• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Jim Clyburn is exactly right. Problem is, the MAGA base can do no such thing. You *thrive* on being subjugated members of the Trump cult.

The left is the one subjugating people Tibs. People here are waking up to that finally. Read the posts on Hispanic voters. You are on a sinking ship and instead of bailing water overboard you are actively flooding the ship faster with your blind loyalty.

Jim Clyburn is exactly right. Problem is, the MAGA base can do no such thing. You *thrive* on being subjugated members of the Trump cult.

Where was Clyburn during the Obama years?

No one had a cult following like Obama which included the indoctrination of our kids.

download-5.jpg

newsweek-cover-1.jpg

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Sen. Joe Biden planned to spend Wednesday focusing on his official announcement that he was running for president, but the Delaware Democrat instead found himself defending remarks he made to the New York Observer about his Democratic opponents.

In the article published Wednesday, Biden is quoted evaluating presidential rivals Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-New York, former Sen. John Edwards, D-North Carolina, and Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois. His remarks about Obama, the only African-American serving in the Senate, drew the most scrutiny.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

LMAO. Didn't Sandmann get like a quarter billion from CNN? Now this? DAMN. Let an Indian instigator come get in my face please!!!

1639872792927.png

Not sure where to post this but this is epic funny. She deserves an award.

Race baiting Democrat hack thinks conservatives should just go along with Democrat policies which are bad for America and stop fighting for American values. WOW THATS A SHOCKER!

Not sure where to post this but this is epic funny. She deserves an award.

She does an amazing Psaki as well.

You idiot, Republicans and (D)imbos were both behind the cancellation of Glass-Steagall in 1999, with 155 (D)imbos voting for repeal, 207 Republicans. It was then signed into law by a (D)imbo President, Clinton, after the repeal was trumpeted by HIS Treasury Secretary, Larry Summers.

Only stupid, uninformed, lazy dumbasses think the repeal of Glass-Steagall was a "Republican" move. Oh, I get why you think that ...

Republicans have since attempted to institute greater regulation on banks, including re-imposition of Glass-Steagall, and guess who was one of the biggest opponents? The corporate shill, the Delaware *****, Joseph Robinette "Brandon" Biden.

As to the "oh you're so racist" garbage, I just ignore the bleating stupidity of those aligned with the party that started and counted on the KKK.

You idiot, Republicans and (D)imbos were both behind the cancellation of Glass-Steagall in 1999, with 155 (D)imbos voting for repeal, 207 Republicans. It was then signed into law by a (D)imbo President, Clinton, after the repeal was trumpeted by HIS Treasury Secretary, Larry Summers.

Only stupid, uninformed, lazy dumbasses think the repeal of Glass-Steagall was a "Republican" move. Oh, I get why you think that ...

Republicans have since attempted to institute greater regulation on banks, including re-imposition of Glass-Steagall, and guess who was one of the biggest opponents? The corporate shill, the Delaware *****, Joseph Robinette "Brandon" Biden.

As to the "oh you're so racist" garbage, I just ignore the bleating stupidity of those aligned with the party that started and counted on the KKK.
You can also add cheap college to the list. Just how is it that a 4 year degree costs more than your average mortgage today?

Could it be that when Congress (read Dims) passed legislation to guarantee student loans, it gave a green light to colleges to charge what ever they wanted?

Back in the dark ages (mid 70's) I paid $450 a semester, I had interns that had to shell out 100K a year just a short time ago.