• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

There is absolutely no way tgey don’t primary him if he tries
With who? Hildebeast? Gov. Cuomo? The Dims have no bench (again).
In three more years he's either going to be in a nursing home or cemetery. I'm surprised he lasted this long.
*** Note to the FBI and Secret Service reading this, I'm referring to old age.***

With who? Hildebeast? Gov. Cuomo? The Dims have no bench (again).
In three more years he's either going to be in a nursing home or cemetery. I'm surprised he lasted this long.
*** Note to the FBI and Secret Service reading this, I'm referring to old age.***
The Butt Judge

I just thought of something....They probably have someone in mind who is more Communist in mind....Watch them rascals.
Yay! The Communist banker is out.

FEVxsqr-WYAgz-Dj6.jpg

I just thought of something....They probably have someone in mind who is more Communist in mind....Watch them rascals.

The Russians still have Lenin's corpse, right? I mean it is as cogent as Biden so why not?

I disagree with the things you state first and foremost because 99% of what you "contribute" here are factually incorrect or just total made up lies. You just stir ****. You're good at it ..I will give you that.

I call you a communist, because you are. As Donald Duck Dunn said in the Blues Brothers, "If the **** fits wear it!"

Some things never change. 😐

The first national Thanksgiving was declared by Abraham Lincoln in 1863 to give thanks for the progress in putting down a violent insurrection by slaveholding white supremacists who refused to acknowledge Lincoln’s lawful electoral victory.

O. The election was stolen.. yeah thats kind of dead news in most areas now.. it will pick back up around October and November im sure… but nobody really talks about it too much anymore

Well...almost nobody...

zQdMLq0.jpg

The first national Thanksgiving was declared by Abraham Lincoln in 1863 to give thanks for the progress in putting down a violent insurrection by slaveholding white supremacists who refused to acknowledge Lincoln’s lawful electoral victory.

God, I seriously do not know why I bother. Oooh, look, Tibilo found another fake historical fact from Media Matters, a vile George Soros organization!

The truth about Thanksgiving, you idiot:

On October 20, 1779, Thomas Jefferson oversaw a proclamation that Americans were to give thanks for their blessings, including:

Resolved, that it be recommended to the several states to appoint THURSDAY the 9th of December next, to be a day of publick and solemn THANKSGIVING to Almighty God, for his mercies, and of PRAYER, for the continuance of his favour and protection to these United States; to beseech him that he would be graciously pleased to influence our publick Councils, and bless them with wisdom from on high, with unanimity, firmness and success; that he would go forth with our hosts and crown our arms with victory; that he would grant to his church, the plentiful effusions of divine grace, and pour out his holy spirit on all Ministers of the gospel; that he would bless and prosper the means of education, and spread the light of christian knowledge through the remotest corners of the earth; that he would smile upon the labours of his people, and cause the earth to bring forth her fruits in abundance, that we may with gratitude and gladness enjoy them; that he would take into his holy protection, our illustrious ally, give him victory over his enemies, and render him finally great, as the father of his people, and the protector of the rights of mankind; that he would graciously be pleased to turn the hearts of our enemies, and to dispence the blessings of peace to contending nations.

Lincoln's contribution was to make the 4th Thursday of November the day of thanks.

Liberals ... too stupid to know everything they think they know is wrong, and too dumb to check stupid propositions from other idiot leftists.

Now get back to tearing down his statues, you imbecile.

No ****, find a new shtick already if you're going to keep polluting this place freely.

Having said that trump wont bail if his numbers stay like this
I mean, you do realize that Biden DID NOT ACTUALLY WIN, right? You understand that the lefties placed enough "mail order" and software counted votes in swing states to utterly overcome vote deficits of hundreds of thousands, yes?

The "numbers" don't mean a ******* thing anymore. Maricopa County's audit showed demonstrable, irrefutable proof that massive, blatant fraud occurred to a degree that changed the outcome of the AZ electoral vote and then what did you hear?

******* crickets.

And I want to be clear. I had no expectation of the audit "overturning" the coup. But I had sincerely hoped that an actual movement would gain traction to somehow insure that elections could be demonstrably fair and legal. With mid-terms less than a year away, there has been virtually no significant reform, excepting Georgia who wound up getting the living **** beat out of them from liberals around the country screaming they were metaphorically placing chains back on black folks.

No, elections are dead. I have zero faith in "elections".