will continue to criticize & condemn Antifa extremists who cause violence and destruction of property. At the same time, I do stand with anti-fascists everywhere who *peacefully* protest again racism, anti-semitism, bigotry and hate.

Will you do the same? Will you - can you - criticize and condemn the Proud Boys, The Base, Three Percenters, the Aryan Strikeforce and hundreds of similar far-right extremist groups in America?

Or should we let your posts on this board speak for themselves, when you come running down the mountain the second someone dares mention these far-right groups, yet wail away incessantly about Antifa/BLM?

It's one or the other, not too much wiggle room to work with.

so antifa "extremists" are far-right?

i'll criticize all of them. just as i always have. just as i said previously that there's always some small segment that initiates the **** and it spirals from there.

yet there are always violence, fires and shitstorms from antifa protests.
is Portland still trying to become a third world country?

so antifa "extremists" are far-right?

i'll criticize all of them. just as i always have. just as i said previously that there's always some small segment that initiates the **** and it spirals from there.

Cool, I'll be on the look-out for your threads & posts condemning the Proud Boys and other far-right extremists, who according to the FBI represent the biggest domestic terrorist threat in America today. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Note to self

And note to myself circa 2016 or so - don't engage in actual discussion with lunatic, freeloading trolls who also don't even pay American taxes - unless it's to mock or laugh.

Cool, I'll be on the look-out for your threads & posts condemning the Proud Boys and other far-right extremists, who according to the FBI represent the biggest domestic terrorist threat in America today. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Yeah you keep 'em peeled from Hungtardistan.

Last edited:
False, the far right extremist groups are a very small problem in this country, despite false claims by the FBI. ANTIFA is always violent and supports the direct and violent overthrow of the government, or any authority. They are a mixed group of fascists and anarchists with absolutely no redeeming value whatsoever and they are not in any way shape or form anti-fascist, or they wouldn't be using the playbook directly from the fascists brownshirts of Germany. Again look at their actions forget the name. They are involved almost daily in this country with violence and riots. The far right extremists, which there are some, rarely crawl out of their holes and when they do they don't stay out of them very long before going back to their basements. It is ANTIFA who is front and center all over the country. Come home and watch something other than CNN or listening to liberal friends.

Last edited:
Proud Boys, The Base, Three Percenters, the Aryan Strikeforce

Never heard of any of these groups. And have never supported any of them or anything they do. Another total bullshit post by Tibs.
The Proud Boys officially disbanded in May, the other groups I've never heard of. Considered joining the Soldiers of Odin but their dues got expensive and they're mostly in Europe anyway.

Antifa = greatest generation ever, in the eyes of Tiborat