• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

I note that in the TV commercials I see for the many many many people running in the Pennsylvania GOP primary for Governor and Senator most of them are touting their Trump bonafides, pics with Trump or a position they held in the Trump Administration. This has to be worrying the Dems, that no one is running away from Trump, they are embracing him.

I note that in the TV commercials I see for the many many many people running in the Pennsylvania GOP primary for Governor and Senator most of them are touting their Trump bonafides, pics with Trump or a position they held in the Trump Administration. This has to be worrying the Dems, that no one is running away from Trump, they are embracing him.
I've seen a lot of comments online from Dems condemning candidates that say they have the support of Trump. I'm not sure that tactic will work if everyone honestly asks themselves if things are better today than they were a year ago, the Chinese flu notwithstanding.

Too long to copy and paste the whole thing, but this is a good read. Even suggests that the Dementia Administration might let it play out in order to keep Hildebeast out in 2024.

Trump Statement On Clinton Spying Operation​

1644771689446.png

Trump was right. Leslie Stahl blocks the truth from being heard.

1644771814996.png

Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

[Read the link for the details]

In most countries this sort of thing gets you either a rope or a firing squad.

So we get 4 years of a real high level treasonous russian hoax,impeachments and a bogus election.

Those are some real determined organized political gangsters.

We knew it all along, this just proves everything we had known to be true. How any American can stand with these people is beyond me. You are absolute fools to continue.

Reactions: JMM

Still recommend, if anybody hasn't seen it yet, to watch the documentary "The Plot Against the President". It goes into great detail what happened and how it unraveled. Kash Patel was crucial in uncovering all the BS but you'll never hear about him anywhere from Pravda 2.0.

If he wasn't so dark skinned, the only thing you'd probably hear is that he's a white supremacist. Oh wait, Larry Elder says hold my Klan flag.

Too long to copy and paste the whole thing, but this is a good read. Even suggests that the Dementia Administration might let it play out in order to keep Hildebeast out in 2024.

The problem is that if it's never reported on, it never happened.

merda-no.gif

But seriously, for our resident lawyers, is there a statute of limitations on this coordinated attack by the Hildabeast? Anybody actually confident anything will come of this?

I just have no faith in just about everybody in our government anymore.

merda-no.gif

But seriously, for our resident lawyers, is there a statute of limitations on this coordinated attack by the Hildabeast? Anybody actually confident anything will come of this?

Nothing will come of it, you can bank that. The fact that our news media is ignoring it is bad enough. The FBI is sympathetic to her, hell they were part of it. Who you gonna get arrest her? Barney Fife? Communists have infiltrated and run the media, education, corporations, government. No way anything comes of it unless you’re planning to scare up a posse and do it yourself.

Yep, just wanted to make sure I wasn't living in an alternate reality for a moment there.

Nothing will come of it, you can bank that. The fact that our news media is ignoring it is bad enough. The FBI is sympathetic to her, hell they were part of it. Who you gonna get arrest her? Barney Fife? Communists have infiltrated and run the media, education, corporations, government. No way anything comes of it unless you’re planning to scare up a posse and do it yourself.

If he wrangles up a posse, I'm in.

200.webp

But seriously, for our resident lawyers, is there a statute of limitations on this coordinated attack by the Hildabeast?

The crime: our old friend insurrection. Hey, (D)imbos, you ******* lying scumbag loser douchebag ****-for-brains quisling sheep know-nothings, remember that allegation? I do.

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection​

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Also, advocating the overthrow of the government:

18 U.S. Code §2385. Advocating overthrow of Government​

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States ... Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction

The statute of limitations for insurrection and advocating overthrow of the government is eight years from the last overt act in furtherance of the crime.

https://www.statuteoflimitation.info/federal-statute-of-limitations.html

Anybody actually confident anything will come of this?

Durham is charging people, apparently has cooperating witnesses.

Gee, I wonder why. The scumbag grifter who made millions by selling American interests to Russia hacked into a candidate's server, and then hacked into the President's computers, tried to frame him for Russia ties, used the FBI and DOJ as her personal muscle, tore this nation apart for four ******* years with her execrable lies, and had dozens of media lackeys repeating her idiotic lies and that grifter hack is free and looking to run for office, the media scum won Pulitzer ******* prices for bleating out idiotic hoaxes and lies.

Meanwhile, numerous associates of the spying victim were hounded, arrested on bullshit charges, lied about, threatened, and strong-armed and that some quisling moron media thought all of that was just ******* great.

Should anything be reported, it would be that this Durham guy died in his sleep. Cause of death unknown.

image-png-564eecb669d431011261536d1d8d68a7.png

Should anything be reported, it would be that this Durham guy died in his sleep. Cause of death unknown.

image-png-564eecb669d431011261536d1d8d68a7.png

Or self-inflicted gunshot wound, in his back.