• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

Love you Kid Rock! :). Listen to the lyrics.

"Black Lives Matter....no **** mother ******!"

Heard that yesterday. This may be the dumbest song released in the last 5 years, maybe longer. I'll give him credit though, he got all the buzzwords and catch phrases crammed in there. Couldn't have been easy.

Heard that yesterday. This may be the dumbest song released in the last 5 years, maybe longer. I'll give him credit though, he got all the buzzwords and catch phrases crammed in there. Couldn't have been easy.
I think it's a masterpiece. I love the LGB chorus and all the FU's.

I like it - not because the song is good by any stretch - but just another example of just how pissed off America is. Artists making anti-Biden songs left and right, all over the Apple music store. And it's keeping the anthem alive, Let's Go Brandon.

It's #1 on the iTunes charts.

Top SongsFull American Songschart

• 1Kid Rock - We the People
  • 2Carolina Gaitán - La Gaita, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Bea - We Don't Talk About Bruno
  • 3Jessica Darrow - Surface Pressure
  • 4Gayle - abcdefu
  • 5Elton John & Dua Lipa - Cold Heart
  • 6Walker Hayes - AA
  • 7ADELE - Easy On Me
  • 8Ed Sheeran - Shivers
  • 9Jaymes Young - Infinity
  • 10Cody Johnson - 'Til You Can't

Heard it too and wanted to wash my ears out afterwards, but you know what, it's really the message that needs to be front and center. It's a lot of "**** Fauci" "Let's Go Brandon" when IMO it should be a more universal message about freedom of choice and that real power lies with the collective people standing together against tyrannical bullshit by the government, big tech & big media - but it's also doing something right if it's #1 on iTunes.

I think people are so fed up they're not even really caring so much about the music, but the message. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I think it's a masterpiece. I love the LGB chorus and all the FU's.
Of course you do. I don't have any fight in anyone liking the song. I just think it's stupid. By the way, do you live anywhere near Camp Attebury?

Of course you do. I don't have any fight in anyone liking the song. I just think it's stupid. By the way, do you live anywhere near Camp Attebury?
Like Tim and Steelworth said, it’s more about the message and the balls to call out all this bullshit that I love. I’m an hour north of Atterbury. They were forced to take in 3500-5000 Afghans. The local media doesn’t cover it much but the rumor is they’re acting like savages.

Like Tim and Steelworth said, it’s more about the message and the balls to call out all this bullshit that I love. I’m an hour north of Atterbury. They were forced to take in 3500-5000 Afghans. The local media doesn’t cover it much but the rumor is they’re acting like savages.
I'll be at Camp Atterbury in April for a week for work. Figured if you lived close enough, maybe we could grab dinner or a beer.

I'll be at Camp Atterbury in April for a week for work. Figured if you lived close enough, maybe we could grab dinner or a beer.
Meeting in downtown Indy might work. SteelerPride lives here too.

Why is the FBI investigating Nancy Pelosis' son ( for the 6th time)?

I suppose it will be as effective as the investigation of Hunter Biden and his laptop.

This is interesting.

View attachment 7966
It is interesting, but I don't see it happening. They are only half way to the 34 required for the Convention and need 38 to pass an Amendment. Many of the states have put timeframes on their votes, and many of those votes will expire before they get to the 34.

It is interesting, but I don't see it happening. They are only half way to the 34 required for the Convention and need 38 to pass an Amendment. Many of the states have put timeframes on their votes, and many of those votes will expire before they get to the 34.

Killjoy.

I'm a glass is half full type of guy.