• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

The reason why Libs can’t meme is that there has to be a kernel of truth at the heart of any good joke. When the whole premise of the joke is wrong, it falls flat. It makes no sense.

That is why jokes based around a premise that Trump is racist fall flat for most people, but jokes around Biden having dementia have sting. Even Biden supporters know he’s got issues.

The reason why Libs can’t meme is that there has to be a kernel of truth at the heart of any good joke.

There are also has to be a kernel of humor. Doesn't happen.

Reactions: JMM
Wasn't sure where to drop this but DAMN.

Congresswoman from SC destroys one of the fleeing Demonrats from TX. Poor woman didn't know **** about the state she represents.

Facts can hurt bad.

Wasn't sure where to drop this but DAMN.

Congresswoman from SC destroys one of the fleeing Demonrats from TX. Poor woman didn't know **** about the state she represents.

Facts can hurt bad.

5i5ji4.jpg

Memes aimed at expressing a point are supposed to have some semblance of truth.

Liberal memes are liberal arguments and talking points in picture form. Tibs gets his arguments from liberal memes. It's so evident.

Here are just a couple examples of liberal memes that are either flat out lies or pure ignorance:

explain.jpg

stupid-lib.jpg

stupid-meme2.png

Not even vaguely similar.

Trump did not use racism to rise to power. Absurd.
Trump proposed deportation of ILLEGALS.
Trump did not suggest Muslims wear ID tags. Fact Check it.
Promised to MAGA, but not by conquering soverein nations.
Trump blames liberals for all of Americas problems.

Only in deranged MAGA La La Land would a list of 15 basic facts about the former President be referred to as *humor* and a *meme!* :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nothing proves further how wacked-out the right has become since former guy snatched your hearts, minds & souls.

Most of those are actually false.

Really? Which ones are actually false? You wrote 'most of them,' so it should be easy to list them and point how they're not factual.

I see three, at best, that may be up for some discussion, the rest are undeniable facts.

1627725394030.png

Last edited:
Close, personal Trump advisor Mike Lindell preparing for Trump returning to WH middle of August. Are you?

Really? Which ones are actually false? You wrote 'most of them,' so it should be easy to list them and point how they're not factual.

I see three, at best, that may be up for some discussion, the rest are undeniable facts.

View attachment 5891
I am short on time so a brief reply, he conceded, transfer was as peaceful as it was when he won and Democrats rioted. He did not incite any attack, period, he most definitely was over 50% approval and I can post multiple sources from the MSM that show that. He was not President when he made the accusations about Obama and then he just wanted proof. He DID NOT allow anyone to die and that is a provably wrong by anyone who can look at what happened EVERYWHERE, what happened was going to happen regardless of who was President. Joe aint doing so good, the claims about Trump and Covid are pure partisanship.

I am short on time so a brief reply, he conceded, transfer was as peaceful as it was when he won and Democrats rioted. He did not incite any attack, period, he most definitely was over 50% approval and I can post multiple sources from the MSM that show that. He was not President when he made the accusations about Obama and then he just wanted proof. He DID NOT allow anyone to die and that is a provably wrong by anyone who can look at what happened EVERYWHERE, what happened was going to happen regardless of who was President. Joe aint doing so good, the claims about Trump and Covid are pure partisanship.
While I disagree, thanks for the response.

You disagree with facts?

Freeloading trolls disagree with anything that keeps them from trolling.

If those are facts, well then facts be damned. But your responses are much appreciated and keep him full, so the freeloading foreigner thanks you.

OMG 😂 :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

This should happen to AntiFA a hundred times a day around the country.

So sad I won't get to see them woke grandstanding while getting a Gold Medal. Couldn't happen to a more deserving group.

Americans are actually rooting for our Olympic athletes to lose. Let that sink in.

This is the sickness MAGA has brought to this great nation. It must be eradicated before it's too late.