• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

I'm not certain anyone was holding him from testimony, but am aware of the legal fees these Trump loyalists are having to come up with. Mostly Peter Navarro not so much Bannon that I can see. That said, I watch Warroom daily and see nothing to indicate Bannon is looking to air dirt on Trump. He's more a danger to their narrative than they are to him.

I'm not certain anyone was holding him from testimony, but am aware of the legal fees these Trump loyalists are having to come up with. Mostly Peter Navarro not so much Bannon that I can see. That said, I watch Warroom daily and see nothing to indicate Bannon is looking to air dirt on Trump. He's more a danger to their narrative than they are to him.
Depending on who you read, this is all a scheme by Bannon to avoid accountability for defying subpoenas. Also, Bannon hasn't worked in government since 2017, maybe 2018, so I'm not sure how executive privilege would cover this particular matter where it involves Bannon anyway, although I can't sit here and say I fully understand everything that executive privilege covers and how that applies to this incident and Bannon. I don't know. Haven't watched much of this to this point, but if Bannon testifies publicly, I will watch that. It will be entertaining if nothing else.

Well according to this article (take it with a grain of salt), Trump's lawyer is saying they were never holding Bannon back from testifying, basically putting it all on Bannon. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it is, Bannon may be inclined to say some unpleasant things about Trump and his administration. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, as long as it fits the committee's narrative.

This whole thing is so unseemly. So much of what accusations have been made has been offered to be refuted in front of the committee but they are not wanting to hear it. **** is like climate change, where they have the pre-determined outcome and just have to get enough "facts" to back that up.

My feeling is this....if Trump and his administration did wrong, fine, punish them accordingly. Just be honest about how you go about determining that. You can't have this air of bias over everything. It's why about half the nation trusts nothing they do. So much hypocrisy in all of it. I can't stand it.
Problem for the committee is that Bannon is smarter than all of them combined.

I bought a Zoe Lofgren mask for Halloween and was disappointed when I realized it was actually a Freddy Krueger mask.

AOC's a millionaire already?
Depends on the site the information comes from. Some say she's a pauper (well, she does drink from the public trough) and worth only 31K. Others claim 1.5 million already.
Safe to say it's somewhere in between. Even if she hasn't reached the millionaire's club yet, you can bet she soon will.

Depends on the site the information comes from. Some say she's a pauper (well, she does drink from the public trough) and worth only 31K. Others claim 1.5 million already.
Safe to say it's somewhere in between. Even if she hasn't reached the millionaire's club yet, you can bet she soon will.
Basically it's okay for politicians to keep unspent campaign donations as long as they claim it on their taxes. This is especially useful for Democrats in highly Democrat areas since they don't really have to spend much to get elected.

Really really cool video about a mother elephant and her calf being rescued, CPR, etc. Wow. (sorry Lester Holt appears at the end).

1658068418480.png

Anybody watching The Boys on Amazon Prime? It’s mindless entertainment with a lot of violence and bad language. I like it. I just watched the finale of season 3 and holy **** it was great! I won’t spoil it, I’ll just say the word “libtard” was uttered followed by an awesome ending.

Love this. Good video. Another reason the 2A must stay.

Anybody watching The Boys on Amazon Prime? It’s mindless entertainment with a lot of violence and bad language. I like it. I just watched the finale of season 3 and holy **** it was great! I won’t spoil it, I’ll just say the word “libtard” was uttered followed by an awesome ending.
I'm midway through Season 3
Such ridiculous over-the-top blood and gore, too. So much fun.