• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Your words Tiblio: "Note to self... under no circumstances should you ever belittle, criticize or condemn far-right nationalists, white supremacists, nazis or fascists here at SN."

If you weren't calling all of us those things, then who WERE you calling those things? Because you said those people are here at SN.

Go on...name them.
While I am no fan of Tib's political leanings or postings, you are interpreting the text with your own context. Directly, taken without context, his quote above means that one should not criticize those groups while talking AT SN. The implication is that doing so will open one to criticism or attack. However, the quote itself does not state that "SN" is comprised of those people. The implication is that there are people sympathetic to those causes and nothing more.

Don't take me wrong. He's still saying pretty much just what you accused him of if you take his historic context into account, but the actual quote doesn't go quite that far. Either he was coming juuuuuuust short of accusing everyone here of being those types of people, or - he sucks at language and failed to express what he really thought in a clear, concise manner.

One wonders... does Tibs recognize that historically far-left extremist terrorists were called the Ku Klux Klan?

Does he equivalently associate Antifa as the contemporary far-left extremist terrorists?

I expect not. Somehow the KKK is a "RIGHT" wing organization. (The mental gymnastics required to pull that off are something that Russia's Women's Team would find daunting.) And equivalently, Antifa isn't a terrorist organization. I mean the people they've injured and killed, the buildings they've burned and destroyed, the lives they've threatened and damaged... that's not TERRORISM! That's uh... what is it again Tibs? Humanitarianism?

Guys, if you see any right-wing extremists, please let me or another moderator know. we need to secure a safe space on this board for all of our freeloading liberals.
thanks, and have a great damn day.

I haven't seen any extreme right wingers here, but I have spotted an Ogre several times. I think we ALL need a safe space from it.

While I am no fan of Tib's political leanings or postings, you are interpreting the text with your own context. Directly, taken without context, his quote above means that one should not criticize those groups while talking AT SN. The implication is that doing so will open one to criticism or attack. However, the quote itself does not state that "SN" is comprised of those people. The implication is that there are people sympathetic to those causes and nothing more.

Don't take me wrong. He's still saying pretty much just what you accused him of if you take his historic context into account, but the actual quote doesn't go quite that far. Either he was coming juuuuuuust short of accusing everyone here of being those types of people, or - he sucks at language and failed to express what he really thought in a clear, concise manner.

I'm aware. I'm attempting to illustrate the hypocrisy of a person who runs around on this board crying about being labeled, the name calling, the accusations...then says things like this. That also as you say "border on" broad brush labeling everyone here with those terms.

One wonders... does Tibs recognize that historically far-left extremist terrorists were called the Ku Klux Klan?

Does he equivalently associate Antifa as the contemporary far-left extremist terrorists?

I expect not. Somehow the KKK is a "RIGHT" wing organization. (The mental gymnastics required to pull that off are something that Russia's Women's Team would find daunting.) And equivalently, Antifa isn't a terrorist organization. I mean the people they've injured and killed, the buildings they've burned and destroyed, the lives they've threatened and damaged... that's not TERRORISM! That's uh... what is it again Tibs? Humanitarianism?

AntiFA stands against racism and fascism and that portion that isn't violent I support. /Tibs

I laughed. Please don't report me to the mods.

iu

I laughed. Please don't report me to the mods.
better check yourself before you wreck yourself. when you laugh at Tim's "jokes", you single-handedly undermine the integrity of the safe spaces we attempt to provide for our freeloading liberal friends.

better check yourself before you wreck yourself. when you laugh at Tim's "jokes", you single-handedly undermine the integrity of the safe spaces we attempt to provide for our freeloading liberal friends.

Wait till he's forced to sit for hours and listen to JimmyJokeFriYAY.

iu

if @Stewey keeps his shenanigans going, his cell phone number will be requested.
safe thus far, but once he slips into that rabbit hole...

What I find totally despicable is how the Pravda media try to paint 1/6 as an insurrection, when we saw a textbook case of it in Seattle last summer, and nothing but crickets.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh...but

You know, I couldn't root for that team. I couldn't root against them either. I haven't watched a single moment of the olympics. Hell, I found out they lost to Canada about noon the next day. I mean, if protesting the very country that provided you the freedom and opportunities you may not have otherwise had is your priority rather than representing that same country with pride, I can't root for you.

That said, they are Americans. Love them or hate them, they are Americans. And their freedom to be completely despicable toward their own country is still part of what makes this country great. In many other countries, they'd be executed. I don't want to live in a place like that. I agree with their stand against racism, homophobia (I hate that stupid word because it's inaccurate) and most of whatever else they stand for, I just disagree with the way they stand for it.

I also agree with the average American's choice not to support them. Freedom for all, remember?

You know, I couldn't root for that team. I couldn't root against them either. I haven't watched a single moment of the olympics. Hell, I found out they lost to Canada about noon the next day. I mean, if protesting the very country that provided you the freedom and opportunities you may not have otherwise had is your priority rather than representing that same country with pride, I can't root for you.

That said, they are Americans. Love them or hate them, they are Americans. And their freedom to be completely despicable toward their own country is still part of what makes this country great. In many other countries, they'd be executed. I don't want to live in a place like that. I agree with their stand against racism, homophobia (I hate that stupid word because it's inaccurate) and most of whatever else they stand for, I just disagree with the way they stand for it.

I also agree with the average American's choice not to support them. Freedom for all, remember?

Bingo. I want them to have the right to disrespect the country. Likewise, I have the right not to support them in return.

That is freedom.

Bingo. I want them to have the right to disrespect the country. Likewise, I have the right not to support them in return.

That is freedom.

Yep, I want to see the communist ******** out in the open. If there's anything remotely good we can take out of this whole shitstorm, it's that the biggest pieces of **** have revealed themselves to everybody.

Funny you should ask that on the very day Tucker Carlson is here exchanging pleasantries with Orban. Must be comparing notes on spreading 'illiberal democracy' on both sides of the Atlantic. Wtf is Tucker doing over here, on a tour of far-right authoritarians in the region? Erdogan, Putin, Lukashenko, who's next?

Written just for you Tiblio. LMAO. A great read.

I see now that Tucker Carlson’s being here in Hungary for this week has blown the minds of liberals and Establishment conservatives. I’m going to keep a running tally in this spot of some of the remarks I’m seeing online...

The author has lived in Hungaristan. Great perspective.

if @Stewey keeps his shenanigans going, his cell phone number will be requested.
safe thus far, but once he slips into that rabbit hole...
iu

He wants to be in this rabbit hole, but doesn't even realize it.

I don't.
Their stand against racism is a lie. The police are not hunting down blacks, nor are blacks being oppressed in this country.

That team is American, but they do not represent America so **** em.

The irony (as I stated before) is that the racism, the condescension, the privilege and the injustice the women's team rails against really is just THEM.

They are racist, They condescend to other races and people all around them, They represent the most privileged people in American society. They perpetuate injustice by earning ridiculous salaries for playing a game while others are forced to work menial jobs in hopes of making enough money to support themselves in communities crippled by inflation, corruption and crime.

The Rapinoe's of the world? They live in gated communities near ski hills and they drive large SUVs that hold their friends and adopted children and transport them to the club or the gym or lunch at a restaurant that costs more than most people make in a month.

And in order to somehow assuage their guilt about living lives so much better and more glamorous than virtually everyone else in the country, they raise false pretenses of outrage about civil inequity and terrible racial injustice. All while enjoying a scone and designer coffee while looking over their portfolios.

And the sheep eat that **** up with a spoon.

So which one of you MAGA yahoos will be the first to get your official 'Trump Card?' My guess is IndySteel, but it could be anyone. Really has that Third Reich feel, doesn't it? What's next, armbands? It'll be the mark of the Beast, for sure, to easily identify the Karens of America.

1628149010454.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1628149398753.png

The Donald is still living in Tibs head 24x7. TDS is a real thing.

You just wait, it's coming , and day now.

I'm just puzzled why the right in America needed a new card like this? Besides of course helping Trump continue to be the biggest grifter in the land. There was already a perfectly suitable card for this. (y)

1628160596452.png