• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Meanwhile, Bill and Hillary were spotted in the Hamptons 🤮 :sick:

I know an Ogre that would lap that up.

View attachment 6162
In all seriousness,,,these mouthbreathers and their ilk (The Swamp) are what is running our country,,,,,into the f'n ground....God help us all.

Meanwhile, Bill and Hillary were spotted in the Hamptons 🤮 :sick:

I know an Ogre that would lap that up.

View attachment 6162

barney-the-dinosaur.jpg

Senate passes $1.8 billion for Texas Border Wall!​

Posted by Kane on September 3, 2021 3:26 pm

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

LAREDO, Tex. (KGNS) – The $1.8 billion bill was passed by the Texas Senate yesterday. The bill will allow Governor Abbott to build more than 700 miles of border wall. The bill, H.B. 9, was passed by a 23-8 vote after numerous changes were made from the House version.

It is now headed to the governor’s desk for signing.

A majority of the $1.8 billion will go towards border wall and fencing and the Texas National Guard will carry out the project. Several Democrats from border districts voted for the bill.

Senate passes $1.8 billion for Texas Border Wall!​

Posted by Kane on September 3, 2021 3:26 pm

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

LAREDO, Tex. (KGNS) – The $1.8 billion bill was passed by the Texas Senate yesterday. The bill will allow Governor Abbott to build more than 700 miles of border wall. The bill, H.B. 9, was passed by a 23-8 vote after numerous changes were made from the House version.

It is now headed to the governor’s desk for signing.

A majority of the $1.8 billion will go towards border wall and fencing and the Texas National Guard will carry out the project. Several Democrats from border districts voted for the bill.

.....If you build it, they can't come....

20% of Xiden voters wish they could now change their vote. Is that the dead voters?

20% of Xiden voters wish they could now change their vote. Is that the dead voters?

Remember when they showed a Google algorithm screenshot of people searching "how do I change my vote" shortly after the election? Dumbasses.

Yep, it's a movement. In stadiums all across the country yesterday - **** Joe Biden chants.

81 million votes. Yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

81 million votes. :ROFLMAO:

You bet. Sure. Yessiree, no doubt about it.

And I mean, who could have possibly foreseen that Biden would destroy the nation, a dementia-ridden imbecile who opens the southern border, fosters the country being overrun with unskilled illegals lining up to soak up taxpayer-funded freebies with the amazing extra that they are bringing Covid with them, implements disastrous spending sprees and hundreds of billions wasted on the usual liberal garbage like "equity," and who brings about increased gasoline prices, energy prices, runaway inflation, is directly responsible for the humiliation in the Middle East, American citizens held hostage to a bunch of murderous thugs, China waltzing into the Middle East, education failing, and the Chinese flu exploding in this nation?

Who could have possibly seen this epic meltdown? I mean, other than everybody. Want to know why China so supported the demented ice-cream licker? This.

LOL. Good on them.

from that link.

View attachment 6327

oh how HORRIBLE!!!

Yep, it's a movement. In stadiums all across the country yesterday - **** Joe Biden chants.

Can you imagine if that starts hitting NFL stadiums? They'll cut away, but if you get a crowd going, you can't not hear the roar.

Hooboy, grab your popcorn.

Uh huh... The vegetable administration "reinstated" the Trump-era policy. Sure they did. More like the screaming, kicking tantrum-throwing vegetable administration was steadfastly refused candy regardless of how much of a scene they made at the grocery store.

Boy do I miss this guy right about now. Don't think I've seen Trump so relaxed, funny, witty & genuine (or at least in a long time):

The other parts are not hard to find after this one, but I thought this was the best of the series. Compared to that disaster we have to watch every day right now?

GREAT News...

“President Biden is in a significantly weaker position now than both of his most recent Democratic predecessors — Bill Clinton and Barack Obama — at this point in their presidencies,” Schoen notes in an op-ed in The Hill. “Which suggests that Democrats could suffer even more substantial losses in 2022 than the party did in 1994 and 2010.”

“Indeed, voters nationally and in seven key swing-states disapprove, rather than approve, of the job President Biden is doing by a margin of 7-points or greater, according to a Civiqs survey released last week,” he continued. “Nationally, one-half [50 percent of voters disapprove of the job Joe Biden is doing as president, while just 42 percent approve.”