• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

LOl...Now Tibs reacts with a fake :D pretending he's not irritated.

I'm just puzzled why the right in America needed a new card like this? Besides of course helping Trump continue to be the biggest grifter in the land. There was already a perfectly suitable card for this. (y)

View attachment 5948
For a guy that portrays himself as a victim of the evil MAGA crowd at SN, I'm sure you find it ironic that you would be trolling said individuals as portraying themselves as victims.

I don't.
Their stand against racism is a lie. The police are not hunting down blacks, nor are blacks being oppressed in this country.

That team is American, but they do not represent America so **** em.
Unfortunately they are but not by the right. There is systemic racism in this Country in the cities and urban counties under Democratic control and it is all a system put in place by LBJ to keep Black Americans under control and voting Democrat against their best interests. Black leaders are either willingly or ignorantly complicit in keeping the system in place that ensures the economic misery of their own constituents. They control the media and all narratives to use sleight of hand to shift the blame to some distant Republican boogeyman while they are the ones who are the problem. It is a masterful example of decades of well designed misdirection. One election cycle with a significant shift in voting patterns in urban areas would start to put an end to this as the Democrats would have to start actually listening to and addressing the problem of Black Americans rather than doing everything in their power to keep the entitlement system in place that feeds the cultural and economic devastation we see all over the Country in crime infested minority neighborhoods.

Last edited:
So which one of you MAGA yahoos will be the first to get your official 'Trump Card?' My guess is IndySteel, but it could be anyone. Really has that Third Reich feel, doesn't it? What's next, armbands? It'll be the mark of the Beast, for sure, to easily identify the Karens of America.

View attachment 5946

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 5947

**** off, Hungtardian commie.

I'll take the one on the bottom left.

I'm just puzzled why the right in America needed a new card like this? Besides of course helping Trump continue to be the biggest grifter in the land. There was already a perfectly suitable card for this. (y)

View attachment 5948
The bottom three are pretty damn accurate. I don't think I know a single true conservative who blames minorities legal immigrants or non-christians for the problem. I absolutely blame liberal and Democratic leaders for these problems along with the media lapdogs literally in bed with liberal politicians for the problems we face. I would add Congress as a whole to the list including feckless Republican leadership. The top three on this laughable card are your attempt to misdirect the narrative to one of race and hate when that is actually the game of your own side.

View attachment 5948
that card is as real as your assertions of right-wing extremists on this board, Ms. Antifa.

Unfortunately they are but not by the right. There is systemic racism in this Country in the cities and urban counties under Democratic control and it is all a system put in place by LBJ to keep Black Americans under control and voting Democrat against their best interests. Black leaders are either willingly or ignorantly complicit in keeping the system in lace that ensures the economic misery of their own constituents. They control the media and all narratives to use sleight of hand to shift the blame to some distant Republican boogeyman while they are the ones who are the problem. It is a masterful example of decades of well designed misdirection. One election cycle with a significant shift in voting patterns in urban areas would start to put an end to this as the Democrats would have to start actually listening to and addressing the problem of Black Americans rather than doing everything in their power to keep the entitlement system in place that feeds the cultural and economic devastation we see all over the Country in crime infested minority neighborhoods.
The Democrat party continues to do this because it's been successful for them, winning elections and creating individual wealth for themselves. I challenge anyone on this board to say otherwise, because they can't. Now with all the giveaways to keep people home and not seeking work, they're using the same technique on them.

Last edited:
that card is as real as your assertions of right-wing extremists on this board, Ms. Antifa.

Yoo hoo, Supe, you've been selected, you get a card!

1628191286200.png

You know you secretly love the man and give donations, you would be lost if he went away.

You know that expression, 'dancing on his grave,' Lebanon? That's exactly what I'll be doing. Problem is, he's poisoned the well for conservatives for years, perhaps decades to come. The lasting impact will be lengthy and devastating for the GOP. It's like 32% of the country has dropped off a cliff. So sad to see. I hope my right-leaning friends and relatives can slowly but surely find their way back from the precipice.

You know that expression, 'dancing on his grave,' Lebanon? That's exactly what I'll be doing. Problem is, he's poisoned the well for conservatives for years, perhaps decades to come. The lasting impact will be lengthy and devastating for the GOP. It's like 32% of the country has dropped off a cliff. So sad to see. I hope my right-leaning friends and relatives can slowly but surely find their way back from the precipice.
I think you let your personal dislike for him and the media's non stop lies blind you to the reality of the situation. Despite being an ******* he is on the right side of most arguments when you filter out total fabrications of the leftist media. Once again I will beat my head against the wall and remind you my wife and I have personally seen the media in action make up a total lie by editing his speech we witnessed live in person. Literally they cut up his sentences and reordered them to completely change the entire context of his speech. It was absolutely intentional and made what he said the exact opposite of what it was intended. She became a true believer in how the media has lied about him that day and you would have as well. It was that blatant if you were there to see what he actually said.

I think you let your personal dislike for him and the media's non stop lies blind you to the reality of the situation. Despite being an ******* he is on the right side of most arguments when you filter out total fabrications of the leftist media. Once again I will beat my head against the wall and remind you my wife and I have personally seen the media in action make up a total lie by editing his speech we witnessed live in person. Literally they cut up his sentences and reordered them to completely change the entire context of his speech. It was absolutely intentional and made what he said the exact opposite of what it was intended. She became a true believer in how the media has lied about him that day and you would have as well. It was that blatant if you were there to see what he actually said.

I get your drift and agree the media likes to pile on and even distort at times. Having said that, I've watched countless, full, live speeches of his. I know all too well the *Alt Right* braintrust that's behind him, ie Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon, Hannity, and others, to comprehend what his message and stance is. In short, my extremely negative views on Trump is not something that's filtered through the media. You and I, well, we just have a different take on him, and I'm okay with that. I respect you and your opinions. You're one of the few on here who don't come guns blazing with personal attacks, which I appreciate.

Serious question, why does anyone respond to the expatriate?

Dude. When you go to the zoo, do you not first head to the Reptile section to watch the snakes, then head to go see the primates?

I get your drift and agree the media likes to pile on and even distort at times. Having said that, I've watched countless, full, live speeches of his. I know all too well the *Alt Right* braintrust that's behind him, ie Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon, Hannity, and others, to comprehend what his message and stance is. In short, my extremely negative views on Trump is not something that's filtered through the media. You and I, well, we just have a different take on him, and I'm okay with that. I respect you and your opinions. You're one of the few on here who don't come guns blazing with personal attacks, which I appreciate.
Well at least you've come around to admitting at least some level of media malpractice. Thanks to Lebanon.
Maybe someday you'll admit to the 4 years of demonrat party deceit bordering on criminal in order to remove a president from office.

And exactly what was Trumps message that you so well comprehend?

Your reasons for Trump hate are juvenile and irrational stemming solely from your feelings and emotions. I don't like the way he talks, looks, acts and reacts either just so ya know.

The Donald is still living in Tibs head 24x7. TDS is a real thing.

You just wait, it's coming , any day now.

The walls are closing in ...

mqdefault.jpg